Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy coins list - which one is the best ??  (Read 11518 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

A lot of people here talked about different projects of Monero ZCash, and you heard about such a coin Karbowanec? They say that it surpasses such serious projects as Monero, probably worth exploring this project more seriously
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

I have only few coins that i hold and of them is the DeepOnion coin. Privacy coins will be trending in 2018 and most altcoins don't have a use case and that's why most don't succeed but I can see in DeepOnion true application value because anonymity will be a very valuable thing in the upcoming times for cryptocurrencies.
On the Community I can say that since I arrived in crypto I have never seen any other project community grow so much in so little time and a dev team so committed to the project like I see in DeepOnion. Lets see what 2018 will bring to DeepOnion!
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

OP you may consider adding intense coin, it is relatively new those, started last year. They are privacy related coin with aim to make decentralized VPN as their main product. There should be extensions made for browsers as well as real vpn trough their client enabling us to set up and use vpn.

Anyway here is the website https://intensecoin.com/ if you consider it to be good project you could as well put it there on your list.
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

The coins i like most on this list are ZenCash and DeepOnion...and the reason is because they are both based on some kind of DAO consensus...i like the fact that a coin can be ruled just by his holders...indeed DeepOnion will soon release a revolutionary feature named VoteCentral that will allow holders to vote for the next big moves of the coin...
DeepOnion is also completely updated to the latest version of Tor protocol..offering this way a much better and safer privacy over transactions than most of privacy coins can offer actually..
An Android wallet is up to be released in the next weeks and this will allow holders to stake and spend their Onions just by using their mobile phones...
as a DeepOnion holder and believer i can't just wait to place my hands on this new mobile wallet  Wink

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:19:11 AM

Woaah. You've got a great list of privacy coins listed here. I strongly believed in the saying "save the best for last", DeepOnion for me is the best among all the coins you listed here.
An astonishing massive community makes this project a formidable competitor among those coins. Incorporated by great features that keeping the privacy, security, and integrity safe of its users makes this coin more powerful and dominant. Still, this project has a lot of room to grow. Upgrading the TOR feature to its finest by adding obfs4 features.Android mobile wallet will launch soon.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

xspec, cloak , grs, electroneum, xvg, xst, safex. about to go to places.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

Interesting list of privacy coins! It also very interesting to see that DeepOnion was added here. even with its short time in the crypto sphere, DeepOnion is growing very fast, so now we can even compare to the first privacy coins we saw a few years ago like Dash or Monero. For those that don't know ye, DeepOnion recently added obfs4 feature to provide the user another layer of privacy/security, plus the TOR protocol which natively is integrated.

ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

You have forgot Intense Coin on the list.

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:44:40 AM

IntenseCoin with the decentralized VPN idea is very interesting. I have not become deeply involved in the technology behind the coin yet but it is an interesting project and you can participate in mining pools right now with your HW. The mining isn't that efficient but if you think the coin will increase in value I think you might be able to make some mining money there.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

sumo and dero are promising projects.
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

etherium token (ETH)
according to me is privacy coins list which one is the best.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

I'm really happy to see threads like this as I believe privacy based coins fulfill the intention and vision of bitcoin's purpose.  As crypto gains popularity and usage, governments and other powerful entities (banks) will either try to subvert or resist its usage.  A quick Google search will easily find hundreds of news articles about governments tying bitcoin transactions down to their citizens... even those using the dark web.

https://www.independent.ie/business/technology/bitcoin-transactions-are-being-monitored-on-the-dark-web-thanks-to-this-company-36552202.html (Bitcoin transactions are being monitored on the dark web thanks to this company - Independent.ie)

I say this because I believe privacy based coins is the new frontier for crypto based currencies so this is a good discussion to have.  The original list of ZCash, Monero, Dash, Verge, etc is a good one.  For an investment I'd say that any of the original list is good to buy and hold since I believe privacy based coins will grow in demand.

For me though, the best investment and the coin that'll have the best privacy for usage is DeepOnion.  It combines all the privacy features most of the coins specialize in.  It'll leverage the new upgraded TOR network to make it available throughout the world.  DeepSend again leverages all the tech others only specialize in such as Zero Knowledge, CoinJoin, and Ring Signatures to fully complete the privacy picture.  So for me, DeepOnion is the clear winner.

One final note... if you're a true believe in the fundamental right to privacy, if you believe every human being across the planet has a right to privately send value from one person to another then DeepOnion has another benefit.  Running the wallet not only allows you to stake coins and get passive income, it also adds nodes to the TOR network increasing its security.  As DeepOnion continues to grow it'll be adding thousands of extra nodes for TOR privacy.  So not only are you protecting your own privacy your helping people across the world.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mrelich (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:35:42 PM
Merited by VackFromOhm (1)

I'm really happy to see threads like this as I believe privacy based coins fulfill the intention and vision of bitcoin's purpose.  As crypto gains popularity and usage, governments and other powerful entities (banks) will either try to subvert or resist its usage.  A quick Google search will easily find hundreds of news articles about governments tying bitcoin transactions down to their citizens... even those using the dark web.

https://www.independent.ie/business/technology/bitcoin-transactions-are-being-monitored-on-the-dark-web-thanks-to-this-company-36552202.html (Bitcoin transactions are being monitored on the dark web thanks to this company - Independent.ie)

I say this because I believe privacy based coins is the new frontier for crypto based currencies so this is a good discussion to have.  The original list of ZCash, Monero, Dash, Verge, etc is a good one.  For an investment I'd say that any of the original list is good to buy and hold since I believe privacy based coins will grow in demand.

For me though, the best investment and the coin that'll have the best privacy for usage is DeepOnion.  It combines all the privacy features most of the coins specialize in.  It'll leverage the new upgraded TOR network to make it available throughout the world.  DeepSend again leverages all the tech others only specialize in such as Zero Knowledge, CoinJoin, and Ring Signatures to fully complete the privacy picture.  So for me, DeepOnion is the clear winner.

One final note... if you're a true believe in the fundamental right to privacy, if you believe every human being across the planet has a right to privately send value from one person to another then DeepOnion has another benefit.  Running the wallet not only allows you to stake coins and get passive income, it also adds nodes to the TOR network increasing its security.  As DeepOnion continues to grow it'll be adding thousands of extra nodes for TOR privacy.  So not only are you protecting your own privacy your helping people across the world.

Sure ,governments want to have control over everything, and they invent various pretexts - the fight against terrorism, the fight against corruption, the fight against crime, the fight against money laundering ... but it is just the fight against our liberty. As Benjamin Franklin said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

For obvious reasons I could not read through the whole thread so I don't know if someone has already mentioned ZERO, ZCLASSIC, HUSH, which are other less known variants of ZCASH. I am a fan of ZEN, by the way.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

ZCash is really interesting coin. ZK-Snark proof protocol in blockchain of this currency is a unique feature that put these money in a row of best privacy coins that you ever met. No sums and sides of partnerships will be known.
mrelich (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

IntenseCoin with the decentralized VPN idea is very interesting. I have not become deeply involved in the technology behind the coin yet but it is an interesting project and you can participate in mining pools right now with your HW. The mining isn't that efficient but if you think the coin will increase in value I think you might be able to make some mining money there.

Guys, thanks for a suggestion. Looked at it and i like that idea of decentralized VPN services. I'll add it to my list !
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:39:48 PM

really?you dont consider the most anonimous privacy coin which is XSPEC?these coins you have listed has been outdated by the new breeds of privacy coins.Xspec has the most advance technology OBFS4 which will give you 100% anonymity in each transactions you make.

mrelich (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:52:53 PM

How about Sumokoin ?
SUMOKOIN is created with a high level of privacy in mind, setting Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) with minimum ringsize (mixin) of 12 to conceal sources/amounts transferred and make it high resistance to blockchain analysis.
SUMOKOIN is untraceable; sending and receiving addresses are encrypted, transacted amounts are obfuscated by default. Transactions on the SUMOKOIN blockchain cannot be linked to a particular user or real-world identity.

I would say without a doubt Monero, it is extremely undervalued atm it has a great development team with complete privacy. I am also a huge fan of SUMO which is a Monero fork

Sumo is the most promising imo.  Fast development, truly fungible.  Small market cap means lots of room to grow.

I did not know about the sumokoin, thanks guys for the information. I've put more established coins into my list because otherwise it would be too long.. However, at first glance Sumokoin looks like a promising coin that should be higher than at the end of the fifth hundred on the coinmarketcap. Slightly improved Monero fork, developers do their job, people talk about it on bitcointalk Smiley - might be a good investment.

Guys, I've decided to add the Sumokoin to the list because more people wrote about it in this thread (although it's a low market cap coin) and this might mean the potential for the future.
mrelich (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

No mention of spectrecoin?

xspec, cloak , grs, electroneum, xvg, xst, safex. about to go to places.

really?you dont consider the most anonimous privacy coin which is XSPEC?these coins you have listed has been outdated by the new breeds of privacy coins.Xspec has the most advance technology OBFS4 which will give you 100% anonymity in each transactions you make.

Thanks for suggestion guys. I did not know much about Spectrocoin before, but I've looked at it now - the privacy features are great, so I am putting it into my list. However, they don't have any whitepaper, which is a bit weird. 
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:57:04 AM

I heard sumo is a fork of monero

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: