Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:22:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2810 times)
matthewtherry

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

My brother has a good mining equipment and he is into mining. I am more an investor and I am holding...but I think you can make money from both
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:58:05 AM

For the short term, I recommend to buy bitcoin and hold it for several months to get profit. Mining requires considerable cost and sufficient skills to set mining rigs.
MorganFreemanBeard

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

it depends on each person want to buy or mine, But I personally better buy bitcoin how it works simple and not difficult. If you buy bitcoin, it's only a matter of time we just buy at the price when bitcoin is down and sell it while going up there we will get profit.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Both are good to increase a large no of bitcoin. Actually it depend on person and what is his ability . mining is a big sector. So I personally prefer to buy bitcoin.

kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

Now a days the bitcoin buying is easy and it is good to do because for mining a lot of electricity cost will bear and in our country electricity is so expensive and bitcoin mining is increasing with the passage of time due to these expenses most of the people are now interested to buy bitcoin and hold for the future because the future is bright in crypto.

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Bitcoin mining is a good choice, but you need to choose a good time. For example, when the market is about to rise, the profit of mining will be a good income, but if it goes down, the mining income may be greater than the expenditure. , so you need to choose a good time is very important.
Both are expensive to invest with. Bitcoin mining computers are quite much expensive than directly buying bitcoins. I think it is better to choose to buy than to mine. But both are good investment. Maybe bitcoin miner may expensive in the first place, but i think the return on investment is good.

When you do really need Bitcoin and have a goal - to get more BTC coins, it is better to use both ways. Naturally, it will need some initial investments. Additionally, you will start getting profit from mining only in a year or more.
DyllanGM

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Still this depends on the price and value of bitcoin. Mining can be profitable if you are doing it while the price is high because ultimately, you will get profit from its net income, but if the price is down especially if its down for a long time, you'll have trouble with your expenses like electricity.
argonresonates3

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

There is criteria, if you want long lasting future and secure stable earning then Mining is the best option for you
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

I suggest you to buy bitcoin, as you can see bitcoin's price today is on the bearish trend and you can wait a little longer until the price rise
As for mining, if you have no good quality mining rig and extra cash to pay electricity bills then it's not a good option for you.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

The truth is I don't have my idea what is better between mining and buying Bitcoin.I think if you have money you can try them both and pick what is better.
tayyabchaudhry123

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

no now i think its time to move on
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

If you will make mining investment, first thing that you have is big capital. You should have many money for you to start mining bitcoins. The parts and equipment are expensive.  Mining bitcoin is worth it but the capital is really expensive.

organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:28:03 PM

It really depend on your capacity, like right now its better to buy coz the prices are still low due to the red zone, but in countries where electricity is cheap, its better to mine

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

I personally think it would be better to invest in bitcoin rather than trying out mining. For mining you'll need to buy pc equipments which can be very costly. If you have money for  investment, you should try investing it when it the price is low and then you can patiently hold. You won't need to do much work. The only thing you would have to do is observing the value regularly.
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

That is right that we should just buy bitcoin rather than mining because if we will mine bitcoin then it will require a lot of money and you need to wait for a very long time in order to get a lot of bitcoins in your wallet while if you just buy at the low price then you will be getting more bitcoin rather than the possible amount of bitcoin that you can mine.
Ianhadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

Good to mine but the only problem if you want to have mining, will cost a lot. Remember when building a mine, what you need is a high specification computer, high cost mining rig, the internet is very fast and especially hope your electric bill will increase drastically. One of my mentors said that everyone can get this child dreaming of having a mining rig but it will take a long time to own a large mining farm. Start with one mining rig and your earnings will then be used again to install another. Remember to not engage in credit or loans just to build a mine without adequate and appropriate knowledge ..
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

Just buying Bitcoins is always going to be better as you won't have to go through the hassle of setting up your own mining hardware. Also mining on a small scale isn't feasible and you are likely going to not gain much bitcoins that way. You can mine bitcoins as a hobby but I would recommend just buying them as a much better option.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:07:24 AM

Both have its own advantages and disadvantages. The mining is expensive.You need a special equipment. For me, it's better to buy and trade, although it's a little risky.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:08:47 AM

If you have the following advantages then it may be feasible to go into bitcoin mining.

Free or near-free electricity

Cool climate

Millions $USD in capital

Technical expertise

First access to the latest ASICs

If not, you are almost certainly better off just buying and holding BTC. If you are interested in mining cryptocurrencies, I would suggest you buy a GPU rig and mine altcoins. Most of them can be mined using GPU and you can mine whichever coin is the most profitable at the moment. Hay this is just my opinion
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

If you have the following advantages then it may be feasible to go into bitcoin mining.

Free or near-free electricity

Cool climate

Millions $USD in capital

Technical expertise

First access to the latest ASICs

If not, you are almost certainly better off just buying and holding BTC. If you are interested in mining cryptocurrencies, I would suggest you buy a GPU rig and mine altcoins. Most of them can be mined using GPU and you can mine whichever coin is the most profitable at the moment. Hay this is just my opinion
But I think we don't need USD in millions,ASIC miner is that much costly? Roll Eyes

But electricity cost and the climate control will help us to earn more little bit but no where in the world have free electricity.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: