Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2806 times)
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:20:26 PM

I think you're right, and bitcoin is actually more profitable to buy than to mine. Especially when the price fluctuates, and you can make a purchase at a very low price.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Im not a very technical person so i guess i'd rather invest in buying bitcoin. Mining involves a lot equipments and they are very expensive ones and yes to mention the very expensive electricity consumption too.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

It also seems to me that it is much easier to buy bitcoin at once than to buy equipment that is not so easy to find, and pay huge bills for electricity.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:39:35 PM

You can mine without such expensive mining equipment but you are right about it being less profitable.I wait when there will be machines for mining ETH
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

when bitcoin prices like now are better to buy because if we mine need expensive equipment and electricity to be paid every month, it's not worth the bitcoin price right now. if bitcoin prices continue to fall then we will greatly lose because of expensive equipment.
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

The team of the best professionals and excellent content.The company also has a website  ICO, as we all know, is a huge advantage for business development.I advise everyone to cooperate with this company and you will never regret that started to work with this project.Good luck!
THIS WAY TO THE FUTURE OF YOUR FINANCES!
Overview of ICO in Russian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC6rxUq1tYs&t=14s
https://pecun.io/
Oliver Johnson

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:21:10 AM

I think buying bitcoin right now better than mining
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:24:35 AM

I think if you mined bitcoin you have to learn it first and it is more time consuming but if you have the funds then you can buy the bitcoin but wait for the price down then you wait for the price rise again after that you sell
essentially by buying more practical but you have to be patient
if you mine take your time to learn the trick
billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:35:18 AM

mining requires a lot of capital and the possibility we have to better prepare all the equipment we need. but buy bitcoin has a simple nature and maybe we can buy bitcoin with whatever amount we need so I think buying bitcoin can be easier and does not require a large capital.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:39:02 AM

mining requires a lot of capital and the possibility we have to better prepare all the equipment we need. but buy bitcoin has a simple nature and maybe we can buy bitcoin with whatever amount we need so I think buying bitcoin can be easier and does not require a large capital.
people have different hobbies, and for me, buying bitcoin is something better than mining. well, mining does look promising in the future, but by having bitcoin, we can also take advantage of it to gain profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

Yeah, mining really will cost you a lot of money. Just think about it, a mining Hardware plus Electricity. Investing or buying Bitcoin and holding it for a long term is my best choice. The only cost needed in investing or buying bitcoin is a enough money for capital.
Then after buying, just hold it for a couple of months. Just wait for your desired price and sell you bitcoin will result a profit. Whetherever bitcoin price goes down, just keep yourself calm. It will surely go back up soon. I'm saying this because it is the only risk you can encounter when holding your coins.

404 Not Found
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:36:31 AM

For me it is better to mine than to buy bitcoin because if you only mine you can earn money without releasing money. But for others it is good to buy bitcoin then sell when the price is high.
qq555

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

A lot of people investing bitcoin today because of its high value and they expect their will be a big return in the coming years. Any investors are so optimistic of what happen in the future, they simply grab opportunity that will bring them a great investment return. If bitcoin price still increasing probably everyone will make investment on it, and so do i.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

If you have a good mining equipment and you know how to mine then for sure you can consider mining as a good option. I prefer investing in Bitcoin

The best is yet to come!
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:43:44 AM

Truly as opposed to contributing the enormous add up to purchase mining machine better you can purchase coordinate bitcoins. individuals think mining is simple yet once you setup mining machine every minute of every day you need to put one eye on your machine. any issue will happen whenever. the real issue is control issue abruptly the voltage increment implies it will influence your energy supply and switchboard will consume and so forth that is the reason I will want to purchase bitcoins.
Zanneti

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

I think this is a relative answer, depending on the interest and skill of the bitcoin actor. whether competent in mining or in trade. as well as the ability to take risks from mines and trade.
maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:47:22 PM

You know what works better for you so it should be your decision. For me investing is the best option
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

I personally prefer to buy bitcoin, because if you want to do mining must buy mining equipment that is quite expensive in my opinion. Instead of buying a mining device it's better to buy the bitcoin directly. Yes, even though buying a mining device will produce more bitcoin but that's my opinion only for people who have a lot of money.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

You know what works better for you so it should be your decision. For me investing is the best option
It depends on what they want, if you have so much money, why not buy machines for mining bitcoin? but if you only have enough money for investing, i suggest that you just invest it, buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time, when the value of the bitcoin increases and meet the profit that you want, then sell it. Being wise can make you be a successful on mining or investing in bitcoin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

Exactly! You answer it right. Its good to buy bitcoin than to buy equipment for mining because in buying bitcoin you will not cost electrity, the electricity bill is good to buy bitcoin and then just wait until the price increase and then you can earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: