Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy coins list - which one is the best ??  (Read 11506 times)
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

All the coins you mentioned got a promising future but let me speak a little about my favourite one: Deeponion. As you said, they updated with the latest TOR 0.3.3 protocol and OBFS4 feature, Glad you added it.
At the same time, there are other features on the way of development like Deepsend that will allow more secure and anonymous transactions, the Android Mobile Wallet they will get released in the upcoming days and the ongoing airdrop where 10 rounds of free distributed coins are left.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:03:10 PM

Hi,
Thanks for a response and recommendations.
DeepOnion - I looked at it and added it to my list.
ZCoin - I also looked at it and seems to be similar to PivX, however PivX seems better to me  - it has a faster block time, fewer transaction fees, and a hardware wallet support (Ledger Nano S). Or does ZCoin have better features than PivX?
Best regards

I agree that ZCoin and PivX are similar and I think it is up to you which you prefer. ZCoin is Proof of work and PivX Proof of stake. As mentioned I like the fact that ZCoin uses the MTP algorithm which is memory heavy and encourages decentralization which is normally a problem in PoW coins.

But I must admit that I didn't know the transaction fee differences was so much smaller with PivX. That combined with the 10x faster block times might have me leaning towards PivX as the better choice. I have to admit that you have convinced me and that I will probably shift some of my holdings toward PivX instead of ZCoin Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:20:23 PM

Do you think IoT Chain is a privacy coin? they cover security of IoT user data from bot attacks. A really good project that's highly underrated. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

They best privacy coin is so anonymous that it's very under the radar... this is what a real anonymous coin should look like... if i mention the name you will be rich. so i won't.
Do your own homework! and don't read all these comparison charts made by investors. Monero investors say Monero the best, deep onion people get free coins to say that they're the best..etc. etc. etc.  but in fact none of these coins mentioned on the list can do what the real anonymous coin can do. its for sale on a few exchanges, but again if you don't make the time to do your own research it's no point of becoming rich..

Don't send me PM's, do your own research.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

I like and using mainly Monero as payment method and PivX for holding.

About Onion - don't be fooled. It's regular altcoin with tor on exit nodes. Nothing 'Privacy' here because every bitcoin wallet is supporting it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

I read here in the forum, that agencies investigated into transactions and could track all transactions of cryptocurrencies, that claimed to secure privacy like Dash, ZCash, Monero and a currency, I don't remember anymore. But all transactions could be sorted to the owners with the transfered amounts.  Only Monero could stand the track. Transactions where trackable but not the amounts. But unfortunately I can't remember anymore, where the thread was placed here in forum and in which context the transactions where tracked. Maybe because of taxations or illegelal activities. The search here didn't help, also not the search on Google. Maybe members here remember.
mrelich (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

How about Sumokoin ?
SUMOKOIN is created with a high level of privacy in mind, setting Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) with minimum ringsize (mixin) of 12 to conceal sources/amounts transferred and make it high resistance to blockchain analysis.
SUMOKOIN is untraceable; sending and receiving addresses are encrypted, transacted amounts are obfuscated by default. Transactions on the SUMOKOIN blockchain cannot be linked to a particular user or real-world identity.

I would say without a doubt Monero, it is extremely undervalued atm it has a great development team with complete privacy. I am also a huge fan of SUMO which is a Monero fork

Sumo is the most promising imo.  Fast development, truly fungible.  Small market cap means lots of room to grow.

I did not know about the sumokoin, thanks guys for the information. I've put more established coins into my list because otherwise it would be too long.. However, at first glance Sumokoin looks like a promising coin that should be higher than at the end of the fifth hundred on the coinmarketcap. Slightly improved Monero fork, developers do their job, people talk about it on bitcointalk Smiley - might be a good investment.
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

i think monero is the best and maybe XVG would come in second? but governments will have a big headache about this type of coins existing and they will try to stop its operation.

For now you are probably right.
The government agencies were aware of this from the beginning of bitcoin. I almost "donated"money to bitcoin. I didn't because it was a hassle to do so. I wanted to buy some, but was sure it has no future.I was sure they will be stopped even jail the guys under some pretence. We now know that did not happen and now it will never be stopped.
I can't predict what will happen, but this cat and mouse play will make things better, privacy coins will become smarter and governments will be chasing them.
You simply cant stop a multi billion dollars ( trillion ??) movement.....it is too complicated. The idea behind it was never imagined untill recently and implications are too big....

Anyway i have mostly verge and some monero. I see no big future for monero for now, verge may have a better chance...or some of the other coins or any coin which is still to come

The thing is these coins will evolve, they are still all babies and there is a huge amount of improvements which should be implimented.
mrelich (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

They best privacy coin is so anonymous that it's very under the radar... this is what a real anonymous coin should look like... if i mention the name you will be rich. so i won't.
Do your own homework! and don't read all these comparison charts made by investors. Monero investors say Monero the best, deep onion people get free coins to say that they're the best..etc. etc. etc.  but in fact none of these coins mentioned on the list can do what the real anonymous coin can do. its for sale on a few exchanges, but again if you don't make the time to do your own research it's no point of becoming rich..

Reading others' opinions certainly helps in doing everyone's homework. It certainly helps you as well - that's why you're here on a bitcointalk, right? If someone knows about a good coin, it does not make sense to leave it to himself - if he tells the others about it, he will help himself as well - by making his favorite coin popular in the community there is a good chance of increasing the value of his investment Smiley
beetfarmer1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

I'm also a fan of Deep Onion. It has many of the features of Spectrecoin, but Onion seems to have a much better team and a more solid roadmap!
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

Reading others' opinions certainly helps in doing everyone's homework. It certainly helps you as well - that's why you're here on a bitcointalk, right? If someone knows about a good coin, it does not make sense to leave it to himself - if he tells the others about it, he will help himself as well - by making his favorite coin popular in the community there is a good chance of increasing the value of his investment Smiley

give it a shot... shouldnt be difficult. google is your best friend, besides there aren't too many anoncoins. with a little research you will find the one i mentioned. it has innovative tech coming soon...
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

Did not you forget about DeepOnion? What's your opinion on that project?
Deep Onion projects are still in progress, and there are some suitable exchanges for deep unity such as etherdelta, kucoin, hitbtc.
I think Deep Onion sale in the token is a bit late, but it seems like a maximal target will happen at the end of the sale.
litmus

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:06:32 AM

DeepOnion is certainly one to get into, and this is from a purely technical perspective. I felt this thread already had a spectacular showing by my co-advocates and wasn't going to beat a dead horse, but seeing a comment like this made me post because it's just so un-informed:

About Onion - don't be fooled. It's regular altcoin with tor on exit nodes. Nothing 'Privacy' here because every bitcoin wallet is supporting it.

DeepOnion actually works in the the exact opposite of the claim made here. The DeepOnion blockchain transactions all take place WITHIN the TOR network. There is no exit node traffic occurring.
godless_toast

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:28:55 AM

sentiment in here says monero is the best privacy coin and i would agree. the team adds more and more security and privacy features to the coin as time goes on, and they're even working on a private browser called kovri, kinda like tor

i've also come across deeponion (by accident, actually) and it looks like it has a solid team as well. what convinced me to get some was their q&a by themonkii, watched a couple and just felt like it was legit.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:38:22 AM

Best privacy coin isnt listed here,ive spent a lot of times of researching which coins are worthy investment but i didnt see XSPEC here it is the most updated and advanced privacy coin that will surely give you a 100% anonimity in your transactions,my boy! you need to do a lot of research and do not trust what other's people suggestions know it by yourself.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:53:40 AM

give it a shot... shouldnt be difficult. google is your best friend, besides there aren't too many anoncoins. with a little research you will find the one i mentioned. it has innovative tech coming soon...

Well you can basically take your pick. There are at least 40 anon ALT coins out there that could be considered small-mid caps. I have done some research and I guess you could be talking about XPEC, CloackCoin, Phore...
I think you could mean CloackCoin and the release of Enigma but as I said it could be a number of many.

PivX still seems a better alternative to Phore and as for CloakCoin Enigma that is similar to I2P  or like DeepOnion is planning with the combination of Zero-knowledge + Coinjoin and Multi sig. If it is better or worse I don't know, I just know that TOR is a proven method for obfuscating IP so I still like DeepOnion ahead of any of these but privacy is a broad space and it could be good to diversify.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
minimaus

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

I suggest @Viberate, a super music industry that has its coin. This is a real explosion.
Viberate announces collaboration with Imogen Heap:
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/01/31/viberate-imogen-heap-strive-give-equal-opportunity-every-artist/

“AirBnb of Music”:
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

Viberate in a nutshell:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-end-ticketing-fraud/

Viberate joins Ethereum Enterprise Alliance:
https://cryptovest.com/news/viberate-vib-music-platform-booms-ahead-of-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-partnership/

Good Vibrations: ICO review:
https://blokt.com/icos/viberate-ico-review

SERVICE:
https://www.viberate.com/

INVESTOR SITE:
https://www.viberate.io/

FACEVOOK PAGE:
https://www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/

FACEBOOK GROUP:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/

TWITTER PAGE:
https://www.twitter.com/Viberate_com
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

Glad to see you added DeepOnion to the list- I know that they may have started off on the wrong foot with the community by attracting a bunch of spammers at the beginning, but they've really improved how the official forum is run and when people are eligible to participate in things. They've gotten a lot more strict and the community as a whole improved by a large margin.

I'd also like to say that most of the technology is yet to be implemented- the devs have followed through on every single milestone goal over the past 6 months, and are very ambitious for the future. The whitepaper came out last month, and we recently got screenshots of the mobile wallet coming soon. It's really exciting to be in on the ground floor with a coin that is criminally undervalued!
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

I think that each of these coins deserves our attention as a long-term investments. Privacy coins become more and more popular and the price should gradually increase. My favorites among the anonymous coins are Monero and PIVX. They have been for a long time in my portfolio.

mrlovely22

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

If your capital is small, consider potential coins such as ArcBlock or Doge
And if you have the money, invest in the top 10 coins on CoinMarketCap
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: