Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who created bitcoin?  (Read 1027 times)
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

I'm coming round to the idea that Bitcoin was an experimental project created by the US Federal Reserve. This explains all the restrictions that are built into it to prevent it ever becoming a major payment service for volume transactions. A lot of the recent machinations are consistent with this idea as well. Expect some major price increases in the future as the Deep State bankers buy coins to reduce its availability to the public.

This is indeed a fascinating idea,i didn't think about this,all of the posts here always pointing to one person which satoshi nakamoto.Stated over and over,thanks for this info mate ,,cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nevafade

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

It was created under the name of Satoshi Nakamoto with the help of these computer programmers. No one knows who is Satoshi Nakamoto in personal, and is still considered a mystery person.
ThishD

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:19:11 PM

Bitcoin is the 1st Digital Currency of the Crypto-Currency.It was discovered in the early 1980s.The first successful Crypto-Currency was discovered in 2009.It Called Bitcoin.The Bitcoin was introduced by Sathoshi Nakmoto in 2009. But it is still a secret to who today.But now the value of Bitcoin has risen unimaginably.That's the Short Story of Bitcoin.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

many people mostly knows that bitcoin created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto,but nobody knows what the real figure.the figure still misterious till now

yeah at first i thought Satoshi Nakamoto was the real name of the bitcoin's founder,

i wonder if the founder use Satoshi Nakamoto as an alias , why he choose those names? any motives behind it?

Tozex

Powered by,
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto from Japan. Or, some say, he or she might be a Finnish sociologist or a mathematician from Israel. Some think Nakamoto is the pseudonym of software developer Gavin Andresen, others believe it’s Tesla creator Elon Musk. (Both have denied the claim.) Whoever it is, the person behind bitcoin has never given an interview.
Tukazzz

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

which is the birth of bitcoin satoshi.cha and was the first person in the world to dig up 6 million bits when it was released.
But the mystery is that no one knows who saotshi nakamoto is. He is a mystery.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

as far i know, the creator of bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto.
but i dont know whether satoshi nakamoto is a name of a person, or a name or something.
Thymoty

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

CPLAY Network

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:22:27 AM

Indeed what created bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto coming from japan country, my question is where satoshi nakamoto is and will he still alive.
from an article I read, Sathosi Nakamoto is just a pseudonym, but an Australian make a statement he is creating Bitcoin because only he has the Bitcoin cryptographic key  ..

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

as far i know, the creator of bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto.
but i dont know whether satoshi nakamoto is a name of a person, or a name or something.

Well, many of us here knows Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto as a founder of Bitcoin in 2009 an its being said. The answer is Correct. This man has great influence towards digital currency were his platforms really affect to the economic growth by helping to developed into the whole world not only economic but also the reduction of unemployed people in the community in order earned freely by joining campaign.

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

satoshi nakamoto is now one of the successors of cryptocurrency with the discovery of bitcoin, but for now the discoverer of bitcoin and how to make bitcoin still can not be known in detail because it is still a secret. I hope hopefully can be known by the public in detail and clearly.

amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:39:06 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 01:56:10 AM by amzadabir

Mastermasters Satoshi Nakamoto who is the domain behind Bitcoin's original idea http://bitcointalk.org On August 18, 2008, Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System is a cryptography mailing list, and in 2009 launched the first Bitakayen protocol. Soto Nakamoto is a programmer (or programmer)'s pseudonym whose true identity remains unknown.
In February 2014, Newsweek claimed that the original identity of 'Satoshi Nakamoto' was 64 years old, California-resident and retired engineer, Darytoshi Nakamoto. However, the Dorian Nakamoto denies this claim.
hoodi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is Estonian , that's 100 % information. He also created a skype, paypal and many other projects.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

I already asked many friends who is the maker of bitcoin but none of them answered me with a name. The maker of bitcoin is anonymous, that's why I think why bitcoin is decentralized and no tax.
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

satoshi nakamoto in japan the same like a bitcoin but anonymous people controlled bitcoin because of transaction in different country then, nothing can say who created a bitcoin and exactly name who really create a bitcoin.
EPICA Token

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

There are a lot of speculations about this "satoshi nakamoto" figure - some tells that this is good old USA or Russia secret projects with financial systems, some say thats a pretty real person, which dont want his identity secret to be revealed, some proves that it is the accidental experiment gone out of control (which i am doubting the most). Everything is a mystery Huh
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto it's all a big mystery about who he is and where he is. But what matters now is that bitcoin communities grow rapidly and become big in every country for those who know bitcoin.
sesilab

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

Bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
By 2015, the home of someone suspected of being a bitcoin creator of Australian federal police. The house is occupied by an Australian businessman named Craig Steven Wright, whose name suddenly rose after Wired and Gizmodo reported. the two media mentioned Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto's real identity, the name of the bitcoin creator.

Nakamoto's original identity was previously very mysterious since the first bitcoin was released in 2009.but along with the rising value of bitcoin currency, the curiosity of many parties about the original identity of the creator continues to increase .
Lovemae

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:20:32 AM

The first i heard about bitcoin was on tv news.according to the news.. bitcoin was created name satoshi nakamoto. But no one knows where he is??
Whiteconjuror

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

Nobody in the world knows who is behind the name of Satoshi Nakamoto, and those who know do not talk about it. Whoever he was aware that he stopped working on a project on the creation and use of crypto-currency around the end of 2010. However, his activities at an early stage of the system's operation brought him significant profits. There are several theories about who this person is.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto started to work on his project since 2007 and finished in 2009, but it was people who thought about bitokoin Satoshi. Surely he was not alone in developing this big project, and a group of people helped him.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: