Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:58:18 AM

HURRY UP Guys! Pre-SALE will FINISH SOON!

Don't miss the chance to be part of this biggest event! Invest now to CASPER API!

DON'T FORGET!

CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website
https://casperproject.io

There is very little time before the end of the
Pre-Sale of Casper API!

Use this time to explore our project and ask any questions you have left to the team members or the community!

Check out our White Paper https://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf

Test MVP https://demo.casperproject.io/signup

Ask questions in the chat https://t.me/CasperProjectENG to administrators:
@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

And most important — have time to buy CST tokens at an attractive price of$0.12. During the crowd-sale the price will be higher!

REMEMBER!

CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

And if you received an individual offer to buy tokens from your personal email address, or someone calls himself an administrator/team member of Casper API project and sends you private messages offering to buy CST, for example, with discounts-know that they are scammers.

Immediately stop the conversation and contact any of the administrators mentioned above!

We do our best so that it will be simple and safe to become an investor of our project but we also ask you to be vigilant!

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/there-is-very-little-time-before-the-end-of-the-pre-sale-of-casper-api-f2749269e41d
Hurry up! Don't miss a chance to invest and be a part of Casper API because I assure you that you will not be disappointed and you will not regret being part of this awesome and successful project.
Yes that is right for those people who wants really a best ICO to participate Casper API is the answer hurry up right now 66 millions of CST only available or remaining for the pre-sale don't miss this opportunity or else you will regret it. Goodluck to all of us.
dont miss the big chance a big discount of casper.. No doubt for this project become popular from the world of crypto more people trusted and investor this is the answer to save the big size of the file and people choice.
this one should not be missed, or regret it someday. it's already gaining popularity and it will be easy to rise up on top. as all coin show green days now.

Yes u are right!
Thanks )
thanks for the heads up and for the warning against the scammer. this will be an awareness against them, some issue happens regarding fraud but thanks for the team always updating on all participant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

in fact there is a lot of storage where you can store files but they either have a limited amount of memory or a high price per gigabyte. Apparently this project will really give the price and quality of storage
Not only because Casper API will provide a security that no other cloud storage can't provide to all of us. Casper API will make sure that their data storage has an impenetrable security and 24/7 monitoring in all of their equipment in order to avoid breach on their system. That's why a lot of people will gonna support their projects for sure.
24/7 monitoring that's should be provided of any cloud storage but Casper have a different server in the different time zone so that why any file and data totally secured any user can monitor their important file any time anywhere.
With the system of Casper API that has a 24/7 security is a good sign that people who will use this platform is worry free about their files.

Yes your right! We really care about safety. All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks. Several copies of one file are stored by different providers allows to download data even if one of the providers is down.
And to ensure confidentiality, operations with data can be made through a private cryptographic channel between a client and a provider. The cryptographic protocol will be similar to the Lightning Network for Bitcoin. This protocol makes Casper API suitable for use in DApps on a corporate level!
Yes that is for sure that Casper API will give a 24/7 safety and security to all the partners and investors so that there will be no bad things that going to happen to all of us. Also they will secure all our important data and file to make our lives easy and convenient.
i already read about the casper security they say that there surely give the most of security for safety of your important files. this casper is full package good quality storage.
Its one of a highly security system than any other competitors the project provide guaranteed quality services and that most user will definitely satisfy them.
Casper Api is one of the most trusted people so many investors. then Casper APi was successful because of the hardworking members and the help of the prtners.
In my own standpoint, it would really help the platform to gain more trusts and appreciation by investors. As what the Casper team updates has provided, it really shows progression especially in terms of gaining partnerships. Casper API proves that its getting nearer to reach its objectives.
Yes you are right with that's what make this ICO is one of the best because of the effort of their team just to make sure to satisfy their investors that's why a lot of people really believe that this gonna be one of the best ICO this and will provide more amazing services to all of us.

the team is the key to this success they created an idea like this which will be changing and will provide high security for our private files. also it participant who keep supporting this project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:15:33 AM

I support. Looks cool!) good luck
Thank you for supporting Casper API. Yes Casper looks cool and a legit ICO so keep supporting this kind of Project and tell all your friends to invest to this ICO.
This ICO is not only a legit but gonna be one of the best ICO this year if you do a background search on this ICO for sure you will know what I am saying right now. Casper API will provide an amazing services to all of us especially their one of a kind decentralized cloud storage which will be the best data storage in the whole world.
difinitely right most of the advisor is know and they are on the top list,the background of the team and ico are already in the site which is all info and profession write there,Casper is truly trusted.
I agree with you guys! Casper API is one of the most promising ICO this year. the team has a great advisor and great backround even if you check it. and the community of Casper API has a lot of member's that are really hard working.
In addition to your coment above, they are also rated 4.  ICO rating out of 5. Achieving this ICO rate is not easy, you have to meet all the qualification to be followed. Lets support the team until the end.
it achieves high rank in ICO rating, this project lead on top. Very interesting one it makes changes in the storage industries.
We are so lucky to find this kind of great ICO keep supporting the team and the project until it ends.

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

New version of MVP client for providers — V. 0.0.6

Dear friends!

We have prepared to release a new version of MVP client for providers - V. 0.0.6

The new client will allow DApps to work not only with Ethereum blockchain, but also with Neo.

ATTENTION!

When reinstalling, remember to delete the folder casper from your computer.

In order that all people have time to properly restart the nodes, the time of the providers' competition this week is reduced. You can upgrade up to Saturday inclusive.

The status of your nodes can be checked on the website in the vendor table https://casperproject.io/providers.html

wow and here comes another update from the developers Smiley

as stated before, i really like this kind of dedication and development Smiley

This update and announcements is very awesome and makes me more excited to see the future progress of Casper API. Now that the MVP is ready to ready I can't really wait to see and use this nice and awesome DApps.
Me too! this update has a good news for me, because they manage to update the future of Casper API. and for all who participates there im sure they are proud of this news and update. i'm excited to see what will happen when the end of this ICO.
the team of Casper pursues work so hard and to let we know the good news coming from the team and developer Casper has a good plan to grow.
Yes! you are right, the Casper team and the community work so hard for the success of the project. that's why were here waiting for the news and update. Goodluck to the team!
The team are continuously improving the platform and making sure that all is in the right place. Casper API are going to be a number one secure and the most safest cloud storage in the market.
This would be the right and best time for you to be part and invest on Casper API now that they are ready to launch MVP ver. 6 it simply means that they are near to their success. And if I were you this would be the good time for you to invest because they are still on their pre-sale.
Casper do really love their investors they keep reminding them on what to do so we could all follow and not lost its like a teacher who is very passionable to explain how to learn the system I really love the team behind casper they are so hospitable at the same time aggressive in meeting their goals for the project..
The team of Casper always updating the investors and the supporters community, it allows receiving the good news from their project to know what happens to the ico.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:25:16 AM

Dear friends!

We have prepared to release a new version of MVP client for providers - V. 0.0.6

The new client will allow DApps to work not only with Ethereum blockchain, but also with Neo.

ATTENTION!

In order that all people have time to properly restart the nodes, the time of the providers' competition this week is reduced. You can upgrade up to Saturday inclusive.

The status of your nodes can be checked on the website in the vendor table https://casperproject.io/providers.html

This update and announcements is very awesome and makes me more excited to see the future progress of Casper API. Now that the MVP is ready to ready I can't really wait to see and use this nice and awesome DApps.
Me too! this update has a good news for me, because they manage to update the future of Casper API. and for all who participates there im sure they are proud of this news and update. i'm excited to see what will happen when the end of this ICO.
the team of Casper pursues work so hard and to let we know the good news coming from the team and developer Casper has a good plan to grow.
Yes! you are right, the Casper team and the community work so hard for the success of the project. that's why were here waiting for the news and update. Goodluck to the team!
The team are continuously improving the platform and making sure that all is in the right place. Casper API are going to be a number one secure and the most safest cloud storage in the market.
This would be the right and best time for you to be part and invest on Casper API now that they are ready to launch MVP ver. 6 it simply means that they are near to their success. And if I were you this would be the good time for you to invest because they are still on their pre-sale.
Casper do really love their investors they keep reminding them on what to do so we could all follow and not lost its like a teacher who is very passionable to explain how to learn the system I really love the team behind casper they are so hospitable at the same time aggressive in meeting their goals for the project..
The team of Casper always updating the investors and the supporters community, it allows receiving the good news from their project to know what happens to the ico.
That's the reason why Casper team or the Casper API itself surmount other platforms exists regarding cloud storage. They really look up the essentials of their investors as they don't just leave it behind or to take them for granted but they do appreciate the support being held on to them.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

Thank you for supporting Casper API. Yes Casper looks cool and a legit ICO so keep supporting this kind of Project and tell all your friends to invest to this ICO.
This ICO is not only a legit but gonna be one of the best ICO this year if you do a background search on this ICO for sure you will know what I am saying right now. Casper API will provide an amazing services to all of us especially their one of a kind decentralized cloud storage which will be the best data storage in the whole world.
difinitely right most of the advisor is know and they are on the top list,the background of the team and ico are already in the site which is all info and profession write there,Casper is truly trusted.
I agree with you guys! Casper API is one of the most promising ICO this year. the team has a great advisor and great backround even if you check it. and the community of Casper API has a lot of member's that are really hard working.
In addition to your coment above, they are also rated 4.  ICO rating out of 5. Achieving this ICO rate is not easy, you have to meet all the qualification to be followed. Lets support the team until the end.
it achieves high rank in ICO rating, this project lead on top. Very interesting one it makes changes in the storage industries.
We are so lucky to find this kind of great ICO keep supporting the team and the project until it ends.
I think that's what everyone is about to do. Its truly nice to witness the Casper API leads to success. Leaving it behind in present phase would be a regret afterwards especially now that the platform is about to get near to attain its goals as what they planned.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

The use of cryptocurrencies will grow by 60 times

Again the world news that we can not miss.

fpr more information visit : https://medium.com/casperapi/the-use-of-cryptocurrencies-will-grow-by-60-times-26aaf856882f
Indeed! Cryptocurrency will continuously growing until such time.  I believe if people will familiarize about this industry it will definitely rise faster than what we expected.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

in fact there is a lot of storage where you can store files but they either have a limited amount of memory or a high price per gigabyte. Apparently this project will really give the price and quality of storage
Not only because Casper API will provide a security that no other cloud storage can't provide to all of us. Casper API will make sure that their data storage has an impenetrable security and 24/7 monitoring in all of their equipment in order to avoid breach on their system. That's why a lot of people will gonna support their projects for sure.
24/7 monitoring that's should be provided of any cloud storage but Casper have a different server in the different time zone so that why any file and data totally secured any user can monitor their important file any time anywhere.
With the system of Casper API that has a 24/7 security is a good sign that people who will use this platform is worry free about their files.

Yes your right! We really care about safety. All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks. Several copies of one file are stored by different providers allows to download data even if one of the providers is down.
And to ensure confidentiality, operations with data can be made through a private cryptographic channel between a client and a provider. The cryptographic protocol will be similar to the Lightning Network for Bitcoin. This protocol makes Casper API suitable for use in DApps on a corporate level!
Yes that is for sure that Casper API will give a 24/7 safety and security to all the partners and investors so that there will be no bad things that going to happen to all of us. Also they will secure all our important data and file to make our lives easy and convenient.
i already read about the casper security they say that there surely give the most of security for safety of your important files. this casper is full package good quality storage.
Its one of a highly security system than any other competitors the project provide guaranteed quality services and that most user will definitely satisfy them.
Casper Api is one of the most trusted people so many investors. then Casper APi was successful because of the hardworking members and the help of the prtners.
In my own standpoint, it would really help the platform to gain more trusts and appreciation by investors. As what the Casper team updates has provided, it really shows progression especially in terms of gaining partnerships. Casper API proves that its getting nearer to reach its objectives.
Yes you are right with that's what make this ICO is one of the best because of the effort of their team just to make sure to satisfy their investors that's why a lot of people really believe that this gonna be one of the best ICO this and will provide more amazing services to all of us.

the team is the key to this success they created an idea like this which will be changing and will provide high security for our private files. also it participant who keep supporting this project.
agree the team had done a lot of effort on this project. thanks to them being part of this Casper API does a lot of help on my private data.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

Very clear and concise graphics, very detailed and easy to follow. nice job Cheesy I'll be watching closely to see your progress.

the successful project due to the good admin members and the trust of the partners. so I'm very grateful to the hard-working participants because all Casper Api is successful.
Yes that is right because of the effort of everyone Casper team, supporters and believers all of them help each other just to make sure they will spread in the whole world this ICO is, all of their ideas, visions, projects and services which will help all of us to make a better world. Goodluck and thank you everyone for your non-stop effort. Casper Api to the moon!
Indeed, since they started the team are all in positive way. All are very accommodating even sometimes the answer to every question are already available but they still answer in timely manner.
That is totally true and I totally agreed to what you have said! The project time-frame went smoothly and organized as what they have planned maybe because of the optimistic attitude of all the Casper API team.
The success of Casper API is because of the hard work and dedication of all people behind this project. They are not tired of answering queries of their participants, they are accepting suggestions and feedback from people and they are not selfish on information about the project.
Yes theirs nothing imposible if you work as a team like here in the project of casper API thats why the team make this project better and going to be successful
Yes! Total teamwork, perseverance and cooperation will definitely the key for this project to succeed and we all witness how this attitude and characters was shown by the team. I, myself believe and trust this Casper API because I know that it will reach success because of their team as well.
now the Casper APi is near really successful. I am the only one to be able to do more to know Casper Api. We need to know every detail to let people know the efficiency of the project and more to invest.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

Dear friends!

ATTENTION!

casper api people trust because of proper project and safe storage. so Casper Api is successful because of its excellent members and great partners and the managers are effort.

GigTricks
25espia1994

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

fpr more information visit : https://medium.com/casperapi/the-use-of-cryptocurrencies-will-grow-by-60-times-26aaf856882f
Indeed! Cryptocurrency will continuously growing until such time.  I believe if people will familiarize about this industry it will definitely rise faster than what we expected.
With the worldwide expansion of cryptocurrency and people's knowledge, Casper Api will be more promoted as more investors in the project. so much more we need to do everything to recognize Casper Api

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

agree the team had done a lot of effort on this project. thanks to them being part of this Casper API does a lot of help on my private data.
yes you are right but for me.
not only is the team the reason for the successful project because of the hardworking admin and the trust of the partners so Casper Api is known in the cryptoworld. so thank you to all who helped Casper Api.

GigTricks
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

Important information!

Dear friends!

We have to inform you that our ICO is postponed for an indefinite period

Since our company is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland, we have to get the green light from FINMA (The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that has not given the necessary approval to conduct the sale on the dates we have planned. We will continue working on resolving this issue so that in the future no legal conflicts can arise.

All the funds contributed by investors will be returned to the wallets you have transferred the money from.

After calculating all the results the tokens will be put in a single spreadsheet and sent to your wallets on the ICO launch day.

As part of the Pre-sale we have attracted fiat investments in exchange for a share in the company so the work on Casper API will be continued, and you can track our progress on github. We will come back to conduct an ICO after gathering the necessary approval and releasing as minimum an alpha version of the product.

We are extremely grateful for your support and we hope that our decision will be taken in the right spirit. Besides, this will allow our potential investors to contribute to a project that already has real world utility.

You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG , we ll you keep updated.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

Important information!

Dear friends!

Since our company is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland, we have to get the green light from FINMA (The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that has not given the necessary approval to conduct the sale on the dates we have planned. We will continue working on resolving this issue so that in the future no legal conflicts can arise.

All the funds contributed by investors will be returned to the wallets you have transferred the money from.

After calculating all the results the tokens will be put in a single spreadsheet and sent to your wallets on the ICO launch day.

As part of the Pre-sale we have attracted fiat investments in exchange for a share in the company so the work on Casper API will be continued, and you can track our progress on github. We will come back to conduct an ICO after gathering the necessary approval and releasing as minimum an alpha version of the product.

We are extremely grateful for your support and we hope that our decision will be taken in the right spirit. Besides, this will allow our potential investors to contribute to a project that already has real world utility.

You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG , we ll you keep updated.

well I think Casper can resolved this issue more best to be legal process by the way thanks devs for update we looking forward until the end, more power Casper api.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:42:35 AM

That is true! That we are so much lucky to find an ICO like this that is so transparent and very responsible in every actions that they are doing. I'm glad to be part of this project.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

Important information!

Dear friends!

It is just a small conflict for the casper but we all know that they can easily resolved this little problem. And I believe that they will resolve this in just a short span of time.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

Important information!

Dear friends!

well I think Casper can resolved this issue more best to be legal process by the way thanks devs for update we looking forward until the end, more power Casper api.
Let us believe that Casper API team can overcome this conflict because we all know the potential of this project. And let's trust the process that they can finish solving this conflict in just a short period of time.
lesgereron

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

Very clear and concise graphics, very detailed and easy to follow. nice job Cheesy I'll be watching closely to see your progress.

the successful project due to the good admin members and the trust of the partners. so I'm very grateful to the hard-working participants because all Casper Api is successful.
Yes that is right because of the effort of everyone Casper team, supporters and believers all of them help each other just to make sure they will spread in the whole world this ICO is, all of their ideas, visions, projects and services which will help all of us to make a better world. Goodluck and thank you everyone for your non-stop effort. Casper Api to the moon!
Indeed, since they started the team are all in positive way. All are very accommodating even sometimes the answer to every question are already available but they still answer in timely manner.
That is totally true and I totally agreed to what you have said! The project time-frame went smoothly and organized as what they have planned maybe because of the optimistic attitude of all the Casper API team.
The success of Casper API is because of the hard work and dedication of all people behind this project. They are not tired of answering queries of their participants, they are accepting suggestions and feedback from people and they are not selfish on information about the project.
Yes theirs nothing imposible if you work as a team like here in the project of casper API thats why the team make this project better and going to be successful
Yes! Total teamwork, perseverance and cooperation will definitely the key for this project to succeed and we all witness how this attitude and characters was shown by the team. I, myself believe and trust this Casper API because I know that it will reach success because of their team as well.

I agree and also they all have the capabilities to make this project to succeed each individual has a good background, all professional and has a lot of experience that could really help and develop the project accordingly. And I am really confident to the team that they can really make the project succeed because we can see already the team showing us a great result.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

Yes that is true Casper API is now getting popular and recognized by many people because of the rating of the well-known ICO review and rating websites. I'm happy and glad to be part and to support this project.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

im lucky to be part of this ico there a lot of people here great sharing more information and updates, more participant are work harder. thank you for sharing this updates.. goodluck to us.
The good thing about this ICO is that the team are not selfish on giving information and updates to their participants. I am proud that I choose the right project to support.
Yes you are right with that because that thing also I've liked on this ICO that is why I decided to join and support it because of their amazing team always thinks first about their supporters and believers and will make sure all of them will benefited in all of their projects. Now you csn see the success of this ICO and for sure more will come in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: