Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARREN BUFFET says Bitcoin won't end well  (Read 3775 times)
davenjulio

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

Probably warren did not believe in bitcoin during in it's earliest year, Now they are trying to shake those weak hands by creating FUD so they can have your bitcoins in cheap price.. FUD=BUY, Good news will come and btc will go ATH= Sell, then what's next??... For sure FUD=buy again..For them making money is just a repetitive market actions..

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018  (https://goo.gl/FrA9Zp) ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPT
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

Buffer's vice chairman has also been ripping into bitcoin:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/charlie-munger-on-bitcoin-the-more-popular-it-got-the-more-i-hated-it-2018-2?r=US&IR=T

The 94-year-old vice chairman at Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway referred to bitcoin as a "noxious poison" Wednesday during a shareholder meeting for the Daily Journal, a publishing firm for which Munger serves as chairman and director.

"I never considered for one second having anything to do with [bitcoin]," Munger said, according to a report by Yahoo Finance's Julia La Roche. "I detested it the minute it had been raised. The more popular it got, the more I hated it."

Munger thinks the government needs to step up its game when it comes to regulating the cryptocurrency.

"Our more relaxed approach is wrong," he said. "The right answer is to step on it hard. It's the government's job."

Sounds like he's mighty upset at having missed the trade of teh century.
[/quote
Well being one the riches man in the universe his  word might influence many people  or seems with authority for others but remember that nobody holds the future maybe he says againts Bitcoin because maybe he feels that Bitcoin is a treat to the stock market were some of his asset play important rule and he has a control over it.

letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.
Warren buffet is one of the richest respected trader and businessman and due to bitcoin craze which other see as an opportunity to earn quick with their invested money in crypto. he may saw the high risk that in due time the price may uncontrollable and once it is getting too high it may fall down due to massive cash out of whales or holders who hold big numbers of BTC and may cause big losses to people who   bought at a higher price.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

indeed we all will not know about the end of bitcoin but i hope bitcoin is always there until doomsday.
everyone who is in this forum must always think positive about bitcoin. everyone on this forum does not want bitcoin to end up because a lot of people are just relying on their lives on bitcoin.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.

Most of the people are envy because some of the rich gentleman came to a hard way before they achieve their success while in cryptocurrency, it was very easy to generate money as long as your are good in marketing and you know how the system works in order to sell and invest at the right time.

Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

Buffett investment ideas aren't bulletproof, as Cramer notes. He has been wrong. Here's how some of the billionaire's most important past predictions have shaped up.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

Making wealth is not for everybody same applied to the investment in bitcoin is not for everyone,if you have found it not trustworthy for you than you can sell and leave for those who believe in bitcoin,bitcoin is here to stay  and we have invested in it and believe in it.
Times changes! used to be the time of Stocks, Shares, Bonds, etc in years gone by and it was more an uphill task for the few, who managed to make something out of it, but now technology have made a lot of things easier and it shouldn't be a surprise when the old schools fail to grasp it. This is a new dawn, we should avoid distractions!

By the way, is there account of an young millionaire that emerged from stock trade, but Bitcoin are produced countless numbers of millionaires - the difference is that clear!
Su_BTC

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

And after he sorry anybody for that
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

You should not believe all the news about bitcoin, as some of them are fake, released in someone's interest in order to earn.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

We constantly meet a variety of opinions about bitcoin, but you should have your own and follow only it. Choose the most reliable sources with objective information and trust them only. A lot of false information, keep that in mind.

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

His word to me is speculative and has no issues raised against Bitcoin. He is only trying to protect his interest in the banks where he is a share holder. Bitcoin and Blockchain is the future of financial transactions.
CryptoIsGold

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

This is the only time I will say warren buffet it WRONG
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

Cryptocurrency is new technology. I understand buffet is a master at trading stocks. Cryptocurrency is another different story.

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

Who listen to Warren Buffets opinions on crypto any more? He said many times that bitcoin is fraud, bubble i don't know what else, he is old man. Older people mostly don't understand new technologies and easiest way is to say - it won't end well, don't trust it. We should look what young people are saying and ignore elders for once in our life.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:18:47 AM

Did he say when and how is bitcoin going to end? I don’t care if he’s a living legend. Cryptocurrency is a whole new different ball game.

dlhylton

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:21:54 AM

Jamie Dimon said the same thing and then he said he regretted it. No disrespect to Warren Buffett, but he probably doesn't understand cryptocurrenices. It's totally foreign from the age he grew up in. If he meant just bitcoin, he may have a point, if bitcoin doesn't change its speed and costs. But if he means all cryptos, I would definitely say he's wrong.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

Of course knowledgeable individual who is used to an old system will naturally oppose the rise of a new one. The idea is that you should not be swayed by what you are hearing from the news, or be moved by others' opinion. Look at cryptos as the trend and a part of technology in financing. We cannot avoid cryptocurrency cause this will be the next big step to improving the peoples quality of life.

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

This is the only time I will say warren buffet it WRONG
He is not wrong yet - he may be right again like the last 43,593 times he was right.  Be prepared.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

Last time I heard about him was an interview after US lasted elections ... he was saying something about Trump's position on holding the "Nuclear bottoms" ... at that time came to my mind ... dot mil community giving a "toy doomsday button" to Trump  

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:17:39 PM

Warren buffet wants to earn money from share market and don't want to share his profit to anyone but Bitcoin is making so many Warren buffet's and sharing profit equally to everyone. This makes him worry and he cannot loot money making others fool if Bitcoin is accepted worldwide. Warren buffet or any ones negative comments on Bitcoin won't effect anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: