Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARREN BUFFET says Bitcoin won't end well  (Read 3770 times)
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:37:54 PM

Warren Buffet is one of the greatest and genious investor.But he is also know for not investing in tech companies like.So basically he probably doesn't even know what is a crypto or how does it work.His idea is perfectly righ.Because it is most popular and valuable coin.Which can change man life any time and develop counrty immediatly.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

Don't neglect the fact that this man who is the third richest in the world has built his portfolio on the basis of conventional and traditional investments, he does not take the minimum risks and is a fan of predictability, to him such a volatile product is not something that he can analyze correctly.

I don't think that volatility in itself has much to do with Buffett's opinion about crypto, though it it obviously a consequence of why Buffett is very sceptical toward bitcoin and crypto in general. As he himself explains, he doesn't invest in assets which are purely speculative. He considers himself a value investor, which means he invests in real companies producing tangible goods, not some virtual value. He doesn't see real value in crypto as he understands it, and that's the reason why he says that bitcoin won't end well. To him, all crypto is evidently one big tulipomania.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

Anyone can argue. And that's just his own opinion of cryptocurrency. He is known as a non-crypto supporter so we should expect this kind of statement from Warren Buffet. This kind of statement will only make FUD but somehow you have to be smart about what to do with your crypto. We all have our own opinion of crypto may be negative or positive.
kennyle167

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

Warren is very knowledgeable and experienced investor. But like everybody else, he is only human and cannot know what the future holds. Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in general are here to stay. Price volatility is a problem now but it will stabilize. The technology and its potential is huge, we are now only scrapping the surface. So I don't think Warren Buffet is right in his assessment of cryptos.
arganrmartin9909

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

There is no exact scenario of bitcoin development, but this is the main interest of working with it. This technology is worthy of full implementation.
Mary Taylor

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

Warren Buffett is a great investor. However he has a rule of himself, that is not investing in things that he does not understand. With those philosophies, it is clear that the electronic money market will be out of Warren Buffett's reach. Therefore, I do not believe that bitcoin will not end well.

rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

Yes many investors says that it i bubble.But after saying so,all big investors try to enter in cryptocurrencies.
Brenda Karenn

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

I would not comment on WARREN BUFFET's comment, because each person has a personal opinion of bitcoin. As far as I know, WARREN BUFFET is not interested in transactions related to this currency. And he has his own reasons for commenting  a bitcoin.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

I just have the opposite idea with you. I'm sure that bitcoin and other crypto currencies will have a good end so it can be said this crypto currency will not end. They will continue to exist as a complement to the amate of fiat money. I say this because I see the bitcoin development team in particular, they do a technological improvement strategy to bitcoin. Of course, this is a good signal for bitcoin that bitcoin will still maintain its existence. As well as the other crypto currency development team.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:56:25 PM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.

Warren Buffett, of course very well known and very respectable person. And I think if he saw bitcoin and cryptocurrency great prospects, then it is worth it. Buffett is a long-term investor, investing money, and I think bitcoin is a long-term investment. This is a kind of asset or action, which will only rise in price every year.
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:32:11 PM

As per his statement He never described that what does he means by end & still he search for a knowledgeable individual for advice. It is clear that the Mr. Warren has no clear picture regarding crypto currency. Though he is a giant & pioneer among richest in the world he had maintained his structure of success & when it comes to crypto Currency, at least he could have studied the great technology behind it before his statement. No one knows the future. That's true but some innovations always change the world. Despite many cannot understand these terms we should not be panic. Patients pays off always. Crypto currencies will rule the world sooner or later.

billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:04:15 AM

We all know that we are only a people amd not a superhuman. We all know also that, only the God who knows all, so in this case ordinary people can't predict what happens in the future but there no wrong about believing in his statement because all of us have a different perspective.

Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:20:19 AM

As per his statement He never described that what does he means by end & still he search for a knowledgeable individual for advice. It is clear that the Mr. Warren has no clear picture regarding crypto currency. Though he is a giant & pioneer among richest in the world he had maintained his structure of success & when it comes to crypto Currency, at least he could have studied the great technology behind it before his statement. No one knows the future. That's true but some innovations always change the world. Despite many cannot understand these terms we should not be panic. Patients pays off always. Crypto currencies will rule the world sooner or later.

That is true , mr. warren buffet is entitle to his opinion , it his opinion, I never agree with him, he is not nostradamous, the man saw tommorrow , there are a lot of happenning in the future and you can not predict the exact things will happen, so it is just speculation with no proof and that is bitcoin going strong .
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:23:20 AM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.
I think he was right. Because Bitcoin is a very valuable coin, its founder is anonymous. There will not be any reliable business when the founder does not disclose the information.
That has led to the question of the biggest scam in the 21st century so let's consider investing in Bitcoin.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
leoasdnedc

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:31:53 AM

One persons opinion does not necessarily affect the whole cryptoworld. so we cannot make investment in bitcoin according to anyone's words.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:33:56 AM

In some ways he is right short term but I think long term crypto currencies will stabilize and do well. The reason bitcoin has its downfall is because it went parabolic in December.

What goes up must come down at some point. Too many people fomoed
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:43:56 AM

Well what he said might be true due to Bitcoin did not really guarantee our sure earnings because we all knows that this investment is very risky too due to the price is really unpredictable but as we love this investment then all Bitcoin enthusiast should fully support its existence by keep on holding and buying this coin to help increase the real demand of it showing Mr. Buffett that he might be wrong with his belief.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
dangershadow

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:52:55 AM

warren buffett doesn't know shit about bitcoin.
He is old school brotha.
Matthew Oliveiraa

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:48:26 AM

As billionaire Warren Buffett says, he believes all crypto will collapse in five years. However, Warren Buffett admits he does not have much knowledge of the cryptocurrency market.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

Buffett is a very well-known personality and understands a lot about investments and shares, but I think a person lives by the old rules and principles, it is difficult for him to understand the principle of the blockchain. In this matter, I'm sorry that Buffett does not share the point of view with Robert Kiyosaki, who on the contrary sees a great future in bitcoin. And he, by the way bought a few dozen bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: