Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2149 times)
lucian999

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

you must first hide your btc now temporarily because if you sell a bitcoin now you are losing money so wait for it to increase its price and make it better if you keep it first.
Romeotom

Activity: 817
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

Yes, definitely right time to now you can keep buy bitcoin.you can keep them hold your all BTC, don't sell this Lossing time.if now you give them sell your bitcoin then you got sure loss.so if you will give him sell your bitcoin I'm sure you got good profit.so we are keep them still holding our bitcoin.i hope bitcoin price will again come back 20k..

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

your friends are good, and correct to suggest to you, if you are better to hold your bitcoin for now. the price is still very low may continue to fall. even though the price drops, but the amount of bitcoin you have remains the same and does not decrease.
just wait, down the price like this often happens every year. and surely the price will rise again.

palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

Yes, of course, it is very necessary for you to keep all the Bitcoin you have. The longer you store and hold the Bitcoin you have the greater the benefits you get later. Because Bitcoin is perfect for long-term investments. And I'm sure someday the price will be very high.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

For me we should hold our bitcoin this time because the market value are going down and there is no point in selling it for a lesser value.We should be patient as I think for the next few months the price is going better than today.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

yes you need to keep your bitcoin today because of its low price so you have to wait for the price to rise so you can get some profit.
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

I believe in the theory that invest when the price is low and sell when the price is at your expected level. So, I think the price of BTC is now is low and increasing. And near future it will increase more. So its time to hold.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

Keep it for your own sake. We should be patient as I think for the next few months the price is going better than today. The amount of bitcoin you have remains the same and does not decrease you just need to wait, down the price like this often happens every year. and surely the price will rise again. It is true that bitcoin had drastically dropped but that doesn’t mean that it won’t recover. As for me, i guess it is best to hold on to your bitcoin especially if you got it on a higher value compared to its present value.
nara1892

Activity: 1596
Merit: 664

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

If you think that your friend is a good trader, so trust him. But, it depends on what price that you are going to buy. If you could get more profit now, then sell it. I think the price can still go down for the next few days and the new one will actually on top of it by the end of the year.

Hardfork, is that what you mean? Bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold? If you keep your bitcoin in online wallet like blockchain / coinbase or exchanger, then you should get the coin, but if you keep your bitcoin in the offline wallet I think you can see a lot of tutorials on youtube.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

Due to unstable price of Bitcoin, you better sell it now. Else, the price will continuously fall.
There is no reason to force someone if they don't want to. When people keep selling their assets, that asset would be dropping down eventually and that's why if you care about your financial and want to wait, would be better to hold it rather than sell it cuz you're "afraid" It's okay to cut your loss but it doesn't mean everytime the price dropping down you should sell your coins afterward.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

No, you should hold it until the price of bitcoin rise, you should do that if you want to earn some money, because we dont know, in few weeks or months, its value will rise again, just be patience.
Saveralll

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

Due to unstable price of Bitcoin, you better sell it now. Else, the price will continuously fall.
the price can be stable again but whether it's when we will not know, if you sell your bitcoin now it is a ridiculous thing. be patient wait for the market situation to improve and do not rush if you want to get a profit.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

I think that if you have kept your bitcoin for a long time, then now it definitely should not be sold. The price has fallen very much in comparison with the previous months. So you just lose your money. In any case, bitcoin will grow in price, and this can happen in a month, and maybe in a year. Be patient
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

yes if you have it and continue to hold because the current price is very less. In the coming months this will give you a very nice advantage.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

I think that if you have kept your bitcoin for a long time, then now it definitely should not be sold. The price has fallen very much in comparison with the previous months. So you just lose your money. In any case, bitcoin will grow in price, and this can happen in a month, and maybe in a year. Be patient
I think the pump that just happened a lot makes people believe that holding bitcoin is something very good. even there is the possibility of bitcoin price will rise to be higher than before. I believe that the price could reach $ 10000 back.
alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:37:00 PM

obviously, the price of bitcoin pushing up. This is not the right time to loose one.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:41:44 PM

Definitely, yes! Keep it safe in ur wallet until good times come out. Now u gotta stay patient and find the way to get profit from other "deals".

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

I think you should hold your bitcoin because anytime soon the price of the bitcoin may start to rise up now so your investment will go back to normal and after some time it will give you profits. But it's up to you because if you are too worried about the loss in your investment you can take it back if you really need the bitcoin or wait until its value rises again.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

It makes no sense to sell bitcoin, the price code has fallen. You bought it to make money, didn't you? So wait for the price to rise.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:07:58 PM

Of course, you should hold on to bitcoin until the price rises to at least the price at which you bought it. Otherwise you will leave in a minus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: