Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 03:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2827 times)
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:04:58 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

I think both ways are effective and the only determiner for me is the efficiency of the person that will do the job. Our skills and capabilities will indicate which strategy will be more practical for us. These roles we play, bitcoin miner, trader, investor, and other names, don't really matter. Those are just labels but in the end, we will be rewarded by bitcoin because of our hardship and patience.
mrsimons121

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

Mining is profitable too but for it need a large sceal capital, I  think rather you buy bitcoin because now btc price is very low and if you hold for long tarm  I think you would gain good profit.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

You will know whether you are miner or a trader when you have try to do both of them. But to most of us, we are traders since mining came a little bit difficult for me to understand. But then if you are adventurous and knowledge-seeking, why not try mining if you have time and capital. You wouldn't know if its for you until you try to do it. In bitcoin, whatever you do, you are important because you are part of the community and you contribute to the welfare and growth of bitcoin.
ninjaeth

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

I think bitcoin mining is profitable when it is on large scale that is not possible for everyone, so it is easy to buy bitcoin and hold it for good and long time profits.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

I guess if you’re looking at mining as a long term investment than perhaps it can generate you more coins in the long run but it’s also much more risky. First of all miners can break down, and even if you host them somewhere accidents do happens. Also there’s no way to know how high or low will the Bitcoin mining difficulty reach so numbers can change drastically. If you want an immediate winner than I’d definitely go with buying Bitcoins instead of mining them.
pubmongrelT

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:27:51 PM

Cant compare because as for me i like both of them truely and similar. both of them has their uniqueness
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

Mining bitcoin is very difficult nowadays to be honest. Buying bitcoin is also bad idea because nothing happening with price for a long time. Better to stick with altcoins.
ikiscream

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

I think both are good. You have to get a good mining rig if you want to succeed in mining buy punu no problem especially with buying at a time when the price down it can be profitable when the day rises bitcoin, but I prefer to buy bitcoin rather than mine its mine need a large amount of electricity, internet, not to mention the device must be replaced it takes a lot of time unless you people who do not have solid community
demsybtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

Both of them has their uniqueness.
bitcoin mining is more profitable when it is on large scale.
However, given to the current condition of the market, I will suggest to go for buying Bitcoin.
fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

if I will do two two because it is equally beneficial for me, but all depends on you want to choose which to take precedence. the most important thing is to invest in buying bitcoin instead of buying a mining rig, because it can give us better returns and you can also use it to trade.

KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

To go into mining, a lot of money has to be invested and it takes a lot of time to get the benefit.
But bitcoin buy can be expected better in less time.
So, I agree more about buying bitcoin than mining and think it's better.
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

yes I agree with you for now we better buy bitcoin than on mine. mining costs a lot to buy mining equipment such as ASIC and GPU. and also we have to pay a considerable electric bill. while mined bitcoins are not much and the price is currently down.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

Price swings can ruin your mining investment, I would always buy or trade unless I had real cheap hardware and electricity.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

If you have funds to build a decent mining and the electricity cost in your country is not that expensive, mining is better but nowadays my friend stops mining because he only mine few btc now.

You can also buy bitcoin but you must wait for a bigger dip so that so can earn profit when it goes pump.

Both are now risky to do, on my side.

fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

For mining you will have to invest in set up which will take one to two years to recover. On the other hand trading allows you to start earning from first day itself.
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

according to what I do I am an investor one of them bitcoin. with an increase in investment that I can I do bitcoin mining which I think is very useful to increase my investment despite the high cost. from all that I live I feel less in coins with other coins with it I enter the organization that discuss and chat all about bitcoin here by producing coins in bounties program.
So it would not hurt you to try all before the opportunity was lost.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

Right now it's more easily buy, and with more instant benefit
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

Mining bitcoin is good but buying bitcoin is better.simply because mining takes a longer time to yield profit than but it requires patience and megabytes,and you can buy bitcoin of 100 dolls,and in five minutes later you can worth  120 dollars..
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

I think it is better to mine rht bitcoin than to buy the bitcoin even thought we all known that the miner are so slow but we are still earning everyday, we can do only for miners is to boost the bitcoin miners to be fast earning bitcoin but we all gonna pay it to boost tht miners instead of buying bitcoin but we cannot gain coz were not earning alot of bitcoin...
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

for now, you should buy bitcoin than mining it because the price of bitcoin is still cheap.
mining a cheap coin wont earn a decent profit for you. but later if the price spiked again, mine it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: