Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:06:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44148 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

Seems to be a legit hardworker team  , hope the unsold coin will be burned, what is the minimum investment ? thanks for the kind info

The minimum investment in our project were 0.076 eth. Unsold tokens fall into the foundation to support  promising  DApps
Voevoda

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

Is there a limit to the size of the file stored on the system? if so, what is the maximum size of the file can be accepted?
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:23:48 PM

Is there a limit to the size of the file stored on the system? if so, what is the maximum size of the file can be accepted?
if the file is larger than 10 Mb, it is divided into chunks, which cannot exceed 2 Gb. quantity of chunks not limit as I understand Smiley
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:01:29 AM

I recommend you to pay attention to the Casper project, which will be carried out by ICO for the development of its product dApps, as they have already successfully conducted Pre-sale and behind this idea is the Russian Agency Legion Digital, which has good experience in this field.
According to your commend, this look's like interesting. May I know what is the target section of this project. Cause cloud based data storage is new in my mind, even I read their front page of this thread. Thank in advance.

Nice point you have there fella, i bet if your publication is true this will be a good ICO to anticipate with. And i believe the team behind seems so experience in this field. I'll be doing research for Russian Agency Legion digital in order to learn more and see how it will be a good foundation for CASPER API.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

I recommend you to pay attention to the Casper project, which will be carried out by ICO for the development of its product dApps, as they have already successfully conducted Pre-sale and behind this idea is the Russian Agency Legion Digital, which has good experience in this field.
According to your commend, this look's like interesting. May I know what is the target section of this project. Cause cloud based data storage is new in my mind, even I read their front page of this thread. Thank in advance.

Nice point you have there fella, i bet if your publication is true this will be a good ICO to anticipate with. And i believe the team behind seems so experience in this field. I'll be doing research for Russian Agency Legion digital in order to learn more and see how it will be a good foundation for CASPER API.
Russian country is continue in dominating on the crypto legalization. Good to know that is related in Casper Api, well done. Hoping that you provide a good business partners too, just in case you need a back up front advertising strategy.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

We are glad that our project is interesting for you
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

Russian country is continue in dominating on the crypto legalization. Good to know that is related in Casper Api, well done. Hoping that you provide a good business partners too, just in case you need a back up front advertising strategy.

Thank you for your opinion. And we are glad to hear your opinion!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

At each stage of its development the mankind has invented new ways to store and to transmit information. With the development of digital technologies, data warehouse migrated to virtual reality. Today no one is surprised by storing files on the cloud, but the advent of blockchain technology has caused the development of decentralized applications (DApps).

However, existing proposals do not meet the criteria which pose the creators of the DApps. The cost of such services for decentralized applications is too high, and the safety of the stored information is insufficient.

These problems will be solved by Casper API, the universal platform for decentralized cloud storage. And even though it is mainly focused on developers, the end user will also get a lot of bonuses:

· Convenience – for uploading and downloading of files is used the well-proven protocol P2P.

· Security – files are encrypted, divided and stored on the blockchain platforms scattered around the world.

· Reliability – the safety of the files is guaranteed by the creation of four or more copies.

This infrastructure conforms to the principles of blockchain – users’ requests run in automatic mode, there is no single point of decision-making, independence from the will of one person.

http://casperproject.io

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

What will happen to unsold tokens after main tokensale?

Unsold tokens fall into the foundation to support  promising  DApps

So no burning principle like that? Just like the other to be able more valuable the token is with burning principle right?
So what would your plans or strategy to be able to raised the price of your tokens?
qwertysungit

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

At each stage of its development the mankind has invented new ways to store and to transmit information. With the development of digital technologies, data warehouse migrated to virtual reality. Today no one is surprised by storing files on the cloud, but the advent of blockchain technology has caused the development of decentralized applications (DApps).

However, existing proposals do not meet the criteria which pose the creators of the DApps. The cost of such services for decentralized applications is too high, and the safety of the stored information is insufficient.

These problems will be solved by Casper API, the universal platform for decentralized cloud storage. And even though it is mainly focused on developers, the end user will also get a lot of bonuses:

· Convenience – for uploading and downloading of files is used the well-proven protocol P2P.

· Security – files are encrypted, divided and stored on the blockchain platforms scattered around the world.

· Reliability – the safety of the files is guaranteed by the creation of four or more copies.

This infrastructure conforms to the principles of blockchain – users’ requests run in automatic mode, there is no single point of decision-making, independence from the will of one person.

This is knowlegdeable post of yours admin/devs now I understand what are the stages to serve of the users and customers for your project. Hope there will be a high security so that this projects will be known nationwide.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

CASPER_TEAM,
Tell me please, what direct competitors does the project have? may be already active or at the stage of development
petmalulodi

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:00:14 AM

Seems to be a legit hardworker team  , hope the unsold coin will be burned, what is the minimum investment ? thanks for the kind info

The minimum investment in our project were 0.076 eth. Unsold tokens fall into the foundation to support  promising  DApps
It's ok if unsold token will not be burned at least it will be use in something more useful
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:05:22 AM

This is knowlegdeable post of yours admin/devs now I understand what are the stages to serve of the users and customers for your project. Hope there will be a high security so that this projects will be known nationwide.

Nice publication you have there devs, thank you for this very brief but very specific explanation. Well atleast without reading bulks of literature you can merely have a glimpse of casper by reading this. I also agree on him i believe i project like this must have a very good security feature in order for it to last and not be taken advantage by the others.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
petmalulodi

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:17:43 AM

What will happen to unsold tokens after main tokensale?

Unsold tokens fall into the foundation to support  promising  DApps

So no burning principle like that? Just like the other to be able more valuable the token is with burning principle right?
So what would your plans or strategy to be able to raised the price of your tokens?
As what they said, They will use the unsold token in to something valuable. They will use token to make the Casper better and I think by that, a lot of people will have interest into this project
petmalulodi

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:20:11 AM

CASPER_TEAM,
Tell me please, what direct competitors does the project have? may be already active or at the stage of development
Filecoin, storj, sia. They are more likely dropbox but just in their own blockchain. Unlike casper we are universal
qwertysungit

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

CASPER_TEAM,
There will going to the 2nd stage of the project by forming a network of decentralized easy to access distributed virtual machinery tools with ( HDD, CPU, RAM, GPU ) to work from queries from loT, self driving cars, AR/VR.
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

The one who owns the information owns the world. The era of digital technology proves the truth of the famous phrase of Nathan Rothschild. Every day we operate a huge amount of information and this number is constantly growing. The problem of preservation and confidentiality of information is becoming more urgent.
Global companies Google, Amazon and others propose to use for these purposes cloud storage, ensuring their reliability and availability. But in fact, the users’ files are on the server and can be removed from there. Without the knowledge and consent of the owner.

The alternative is the use of the services of companies, who took as a basis the principle of decentralization. However, these firms face other challenges – to attract users to a new blockchain of their own design is not easy, especially when the information is stored on one platform. In addition, a mediator remains between a user and a file – the service owner.

The developed platform Casper API will eliminate this disadvantage. The project concept assumes that the encrypted files are divided into parts and stored on the hard drives of users and data centers around the world. Even the owner, for example, of the data center can not view information and make changes.  Casper API also offers developers to choose the platform that they will use, the only thing is that it should have the functionality of smart contracts. This feature of the service Casper API attracts both private and corporate clients.

Learn more about our project: www.casperproject.io

The aim of this project is clear and possible. Casper will rule the world in terms of file or data information storage ensuring the security of it's users
jamieasf

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

This project is so timely since we are facing problems with regards to storing huge data and it's consistently growing. But we are lucky as we already have Casper who will solve this kind of issue.
jamieasf

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

CASPER_TEAM,
Filecoin, storj, sia. They are more likely dropbox but just in their own blockchain. Unlike casper we are universal
Although we have somehow competitors, those will not be hindrance to us since we are the best among the best.
jamieasf

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

Look how amazing, great this project is. This will bring comfort to it's users in terms of file storage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: