Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:41:50 PM

Hello good day! What would be the date of your roadshow? Is there a conference or interview about your project in this month? Or preparing for opening a pre-sale again?
They will announce it on Telegram. You can join telegram by simply clicking my link below. Oh by the way the main ICO price would be $1.6 and it will be live soon. Stay Tune for more updates. chiao!
Thanks for reminding me. Hope they will open another pre-sale so that I can gain some bonus. I think the last pre sale sold out and the price is 0.8$ and they collected about 1,040,000 $ correct me if im wrong.

Yes, that's right. PreSale was completed in December in 60 minutes.
We collected 1 million dollars

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

Hello good day! What would be the date of your roadshow? Is there a conference or interview about your project in this month? Or preparing for opening a pre-sale again?

In May, the ICO starts. We will inform you about participation in events later.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

I have a know that their competitors are the boosteriod, also a icloud data that expands their ability to be the first in the field of the icloud data system. but I do not have any news about it, and I do not see any difference between BTR in CASPER.

We should try to avoid promoting other tokens at this thread. Casper has a different system concentration from others
and that's what makes them unique

Thanks for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

will I just ask you to have airdrop d2 in the casper? it's better to have that for the worse and more investors, Smiley
Hello Danilotot,
According to the plans for the distribution of token now, the airdrop is not provided for

okay, because I can see that ICO is okay, but I wonder if there is airdrop too? thanks for the answer, like that.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

We have a bounty program https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0
hello, I just want to clarify, do you have only bounty program or airdrop also? cause I want to take part in, thanks

Yes, we have airdrop
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

will I just ask you to have airdrop d2 in the casper? it's better to have that for the worse and more investors, Smiley
Hello Danilotot,
According to the plans for the distribution of token now, the airdrop is not provided for

okay, because I can see that ICO is okay, but I wonder if there is airdrop too? thanks for the answer, like that.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

hello, I just want to clarify, do you have only bounty program or airdrop also? cause I want to take part in, thanks

Yes, we have airdrop
Hoping that I can participate on your airdrop, can you please provide a link or information about it. Thanks in advance!
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

Does anyone here know if Casper have any competitors in the market already?

Yes,There are projects in the market which have some functions or services offered as Casper. However, Casper is not looking into its competitors but Casper is just focusing on it's own. The team as well as the supporters know that Casper is the best among it's competitors.

Yes. That's also what Casper Team says as reply to my query.. they were taking notes of competitors mistakes so they could prevent such incident in their own project.

Talking about competitors, I highly recommend is the "Gas Files".

Gas Files has set out to tackle the problems associated with digital file storage head on. Utilizing IPFS and Ethereum blockchain technology, Gas Files enables anyone around the world to store any number of files of any size without limits or security concerns.

Unfortunately Casper has own and unique platform. It may overcome the others competitors base of their services. Smiley

Thanks for sharing this, just for sake of comparison. But we know
that this project has its own unique characteristics that is uncomparable. Good team we have here!

Aside from what you have mentioned, do you still know other competitors of casper for comparison purposes?

Yes, but we do not mention in our topic other projects or companies

I fully understand. Thank you for replying though.
Actually there are a lot of competitors, some are already running and some are just new like Casper. But competitors is not that important it's about how will you going to overcome those competitors you have. And that will casper do, to prove itself that despite the fact that they're already have competitors, they will stand still by their own. 

I disagree that competitors are not an important factor. In business there is always competition and you always need to be on top, otherwise your competitor will eat you up.

Aren't there projects like Storj and Sia and then Upfiring as an Ethereum based ERC20 token, all of which can be considered competitors?

Recently, young and ambitious competitors appear who take data storage decentralization as the main principle. Projects (Filecoin, Storj, Sia etc.), which use their own solutions for data storage. Their basic problem, from our point of view, is difficulty to
implement and popularize own blockchain, or dependency on a single blockchain platform,  and desire to compete with classic giants. We do not have such problems.

I am not quite sure about the competitive landscape but are you really the first ones to go for Ethereum based decentralized data storage?

Our service is unique not only decentralization.
Distributed data storage platform based on blockchain technology
Main services: Content Delivery Network optimization, file (photos, video, audio
and text files), backup and corporate data storage
High-speedaccessto decentralized file storage
Data encryption: Zk-snark algorithm (originally used in Zcash). File owner is the only person in
the network who has access to contents of the data stored
Data protection: each file is stored by 4 independent storage capacity providers
Cost reduction: data storage and distribution for end users costs 3 timeslower than traditional
CDN and cloud storage solutions

Thank you for clarifying. This is a more detailed and easy to understand explanation.
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

Hi, Friends!

Every day we work, improving all our processes making the Casper API the best service for Dapps and for you.
Today we released an updated version of White Paper, Financial model, tokenomics and 2-page. All documents are available on the website

Check White Paper http://www.casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf

CasperAPI Team

Thanks for this info! Smiley I will check the updated white paper and see what are new. I'am always looking forward for more updates even to the smallest one.

Wonderful update from the team. Can you give us a jist about the new updates so that we would understand it better?

we released an updated version of White Paper, Financial model, tokenomics and 2-page.

Oh thanks for mentioning. I haven't visited it for a while.. but now I will
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

They will announce it on Telegram. You can join telegram by simply clicking my link below. Oh by the way the main ICO price would be $1.6 and it will be live soon. Stay Tune for more updates. chiao!
Thanks for reminding me. Hope they will open another pre-sale so that I can gain some bonus. I think the last pre sale sold out and the price is 0.8$ and they collected about 1,040,000 $ correct me if im wrong.

Only in 60mins! Wow that must be a record breaker. That's what you get when your system is solid and could definitely provide solution to your Dapps

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
ejarales

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

Do you know that with digital currencies always happen something curious?

For example, many people know about the Englishman named James Howells, who bought 7500 BTC almost for a penny. Later, Howells had completely forgotten about it and threw out the hard drive from the computer, where he kept a cryptocurrency... By the way, today 7500 Bitcoins is almost 75 000 000 dollars. It is known that later James was trying to find a disc thrown in the city dump, but apparently he never succeeded.

Another interesting case occurred with a journalist of the famous financial company Bloomberg - during one of his live interviews, talking about the prospects of Bitcoin, he inadvertently showed a QR-code with his private key to the crypto-wallet. The result was not long in coming – all his BTC was quickly stolen, however, according to rumors, he was given back all the cryptocurrency…

http://casperproject.io

This is the kind of scenario that we all want to avoid and I think this is what drives this project.. to protect people from
itself. Get a cloud based storage for your crypto's safety

How will cloud storage prevent these kind of scenarios? Can you please explain it to us?

This is just interesting news)
This is interesting stories. This is somehow related to my regrets when I first met bitcoin. Why back 2012, That year was the first time I knew Bitcoin which just cost some us dollars but ignored it. Now, I'm wishing that I could turn back time and buy a lot of bitcoin that time.
ejarales

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

Only in 60mins! Wow that must be a record breaker. That's what you get when your system is solid and could definitely provide solution to your Dapps
precisely! What more now that casper is doing things to improve it's system. I think we should expect another sold out for this year.
ejarales

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

Hi, Friends!

Every day we work, improving all our processes making the Casper API the best service for Dapps and for you.
Today we released an updated version of White Paper, Financial model, tokenomics and 2-page. All documents are available on the website

Check White Paper http://www.casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf

CasperAPI Team

Thanks for this info! Smiley I will check the updated white paper and see what are new. I'am always looking forward for more updates even to the smallest one.

Wonderful update from the team. Can you give us a jist about the new updates so that we would understand it better?

we released an updated version of White Paper, Financial model, tokenomics and 2-page.

Oh thanks for mentioning. I haven't visited it for a while.. but now I will
Thanks for the info, I've been so busy last time and I couldn't get any updates on casper even in telegram. But just by simply sharing every information or updates even to smallest one can make us still updated. Thank you for sharing great news every now and then.
ejarales

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:48:57 AM

Hello Danilotot,

Yes, we have airdrop
How can we participate on airdrop? is it over or not yet? I wanna participate on that program. Can you provide us link if it is existing?
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

Do you know that with digital currencies always happen something curious?

For example, many people know about the Englishman named James Howells, who bought 7500 BTC almost for a penny. Later, Howells had completely forgotten about it and threw out the hard drive from the computer, where he kept a cryptocurrency... By the way, today 7500 Bitcoins is almost 75 000 000 dollars. It is known that later James was trying to find a disc thrown in the city dump, but apparently he never succeeded.

Another interesting case occurred with a journalist of the famous financial company Bloomberg - during one of his live interviews, talking about the prospects of Bitcoin, he inadvertently showed a QR-code with his private key to the crypto-wallet. The result was not long in coming – all his BTC was quickly stolen, however, according to rumors, he was given back all the cryptocurrency…

This is the kind of scenario that we all want to avoid and I think this is what drives this project.. to protect people from
itself. Get a cloud based storage for your crypto's safety

How will cloud storage prevent these kind of scenarios? Can you please explain it to us?

This is just interesting news)
This is interesting stories. This is somehow related to my regrets when I first met bitcoin. Why back 2012, That year was the first time I knew Bitcoin which just cost some us dollars but ignored it. Now, I'm wishing that I could turn back time and buy a lot of bitcoin that time.
We have same sad stories bro Sad Bitcoin was introduced to me by my friends many years ago and ask to invest on that. But I refused to. he had 17 BTC before and sold it last year which gave him millions, YES Millions Sad He continue to invest to other coins at the same time manage his own business. If I just listened to him before...
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

You heard it right bro Wink Casper proved it's success from the very start. And now that we can see improved and better Casper now, No doubt we can hit the sold out again
Beyond Seen Screen

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

Oh I just saw this thread, did't know before about Casper APi. It seems amazing, I am glad to get here, will research WP to get more understanding
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:08:59 AM

Hello Danilotot,

Probably no airdrop will be happen on this project. As they said you can participate in bounty campaign (link above) or just buy in their website if they open another pre-sale to earn some tokens of casper.
Thanks for sharing this picture. I want to see also what is their next move of marketing and how many tokens will be held.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

Oh I just saw this thread, did't know before about Casper APi. It seems amazing, I am glad to get here, will research WP to get more understanding
Oh I see. Thanks for giving such a time in this thread. You can learn of how Casper Api will working in DApps. Take your time . If you have any question regarding about Casper feel free to ask don't forget to joined our telegram and suscribe in our official website also.
http://www.casperproject.io
http://t.me/CasperProjectENG

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

Hello Danilotot,

thanks for your link, I just ask you if you can. because it's good to have an ico airdrops to have investors more quickly, because it is well known that the airdrop of an ico is attractive. but many thanks for your reply, so I see ico's casper alive.
Marioboro

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

60 minutes? For real? Wow! That is just awesome! This only shows that casper has caught the attention of a great number of people. I hope this will continue and even be taken over on ICO.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:00:24 PM

The idea of decentralized applications (DApps) was first proposed in September 2013 by Daniel Larimer. He described the activities of the company, which had a horizontal structure, where there was no sole owner and where each member of the company was a full co-owner and had access to information.

This idea was developed by the well-known Vitalik Buterin, who described the principle of the platform for the creation of decentralized "smart contracts", which are now used everywhere.

So, DApp is the next step in the evolution of smart contracts. This application is based on blockchain technology, and its main features are open source and attack resistance. Casper API project starts a new stage in the development of decentralized applications.

As you already know, decentralized storage gives DApp the ability to create a full-fledged graphical interface with complex design, the content of which will be stored in Casper API. In turn, a good interface makes the application convenient, beautiful and understandable to the user, and this increases its popularity.

What is the result? As a result, the new independent sites will be able to undermine the position of monopolists in entire industries, to create DApp technically will be much easier – there will be new stores of music, photos and videos, news and mail services that can use Casper to store large files and unstructured data.

These services can be online games, a cloud-based platform of democracy, social networks. The government can start moving services to the blockchain with the goal of reducing costs, ensuring complete transparency and lack of corruption…

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: