Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:09:29 AM

This is really big and getting bigger!
This only proves that CASPER API is doing great and getting closer to greater results.

We encourage you to join us on our journey to Victory!

During the first half of the year ICO attracted almost $ 12 billion

Despite the fact that many projects that conduct ICO do not cope with the tasks, successful initiatives inspire investors to invest more and more funds in the initial placement of cryptocoins.

According to Coinschedule, in the first half of the year teams of new ICOs were able to attract a total of 11,927 billion dollars, and it is much more than in the same period last year, when this figure amounted to 3.8 billion dollars.

The role of difficult ICOs as a whole is probably exaggerated: according to a recent study, only 20% of the projects for production of new amount of cryptocoins can be considered as a scam.

Indeed, the fact that a project “took off” or “did not take off” may be the result of objective circumstances such as competition in the market, insufficient funding or other factors.

According to Coinschedule, investors are trying to talk optimistic, and it turns out to be justified: the average income of investments in ICO projects is 1320%.

What do you think about such a statistic?

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/during-the-first-half-of-the-year-ico-attracted-almost-12-billion-b168a80958a3
That's pretty big and we are just half through this year I think we will reach trillion market of investment end of this year. Given that some ICO's are scam, people in crypto space are getting smarter when it comes to there investments.
This news is really one of their greatest news because we are now seeing all the time and efforts that the supporters and the Casper API team are doing and it is really paid-off. I can safely and totally say that this Casper API will fly to the moon and will reach its farthest success.
I think people are trusting more and more on crypto despite many controversies that shaken the crypto world making fuds to bring its price down some are very wise to be greedy when others are fearful and have started to invest in some ICO like casper whom they think will be successful after its ICO because of the incredible efforts they've been pouring.
Wow thats is a good ico i think that many investors will sure attract and interested on that ico of this project of casper API this project is one of the best platform in crypto
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:43:07 AM

​​Dear friends! 👻
                                                             💥💥💥

We have prepared to release a new version of MVP client for providers - V. 0.0.6

✅ The new client will allow DApps to work not only with Ethereum blockchain, but also with Neo.

⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️

✅ When reinstalling, remember to delete the folder .casper from your computer.
✅ In order that all people have time to properly restart the nodes, the time of the providers' competition this week is reduced. You can upgrade up to Saturday inclusive.

The status of your nodes can be checked on the website in the vendor table 👇
https://casperproject.io/providers.html

Thank you for your support and stay with us! 🚀
Casper API Team 👻
That is really a good news! We can now see our most awaited data and cloud storage DApps and they are really in their good partners. I can't really wait to see how it works and what it can do to make our things online easier and convenient. I'm really glad and proud of Casper API.

Is this real? That's good news, we are really seeing this project out of the way. keep up the good work for this platform.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:49:46 AM

As of now all i can see is a successful project! salute to the casper team and to the community who continue to do their participation in this campaign. it is really a hard work from all of us! Smiley
You're right sir. I can see and feel the success of Casper API with the help of all their supporters including myself. I believe that this ICO will soon be a number one platform in terms of cloud storage.
Yes you are right with that and that thing happens because of the everyone the teams and the people who really support/believes on this ICO that will be successful and for sure will be one of the best ICO this year. Right now can't wait to see the success of the Casper API and it will start once all of their project completes because the world will see how good this ICO gonna be.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:52:58 AM

Project is very good . I am sure this project later when launching will be a lot of its enthusiasts because this project has a solid team structure and trusted.
Yes you are right with that and that is one of the big reason why a lot of people started to support of this ICO because the way of thinking of their team that they thinks first for all the people who they've supported them and they will make sure all of them will be benefited on all of their projects, unlike the others who really afters only for money after a lot of people supporting them once they got their money the flew away. Casper API will make sure even if the main stage sale sold out they will continue their hardwork to provide an amazing services to all of us.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:05:09 AM

This is great news isn't?

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors.

@QtumOfficial is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million.

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

Reference: https://twitter.com/CasperAPI

This project really a worth of our time and efforts because they keep on making a lot of progress to make this project the best among the rest and the most successful data and cloud storage ICO. I really can't wait to see and use this wonderful and great DApps.
That's true. The team of Casper API do their best so that they will provide the services that they'd promised in their white paper. They'll make sure that they will partnered with different companies and people that are very known in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain.

Thanks!
We are also thankful to be part of this great project, Casper API proves to us that an ICO that has a very good line-up of team with dedication and compassion on their works will truly be succeed because they allot their time and efforts just make this project hundred percent complete.
we are all very grateful for being part of Casper Api's all the time we can afford at Casper Api to become more successful in the world.
goodluck guys and thank you

Likewise, that's why team Casper has never been tired of making the project to be successful all of the possibilities for improving, refining and getting the partnership to help more the project.
It seems the team are not only focusing on their own project only instead they are helping others company or project to be success, this is how the winning team should do.
I also have that thought. As Casper Team are experienced individuals who have different expertise, its given that they also have another companionship in other company who need their specialization.
ofcourse the devs and the team is study first the other platform that what can help the project their searching the background the people behind and the potential there have also the trusted professional advisor to make the project successful.
everything will be done by the project to make Capser Api more successful. all the members will do their best to make the investments better. so let's not let the scams of investors fall victim to.
It has been seen by the investor that Casper API has a huge potential. it hard to pass this one so they grab the opportunity on participating on it. Great job Team Casper API.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

This project is developing very quickly, and this is very good, it is clear that the team is constantly working on improving the project.
yes as in. every updates they already added new to make casper much better.  yes the are very busy working if you see the listed team and advisor no wonder that this ico have a potential to make it famous.
Yes that is why you will trust them in terms of transparency because they always update the supporters and partners regarding to the new things and news that happen in Casper API.

Yes, i totally agree. Because of Smart contract, this is a contract between the developers and the users that provides full transparency of application performance.
it because they extend the ICO, last month they were having an issue of crowdsale so they decided to extend. now we can see the outcome of their decision. they manage the crowdsale and gain its popularity.
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:24:56 AM

Though the current market value of Bitcoin and Ethereum are falling.  There is no reason for Casper API team to get discourage. I'm impressed by their focus and dedication on developing an amazing project that will provide great services with safe and secured storage service provider.
I really believe they will surpass other storage service provider once they tested Casper API and experience its amazing capability for storing files and data.
I don't think that Casper API team are worried about what is happening in the market right now. They are more focus on improving their platform and make sure that once Casper API launch in the market it will become best cloud storage.
agree, they should focus on their market strategy as of now they are popular. the project can stand alone if they manage the huge number of the user.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:34:35 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 04:52:02 AM by nniecan001

This only proves that CASPER API is doing great and getting closer to greater results.

Despite the fact that many projects that conduct ICO do not cope with the tasks, successful initiatives inspire investors to invest more and more funds in the initial placement of cryptocoins.

According to Coinschedule, in the first half of the year teams of new ICOs were able to attract a total of 11,927 billion dollars, and it is much more than in the same period last year, when this figure amounted to 3.8 billion dollars.

The role of difficult ICOs as a whole is probably exaggerated: according to a recent study, only 20% of the projects for production of new amount of cryptocoins can be considered as a scam.

Indeed, the fact that a project “took off” or “did not take off” may be the result of objective circumstances such as competition in the market, insufficient funding or other factors.

According to Coinschedule, investors are trying to talk optimistic, and it turns out to be justified: the average income of investments in ICO projects is 1320%.

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/during-the-first-half-of-the-year-ico-attracted-almost-12-billion-b168a80958a3
That's pretty big and we are just half through this year I think we will reach trillion market of investment end of this year. Given that some ICO's are scam, people in crypto space are getting smarter when it comes to there investments.
This news is really one of their greatest news because we are now seeing all the time and efforts that the supporters and the Casper API team are doing and it is really paid-off. I can safely and totally say that this Casper API will fly to the moon and will reach its farthest success.
I think people are trusting more and more on crypto despite many controversies that shaken the crypto world making fuds to bring its price down some are very wise to be greedy when others are fearful and have started to invest in some ICO like casper whom they think will be successful after its ICO because of the incredible efforts they've been pouring.
Wow thats is a good ico i think that many investors will sure attract and interested on that ico of this project of casper API this project is one of the best platform in crypto
Dealing in ICO is quite risky specially if you find a nonsense or fraud project like others ( not to mention those names ). Hoping that 12 billion dollar invested on ICO got a good profit at some cause, I think not all of them. But one thing I sure, that the Casper Api is a good one to invest with...
poiska7662

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

Dear Friends
We officially announce the launch of our public Casper API Pre-Sale. This stage is dedicated to investors purchasing a minimum of $10,000 worth of tokens in ETH, with exclusive bonus price $0,12/CST. The Pre-sale runs until 22.07.18.
More info https://goo.gl/uk5JDb

Casper API provides a guaranteed profit and benefits for all investors so for those who still not joined the project there is still more time to invest in this wonderful project.
This is really a good opportunity to the investors to invest because of their discounted price. You can be able to earn more if you will going to invest now so if I were you don't miss a chance. This project is really a worth to invest project.
interesting cheap price but trustworthy. Casper will provide good high security for its user's data. deciding on extending this project is an excellent idea.
With the discounted price of the token right now, for sure many people will buy and invest in Casper API. Also, the project itself have a good platform that will encourage more investors and supporters.
You are right and right we are seeing more investors coming in everyday. Casper is really doing a nice job. Kudos to the team hard work.

We gotta appreciate what Casper team has done to make the project up to this point making great and gaining big investor.

we work every day on the project.
We want him to become better all the time!
minimum investment of $10,000 what could be the profit of it in the near future. i rather say it would not be a waste if it becomes time 3, 4, 5, or even 10.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
nniecan001

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

Though the current market value of Bitcoin and Ethereum are falling.  There is no reason for Casper API team to get discourage. I'm impressed by their focus and dedication on developing an amazing project that will provide great services with safe and secured storage service provider.
I really believe they will surpass other storage service provider once they tested Casper API and experience its amazing capability for storing files and data.
I don't think that Casper API team are worried about what is happening in the market right now. They are more focus on improving their platform and make sure that once Casper API launch in the market it will become best cloud storage.
agree, they should focus on their market strategy as of now they are popular. the project can stand alone if they manage the huge number of the user.
That is not an easy task, specially if they have many competitors in the field of cloud storage. But the Casper team work on it right now, that's why I continue to support this worth crypto project.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:36:36 AM

Dear Friends
We officially announce the launch of our public Casper API Pre-Sale. This stage is dedicated to investors purchasing a minimum of $10,000 worth of tokens in ETH, with exclusive bonus price $0,12/CST. The Pre-sale runs until 22.07.18.

Casper API provides a guaranteed profit and benefits for all investors so for those who still not joined the project there is still more time to invest in this wonderful project.
This is really a good opportunity to the investors to invest because of their discounted price. You can be able to earn more if you will going to invest now so if I were you don't miss a chance. This project is really a worth to invest project.
interesting cheap price but trustworthy. Casper will provide good high security for its user's data. deciding on extending this project is an excellent idea.
With the discounted price of the token right now, for sure many people will buy and invest in Casper API. Also, the project itself have a good platform that will encourage more investors and supporters.
You are right and right we are seeing more investors coming in everyday. Casper is really doing a nice job. Kudos to the team hard work.
Let see in the future if this Casper Api team will be successful project , specially at this time. We all know that market is down, hoping the flexibility and survivability of this one is good when in comes of dominating their field.
the market will be the big deal here. but it will be all depend on how the team will deal with hacker and theft. will they keep the security and improve it?  
nniecan001

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:39:22 AM

Dear Friends

We gotta appreciate what Casper team has done to make the project up to this point making great and gaining big investor.

minimum investment of $10,000 what could be the profit of it in the near future. i rather say it would not be a waste if it becomes time 3, 4, 5, or even 10.

When I visit Casper API official website, I only see this ( Total tokens available for Pre-Sale 108 064 927 CST ) but what about the total fund collected? Any report on it, hope you redirect me at least. Thanks in advance.
poiska7662

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:42:43 AM

Dear Friends

When I visit Casper API official website, I only see this ( Total tokens available for Pre-Sale 108 064 927 CST ) but what about the total fund collected? Any report on it, hope you redirect me at least. Thanks in advance.
you can try updating on the telegram. admin there will be very informative about your question.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
nniecan001

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:48:13 AM

Dear Friends

Let see in the future if this Casper Api team will be successful project , specially at this time. We all know that market is down, hoping the flexibility and survivability of this one is good when in comes of dominating their field.
the market will be the big deal here. but it will be all depend on how the team will deal with hacker and theft. will they keep the security and improve it?  
Based on their Whitepaper
The existing blockchain-based data storage solutions are extremely expensive and cumbersome. Traditional
ones are not fit for the new, decentralized market segment. DApps are facing the need to organize decentralized data
storage in a profitable, secure and innovative way. To accomplish that DApps need a decentralized infrastructure.

They are working on that specially from the start of the project, only the admin can answer than.
poiska7662

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:48:58 AM

Reference:
Dealing in ICO is quit risky specially if you find a nonsense or fraud project like others ( not to mention those names ). Hoping that 12 billion dollar invested on ICO got a good profit at some cause, I think not all of them. But one thing I sure, that the Casper Api is a good one to invest with...

Team Casper API is very transparent about their identity that would not be a risk and less worry. transparency is their way to gain your trust and investor knows it all.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
nniecan001

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

Dear Friends

you can try updating on the telegram. admin there will be very informative about your question.
But most of the crypto project, they post the current fund collected on their official website specially when crowd sale or ICO sale reports. Better to be transparent and visible to all the investors and participants.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

Reference:
Nice analysis! We are really expecting great results in the coming months and years. We believe that CASPER API will really reach the top since this is the first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS existing now. Let us continue all the support to the CASPER API project!
Thats a strong ico thats why im very great full to be a part of this project its a beyond expectation this project of casper API is really doing good and its better and better every day good job to the of casper API
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

Reference:
Nice analysis! We are really expecting great results in the coming months and years. We believe that CASPER API will really reach the top since this is the first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS existing now. Let us continue all the support to the CASPER API project!
Thats a strong ico thats why im very great full to be a part of this project its a beyond expectation this project of casper API is really doing good and its better and better every day good job to the of casper API
This will be a result for all the hardwork and good teamwork of all people who created Casper API. All the people who are part of this ICO deserves a successful project and trust from all their investors and supporters.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:25:02 AM

Reference:
Compare to the last year ICO funds have attracted in 4 times more investments. That is an outstanding result. People are getting interested in crypto every day. So you have all the chances to collect hardcup!
lesgereron

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

Reference:
Precisely in Casper project we can expect already a great result since the project has already gained more trust ratings and good feedback for its wonderful platform that can provide a highly secre data base storage.

Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: