Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2815 times)
Desmo

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

It is natural to invest in the crypt more profitable, but more risky. As all the same the iron on hands, instead of candy wrappers on an exchange which tomorrow can and not become, and in a cash dispense for money you do not descend ...
Decentral_Mag En

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

Co-founder of Bitcoin Foundation, Jon Matonis: Bitcoin Is Not a Bubble!

Since the beginning of this year, or more specifically after the Bitcoin’s  $20 000 highs of the last December, the world of cryptocurrency has been one of the hottest topics.

With their eyes wide open, financial regulators from all the globe and the network platforms owners have been getting into the cryptocurrency space subject. And along the way, they have been taking precautious moves and strict regulations on the grounds that they intend to protect consumers from scams and sustain a balanced economy.

These severe actions taken against the digital coins have led the whole market to witness its worst first-quarter prices performance. Accordingly, people from outside the crypto community called the current market situation “a bubble” as compared to the Dotcom Bubble of late 90’s. They believe that Bitcoin along with the other cryptocurrencies are just bubbles that will burst at any time.

To finish reading the article, please follow the link; https://en.decentral.news/2018/04/03/bitcoin-bubble-crypto-cryptocurrency-jon-matonis/

And for more articles,
https://en.decentral.news/
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

I think you can have great incomes from mining bitcoin but also I consider it is worth buying bitcoin if you can afford it. Also, mine only if you have good equipment

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Pasicam

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

Buying bitcoin is good for long term,because bitcoin can give more a profit, I think this time is good for buy bitcoin and hold them for a while. because this time bitcoin is very low price
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Hmm, no, for me it actually depends on the person.  If the person has the money for capitalization and maintenance of doing mining, then he must do mining for the reason that it is actually more assured that he would get profit even though it will take some time.  But if the person can bear risk and do not have that enough money to maintain a minute activity,  he must pursue buying bitcoin. But he can actually do both of the two if he has the money and also knows the market very well and a risk-taker.
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

its better if you don't have a electricity bill  Cheesy .
for now in my country this is not good to earn bitcoin using miner .
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

At the present time buying bitcoin is probably the best choice. If you have money to buy a couple of asic miners it could be more profitable in the long term but you have to remember that newer models of miners will come.

I will rather choose the both of this because mining bitcoin and buying bitcoin is good for everyone who is part of this job or transaction. But buying bitcoin is probably the best choice because it can help you on how to wait or to have patient on waiting. Mining also is good because you can prove that your hardworking in terms of this.
Hill369

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:09:58 AM

I think this  time is time to buy BTC because BTC price is quiet cheap.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

At the present time buying bitcoin is probably the best choice. If you have money to buy a couple of asic miners it could be more profitable in the long term but you have to remember that newer models of miners will come.

I will rather choose the both of this because mining bitcoin and buying bitcoin is good for everyone who is part of this job or transaction. But buying bitcoin is probably the best choice because it can help you on how to wait or to have patient on waiting. Mining also is good because you can prove that your hardworking in terms of this.

Yeah yeah both of them are good in order to maiximize your potential income but the only problem is , not all humans can afford to buy a hardware because most of us are mainly unwealthy or only have an average life that doesnt have enough money to buy luxuries things like asic miner or an high end graphics card .

Mining also is good because you can prove that your hardworking in terms of this.

No you cant prove that you are a hardworking person when you do mining because your are not the one who work when you do bitcoin mining but rather the mining hardware does.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

depending on individual risk appetite and responsibility, I am a day trader type who likes fast analysis patterns, cutting waiting times using active indicators makes me prefer to buy btc directly, nor do I need to bear the burden of electricity costs and can work anywhere for every day.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

Mining is not much profitable on small scale. If you have huge amount to invest then go for mining. Otherwise consider investing in btc.

"Small" refers to amount of Bitcoin you mentioned, but tell you, small portion of bitcoin may be equal to huge amount of dollars, mining depend also on your equipment, mining "small" amount is also a good sign that you are coming up to something than nothing at all.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

It is better to buy bitcoin it is more profitable

It is much easier to buy bitcoin. We can just convert our peso into bitcoin and we can trade it also. On the other hand, mining bitcoin will entail us time and efficient electric supply. Mining requires effort and patience as well.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

I prefer to buy bitcoin instead of mined bitcoin because when you mine bitcoin then you still have to think about the condition of electricity payment to mine not only that you also have to be good at finding algorithm to be able to penetrate the difficulty level of blocks in mining.
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

I would rather invest to buy bitcoin than to buy an expensive mining rig. Mining requires an expensive equipment though it can give you an stable income everyday but you should wait almost a year before you can have the return of your investment. I preferred to invest in buying bitcoin because it is more profitable.
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

if you mine, you have to spend capital first. You also have to be patient to make a profit. and if you buy bitcoin it's very instant to make a profit, so if you do not have enough capital, better buy bitcoin than mine it
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

It's actually easier to take that money you were going to invest into mining and just buy bitcoin with it because now mining bitcoins is no longer as easy as it used to be.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

it's a reality, but by looking at the current situation, the best thing to me is to invest in bitcoin now and take advantage of this huge downturn. and I believe you will definitely get the best out of this. after accumulated enough capital. you can do mining.
There is no hard and fast rule that everyone who is coming into this world is just doing or have to do trading or inviting, mining is an option too. But the reason behind all such turnover from mining and shifted to trading and other ways go earning money is the high cost of electricity. Here in local resident areas, you can’t have cheaper electricity at individual level so there is no such profit in mining.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

Mining is profitable too but for it need a large sceal capital, I  think rather you buy bitcoin because now btc price is very low and if you hold for long tarm  I think you would gain good profit.
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

I think that as the difficulty gets higher, Bitcoin price needs to go higher as well for miners to remain profitable. For now, I think it would be better to hold Bitcoin rather than invest in mining.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

yes if you decision one of that that is good its good to be a holder of bitcoin and its good to tobe mine a bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: