Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:53 AM

Wow what a nice illustration of dapp history you have there. Simple and easy to understand. Thank you Casper, quite a lot of effort to do that Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:41:36 AM

HISTORY OF DAPP

http://casperproject.io/

This is very cool! Its easy to understand what is Casper.  It would be very helpful hence the whitepaper too long to read. Since I am more on visual, it best for me to know the process and what all about Casper. Very Nice and Good Job!

belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:27:50 AM

Casper API’s name is now being recognised in blockchain technology because of all exerted effort of the team and members of this community and we are very lucky to be part of it
It's so nice to support ICOs that has lot of potential to succeed in the future such as Casper. Seeing every good updates about this project makes we want to strive harder.

I'm sure Casper is glad to have you and other members as part of this support team because of all the positive feedbacks..
definitely we should be striving  harder
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:03:15 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 05:53:24 AM by nniecan001

Well done Casper team, such a good effort to promote the Casper API ( don't expect this one to educate those who support the Casper team in this thread ) .I'm glad that the team is busy to do such a good strategy to advertise the uses and importance of this project. Credit to the writers and cartoon artists! It simple but I enjoy it a lot, so unique and effective! Just continue to do unexpected works that easy to understand like this.
jeromejerome

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

Very excited to know more about this project. I will go through to the whitepaper and hopefully every one is very cooperative once I have something I didn't understand.
me too im very excited about the project as a newbie here i want to know all about the casper api Smiley
saaux

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

Casper team is giving us more and more surprises with the development of this project and never get tired of updating us which we really appreciate Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:29:33 AM

Casper team is giving us more and more surprises with the development of this project and never get tired of updating us which we really appreciate Smiley

Yes we do appreciate it and thanks for mentioning. Casper is really unstoppable with their developments which makes it more exciting
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

Yes we do appreciate it and thanks for mentioning. Casper is really unstoppable with their developments which makes it more exciting
Yes! They are different with other team. They are very appreciative and supportive. They are very accommodating also when you ask something admin would also replied. Its a big  check to Casper.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

I don't want to quote the comics of CASPER API because I think they cannot see my post here (too long) so I just reply my message for that wonderful presentation of how CASPER API works for the users and I've read it so interesting, who did it is awesome. This how will CASPER API works if they released it to the economy Smiley Good job and Have a nice trip in your roadshow.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

Dear friends!

We're happy to announce that our MVP is ready.

You can try out the demo on our website.
Share this information with your friends who may be interested in it, and stay tuned to our updates.

We'll also publish new information on how to become our provider using a simple and easy client, as well as how to receive rewards for it.

Have a great day!

Casper API team

Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

Dear friends!

Share this information with your friends who may be interested in it, and stay tuned to our updates.

We'll also publish new information on how to become our provider using a simple and easy client, as well as how to receive rewards for it.

Have a great day!

Casper API team

tested the service. Everything works, my file was loaded without any errors, though the download speed leaves much to be desired, but it's just version 0.0.1. The beginning is laid Roll Eyes
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

Dear friends!

Have a great day!

Casper API team

tested the service. Everything works, my file was loaded without any errors, though the download speed leaves much to be desired, but it's just version 0.0.1. The beginning is laid Roll Eyes

Thank you for testing.
We are working on improving every day
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

I don't want to quote the comics of CASPER API because I think they cannot see my post here (too long) so I just reply my message for that wonderful presentation of how CASPER API works for the users and I've read it so interesting, who did it is awesome. This how will CASPER API works if they released it to the economy Smiley Good job and Have a nice trip in your roadshow.

Thanks for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

Casper API’s name is now being recognised in blockchain technology because of all exerted effort of the team and members of this community and we are very lucky to be part of it
[/quote]
It's so nice to support ICOs that has lot of potential to succeed in the future such as Casper. Seeing every good updates about this project makes we want to strive harder.
[/quote]

I'm sure Casper is glad to have you and other members as part of this support team because of all the positive feedbacks..
definitely we should be striving  harder
[/quote]

Any information needs to be stored safely. We offer one of the best storage methods
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

I really love the concept of CST especially you made comics from us so that everyone knows what's on it! I give you guys a 5 star ratings for this one. It's much easier to understand.
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

Casper Provides API for file operations. The API includes Casper smart contract and casper p2p storage network interface. The smart contract is used for selecting and paying for the storage service, and the p2p API for file operations.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:04:28 AM

/quote]
/quote]

definitely we should be striving  harder
/quote]

Any information needs to be stored safely. We offer one of the best storage methods

Thinking that there's something wrong about this post, maybe or look's like some code is delete. Anyway, I continue to monitor the movement of Casper API for good. Keep it up Casper team! Specially in up coming month of May 2018 ( ICO is real! ) . Get ready guys, this Casper will dominating their field in crypto community.
PDNade

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:06:44 AM

Dear friends!

Have a great day!

Casper API team

I would like to try it to but is that applicable in Cellphone internet browser?
As I recall you need a linux and mac OS for the MVP right?

FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:11:41 AM

/quote]
/quote]

definitely we should be striving  harder
/quote]

Thinking that there's something wrong about this post, maybe or look's like some code is delete. Anyway, I continue to monitor the movement of Casper API for good. Keep it up Casper team! Specially in up coming month of May 2018 ( ICO is real! ) . Get ready guys, this Casper will dominating their field in crypto community.
Yeah I can't wait to see the result of their roadshow that currently ongoing right now. Hope they will attract more investor and the name of this project is beautiful or amazing to hear. Give some videos of your roadshow guys Smiley
And about the MVP hope you can perfect it until ICO ends so that it will attract more users.

saaux

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

Seeing a lot of positive feedbacks about Casper makes me want to support this team more because many people were already realizing the potential of
this project.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: