Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2806 times)
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

I think at the moment when Bitcoin mining difficulty is rising so quickly, price of Bitcoin miners is increasing as well, use your money to buy Bitcoin directly is better way. The price of Bitcoin at the moment is only more than 8k$ so I think it's good time to invest in Bitcoin. When you wanna mine Bitcoin, you need to have thousands dollar to invest. Beside you need to pay too much fee when you join mining Bitcoin like electric fee, maintainance fee,....and it's a long term earning way but buying Bitcoin is a faster way to earn. You can earn hundreds or thousands dollar a day by trading with Bitcoin if you're a good trader Smiley)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:54:38 PM

The decision about investment in mining must be taken according to your bank balance,investing in mining requires patience as you wont be getting the profit in a short time as it will take a long period and mining is not an easy job as you need dedicated machines to mine and you need to spend time in maintaining the machine and the expense,i think investing in it is the best part.
Xtrafa

Activity: 259
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:00:13 PM

Both are better in their own ways if only you have a capital to invest to buy/hold some bitcoins or buy some equipment to mine some bitcoin. Nowadays, if you mine bitcoin it wouldn't be just as profitable like before since the difficulty get larger and cost to electricity for some ASIC miner is huge to accommodate. I think those profitable of bitcoin are those who has farms of their own or those who has low cost of electricity regions. Better if you have small capital to buy right now since bitcoin is in dip then hold it on what objective you do want to sell it.
Yes, I also agree with your answer.
HokageNanadaime

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:22:36 PM

I think Bitcoin makes a lot more sense considering the cost of production.Getting the price of Bitcoin so low these days sounds more appealing to me.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

The both are better way of earning bitcoin,all depend on what you can afford,but achieving the main goal is what matters most here which is the profit,Bitcoin is worth investing so it dose not matter how you decide to invest just choose according to your capacity of investing.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

Buying is clearly better than mining Bitcoin nowadays. Mining requires a big budget since the equipments are very expensive, and it is consuming electricity too. Buying is more profitable and less risky, because the price is going up in general, just you need to hold your btc until the price increase again.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:46:31 PM

If you just have some funds to start mining, it's much better than buying. But if you want to buy bitcoins and start in trading or investing it to some ICO, is also better. But for my own opinion, much better if you go into mining and hold your bitcoins for long time.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

I suggest you to buy bitcoin than to mine because electicity and the equipment for mining is expensive and require you to have a big capital
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

Those GPU consume my cash out of my pocket recently, the cost of mining rigs these days is so high you could definelty like to pick a cloud mining as opposed to build one. I have a companion that have been burned his gpu for misconfigurations, thus ended up broke and crying. Anyway, in the event that you have enough cash, go put resources into mining or purchase your own apparatus. In any case, in the event that you have quite recently some additional trade to contribute out, you could simply choose purchasing bitcoins, it is an ideal time today because of lower cost.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

The both are better way of earning bitcoin,all depend on what you can afford,but achieving the main goal is what matters most here which is the profit,Bitcoin is worth investing so it dose not matter how you decide to invest just choose according to your capacity of investing.

Nope, mining is already wasting your money unless you can get cheap electricity or even get free one and nowadays with the halving time you will get small number of payout here with the block that you solve
And if you invest on gambling site may be it is good enough because of "house always winning" or may be "gambling site is a business". I believe these words really affect your investment
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

i suggest you to buy bitcoins. if you want to mining bitcoin, you will need funds to buy the mining tools, its quite expensive.
it is better to spend your funds on buying bitcoin, and then keep holding it until you get profit.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

Bitcoin mining is a serious business now and we should leave it for those who treat it in that way. I am not discouraging anyone from getting into mining business but I am just trying to drive the attention towards seriousness required for mining activity. Comparatively low efforts are required in buying and holding Bitcoin. As far as Bitcoin is gaining value, investing directly or indirectly is profitable in both ways.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

I think buying bitcoin is the best option since the difficulty level of bitcoin mining is high you need more powerful system to mine bitcoin but you can buy bitcoin with that amount or you can do altcoin mining and then convert the altcoins into bitcoin.

RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

At the moment I recommend investing in bitcoin, because the current bitcoin price is still not high but I think in late 2018 the bitcoin price will rise, and to do now you just buy in and then keep it until you make a profit.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

If you can invest a lot of money, then go to mining since it will be needing a good set of computer system to mine large amount than the usual mining rate. In return, you will surely receive a lot of money through it even though you have alloted money in the electricity, equipments and others. But if you want it instant then go buy bitcoin and wait for a price hike where you can get profit, it is dangerous note that.

I agree to that, if you really want to spend a huge amount of money then it is better to build a mining since you can earn passive income and it will also grow as the time goes by while investing will not give you daily profit since you only need to hold it for a very long time and wait for its price to grow.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

Since I don't have a lot of money so that I always prefer to buy Bitcoin for trading or saving for earning money. Not only that Mining is not so easy for me because I have a little bit knowledge about this mining. that's why buying Bitcoin is more comfortable than mining.
It's true that mining is more profitable than buying Bitcoin if you want to earn money from this platform. But mining requires a lot of risk than buying Bitcoin. So i always choose a safe side regarding making money.
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

It depends if I can afford to buy bitcoin at her huge price in other words if I have a money to buy it. In mining you need powerful PC a high equipment and it consume high electricity. It's better to buy bitcoin than mining.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JhonWong

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

All right, it's up to you.
At the moment, it looks better to buy BTC.
Mining is relatively slow
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:40:16 PM

Yes of course it is better to buy bitcoin now than mining especially if you don't have lots of money for buying mining rig. In mining there are so many things to consider before you make a good profit, a big place for your mining, electricity cost in your place are one of those problems.

Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

Both are better if you have the might to do them together.For mining,its true it involves the purchase of expensive equipment and the consumption of electricity,but as time goes on,those expenses will gradually be covered and you start earning profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: