Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

Glad to see your project is successfull on pre-ICO...but i want to ask, how much the total supply this token? The price is very good for investment....

Total supply: 44 million. Thank you for your opinion and assessment)
well... small total supply..glad to hear it, i think it will be an attraction for investors and hopefully all tokens in sales will be sold out ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

Casper API in partnership with the GPCC will protect copyright
Such an approach guarantees the user the inviolability of his data, which perfectly corresponds to the concept laid down in the basis of GPCC. The information stored using the Casper API cannot be found from outside — its parts are stored all over the world, but even if someone manages to calculate the location of the files, they won’t be used-they are encrypted, and the keys are with the owner.
What encryption methods are planned to use to protect user data? AES256?

And for what types of data do you position your project more, multimedia? or confidential information?

By default we use AES256 with GSM
We plan to store any type of information and provide corporate-level security
AES256 It's strong encryption methods, great  Wink

There are some partners of the Casper project besides GPCC? or may be you are negotiating with interesting projects?
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

Glad to see your project is successfull on pre-ICO...but i want to ask, how much the total supply this token? The price is very good for investment....

Total supply: 44 million. Thank you for your opinion and assessment)
Thanks again. Yes, we expect that we will be able to sell all the coins - especially since our successful experience of preICO confirms this possibility - all the tokens were sold in 60 minutes!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:14:07 PM

Casper API in partnership with the GPCC will protect copyright
Such an approach guarantees the user the inviolability of his data, which perfectly corresponds to the concept laid down in the basis of GPCC. The information stored using the Casper API cannot be found from outside — its parts are stored all over the world, but even if someone manages to calculate the location of the files, they won’t be used-they are encrypted, and the keys are with the owner.
What encryption methods are planned to use to protect user data? AES256?

And for what types of data do you position your project more, multimedia? or confidential information?

By default we use AES256 with GSM
We plan to store any type of information and provide corporate-level security
AES256 It's strong encryption methods, great  Wink

There are some partners of the Casper project besides GPCC? or may be you are negotiating with interesting projects?
We are constantly working to expand the partner network of our project - we are very interested in implementing joint projects with various companies, and we are currently negotiating with several organizations. We will inform you about each new partnership!
CryptoNerd.io

Activity: 71
Merit: 6

CryptoNerd.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

CTO guy looks craze.

44mil supply, hmmmm it may be interesting

good luck

CryptoNerd.io - currently looking for (more or less) skilled team, translators, admins etc
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

Casper Api, this is looks like SIA,Minebox,Filecoin,Storj and many more, please correct me if I'm wrong. Most of the company need that kind of project for sure, specially those kind of huge company that they need to keep and protect their data. This one is look's like interesting, please let me observe this till it pump up. Appreciate to allow me to participate in the future sense.
ejarales

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

"Casper API is a project which on the 19 of December 2017 successfully completed the PRE-ICO, having
collected 1239 ETH (about $1 040 000) in just 60 minutes!"
Just wow! Having this kind of info makes me realized that Casper API is one of a kind project. I  am waiting for the token sold out announcement soon Smiley
ejarales

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

"Casper API is a project which on the 19 of December 2017 successfully completed the PRE-ICO, having
Just wow! Having this kind of info makes me realized that Casper API is one of a kind project. I  am waiting for the token sold out announcement soon Smiley
At first, I was browsing some thread here in altcoins and see this words "Casper API is a project which on the 19 of December 2017 successfully completed the PRE-ICO, having collected 1239 ETH (about $1 040 000) in just 60 minutes! ". In crypto community, the 60 minutes time can change the project to the top. Look's like this Casper is promising and full of potential to do more in the future references.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Casper Api, this is looks like SIA,Minebox,Filecoin,Storj and many more, please correct me if I'm wrong. Most of the company need that kind of project for sure, specially those kind of huge company that they need to keep and protect their data. This one is look's like interesting, please let me observe this till it pump up. Appreciate to allow me to participate in the future sense.

Please see our new article in the topic. This is what we are doing now. We offer an effective technology. The technology that is our advantage
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

Soon private sales will begin. In April, the ICO of our project starts. This is only the beginning!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.

Yes it is. We want, that any data were reliably protected.
Thank you for your opinion!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

DApp and Casper API

Today, people mainly use cloud services of technological giants (Amazon Web services, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) for data storage. People trust corporations with information, which is sometimes even confidential. The guarantee of its nonproliferation is the reputation of the company. But that trust can be betrayed. Information is located on servers of companies where it can be removed under the pressure of state authorities or due to some other reasons. It is proved by Edward Snowden — he divulged the secret information which was not stored anywhere, but on the servers of one of the best intelligence agency of the United States.

Thanks to the blockchain technology, DApp can now secure any kind of data. Successful DApps outperform classic analogues in terms of transparency, flexibility, reliability, but their development is faced with certain problems. One of them is a storage of information. We have been developing Casper API in order to solve exactly this problem. It is an infrastructure, which will facilitate the work of the creators of DApp and give their customers confidence in the integrity of their personal data.

The technology of blockchain platform involves the organization of a single P2P network, the participants of which provide their resources for transactions and calculations. Casper API, in turn, provides the addition of platforms with a storage network, which gives the ability to store files on hard disks and ensures the operation of the system. Any user with the appropriate equipment and unused capacity will be able to connect such storage to the network.

As a result, we will have a decentralized database system scattered throughout the world. Any member of the network can use this service by downloading and extracting files from cloud storage. However, unlike similar services, Casper API provides almost complete guarantee of confidentiality of information. The concept of the ecosystem involves pre-encryption of information, then its division into components and their subsequent storage on different blockchain platforms. In this respect, the saved file resembles the ghost — it appears, hides and nobody knows where it is.

http://casperproject.io

rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

I recommend you to pay attention to the Casper project, which will be carried out by ICO for the development of its product dApps, as they have already successfully conducted Pre-sale and behind this idea is the Russian Agency Legion Digital, which has good experience in this field.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:17:00 PM

May be a stupid question, but still I want to know Smiley

When you go to a certain level, the project will be heard by many. Disney company will not be able to sue you on the eponymous name of their cartoon? Grin
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:38:47 AM

I recommend you to pay attention to the Casper project, which will be carried out by ICO for the development of its product dApps, as they have already successfully conducted Pre-sale and behind this idea is the Russian Agency Legion Digital, which has good experience in this field.
According to your commend, this look's like interesting. May I know what is the target section of this project. Cause cloud based data storage is new in my mind, even I read their front page of this thread. Thank in advance.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

Good Day Devs!, another ICO which caters data storage. So far it just happen that i saw your ann upon browsing this section. It seems this one will be a good ICO coz we all know that this kind of projects are on trend right now. I'll be subscribing to your news in order to see further developments of this project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

Thank you for your opinion! Our team has a lot of experience
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

Hello devs ! I like the concepts of your project it's look like another cloud data storage, but first is what is the minimum storage per users for this projects and about the unique purposes of this project? What are the advantages to the other cloud data storage? Hope you can enlighten me on your projects so that I can spread and support this to the other community and to the other investors.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

According to your commend, this look's like interesting. May I know what is the target section of this project. Cause cloud based data storage is new in my mind, even I read their front page of this thread. Thank in advance.

Casper is being create for DApp to store information from your users more efficiently and reliably.
We want DApps to develop fast - independently from the blockchain platform. To simplify the problem of selecting their own DApp, we dont burden developers with data-storage issues for their clients.

After refining the Casper storoge technology and stabilizing the service ecosystem we are proceeding tothe second stage of the project by forming a network of decentralize easy-to-access distributed virtual machinery tools (with HDD, CPU,RAM, GPU) to work with queries from IoT, self-driving cars, AR/VR.

All these technologyrequire an immediate response, and this network can solve the problems of companies in thesebusiness sectors, making such a solution very attractive for the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: