Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You're not wealthy yet, so you're not allowed to be wealthy  (Read 2846 times)
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Disclaimer: I'm not a US citizen, and I've not read that law

Have you been rejected to an Investment in ICOs? I think there is no rule like that, and I had never seen such. Investing in ICO chooses no one. As long as you have the capital, you can invest in crypto. The main good thing about crypto is your anonimosity. ICOs need investors and they dont reject. Please provide me a link about your claim.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:58:20 AM

I comprehend this point effectively, those of us who are not rich constantly live in a consistent pressure. Most likely right now we are continually watching diagrams on the off chance that the qualities of altcoins or btc diminish, on the grounds that we know how this influences our little venture, while they, the rich, in the event that they lose a speculation they would not so much lose a ton of riches, they could proceed with their lives flawlessly.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

That’s true. The rich ones are used to taking advantage of the poor ones.  Well, nobody wants to be the loser here, even if it means making others lose while you win,  people are ready to take the chances. If you’re  rich, then you’re lucky and I won’t blame you for getting in an early time before others and earning every profit that comes later on. Sometimes we just have to blame these ICOs that first gives the rich dudes an opportunity to buy in first before others. Things should be done equally.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:34:14 AM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Your wrong with that, not just wealthy people who can join in an ICOs, if you are hardworking and joining a lot of free site that can get bitcoin, then you can join in many ICOs. Hardworking poor people can be wealthy also if they work hard for it then they can also have their own wealth.
There is no such kind of thing that someone who is not wealthy has no right to be wealthy. In fact, there are number of living examples of so many people who proved this thing and now they are amongst the world’s wealthiest individuals.

The thing you just need to believe in yourself and that you need not to lose hope. Keep on trying as much as you can and then avail every single opportunity which you get.
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

That was disturbing. But in reality, we live in a society that is comprised of two classes called the rich and the poor with a lot of differences. Some have labeled it as haves and have-nots of the society. We just can't deny the fact there will always be that boundary.
Bitcoin community gives us the prerogative of anonymity. Notwithstanding that boundary, this community allows us to reconstruct our phase of life. It gives us the prospect of finally creating a new chapter in our book. In due time, i will change my status from have-nots to haves.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

You are allowed to be wealthy even though you are rich or poor, you are wealthy or not. That is the simple rule, you are allowed in anything as long as it is for good and it will give benefits to you and also to others. Getting into the state of being wealthy is not easy but if you pay a lot of attention and put a lot of effort and focus then you can be wealthy.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

I don't think so. Whenever an ICO starts, you can invest on it even with a small amount of money as long as you reach the minimum. Maybe what you were trying to do is to join their team?. If it is, then you need to know if you are qualified and you meet their standards. If its me, I won't even try to be part of the ICO team because of the hustle and commitment. I will invest and hope that everything will be fine. I will do some research before doing this. I want to know where my money is going.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

You are allowed to be wealthy even though you are rich or poor, you are wealthy or not. That is the simple rule, you are allowed in anything as long as it is for good and it will give benefits to you and also to others. Getting into the state of being wealthy is not easy but if you pay a lot of attention and put a lot of effort and focus then you can be wealthy.
True, we have the freedom and opportunity to be wealthy. All of us had the chance to become wealthy in our own way by doing effort, patience, and determined to achieve it. Therefore, in investing an Ico we have to make sure that everything we invest are legit and can give a profit.
Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

I hate that rule if it is a rule. I may not be born wealthy but someday i will be one. I will work hard to achieve my dreams in life and a better future. Hardwork is the key and always pray for guidance from up above.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:42:34 AM
Merited by 1Referee (1)

so if i was born poor so I'm not allowed to be wealthy, that's so disgusting. It's not my choice if i am the product of not wealthy family, but it's my choice of what i am now to be wealthy or not, I am the one who make my future so if I will work hard in btc and with a strong determination to achieve my goal so I will become wealthy.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

Here in our place there are so many people who become wealthy because of cryptocurrency. First they join campaigns. And when they save enough money they start to trade. Because of this they become wealthy. So even if you are not wealthy there is a high chance for you to become wealthy. Because of cryptocurrency.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

I think the point is not clear if you are not wealthy right now then the life is not finished if you start now then the time will come when you will appreciate your effort and the best decision which i can gice you is to earn bitcoin by doing online jobs and this way you can true your dreams it is normal when you look for the future in your dreams but the effort for future is necessary and if you are not wealthy right now then utilize your skills and abilities you will be Wealthy in the future.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:16:14 AM

Here in our place there are so many people who become wealthy because of cryptocurrency. First they join campaigns. And when they save enough money they start to trade. Because of this they become wealthy. So even if you are not wealthy there is a high chance for you to become wealthy. Because of cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrencies especially the signature campaigns or bounty campaigns are the key for the people mostly in the different countries to become wealthy because they can just get into the bounty programs and work there and save their earnings and sell it once they are done waiting for the right amount of them to cash out.
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

NO everyone have the right to become wealthy and no one can tell that words to anyone,just pursue youre dream to become wealthy,and that dream is become true.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

Have you been rejected to an Investment in ICOs? I think there is no rule like that, and I had never seen such. Investing in ICO chooses no one. As long as you have the capital, you can invest in crypto. The main good thing about crypto is your anonimosity. ICOs need investors and they dont reject. Please provide me a link about your claim.
I think so too it seems he is butthurt over rejection or something like that because afaik there's no rule in ICOs on who can only invest in their project and if such rules are existing a link should be provided to back up his statements.

There are various ways to earn here in cryptos so dont feel bad if you are not wealthy enough if you cant afford to invest in those project.

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

Really? Is there a rule that implies what you have said? Is there any link and proof about your accusations. It is not about being wealthy or poor to invest in ICO as long as you have the resources to invest and buy tokens in ICO then you are always allowed to invest.

Agree. Actually, not all people investing in ICO are wealthy people. Some of them are an average person who is not earning much but took the risk to invest. So I guess you shouldn't talk like that. But yes, not all everyone is allowed to join because there are countries that do not allow their citizens to participate in those. Every one of us can join ICO as long as we have the money to invest in.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

Cheesy

I haven't seen that rules since i've join in this crypto community because everyone here is welcome.Most millionaires here was created from different ICO's in this forum.Low rank has already opportunities here and i don't see any reason why this was posted where many people benefited in this forum that changes their life even mine.Opportunities were open for all and theres no exemption if the person will show some interest to learn in crypto business.
Being wealthy is a matter of choice thats why we stick in this forum because we all wanted to become a millionaire  when perfect time comes.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

so if i was born poor so I'm not allowed to be wealthy, that's so disgusting.
Not being allowed to be wealthy is the wrong term being used here. It's less likely (better term) for you to become wealthy due to the circumstances where you are being raised. It's a fact that in an environment with economical problems (could be state specific), the younger generation will face far more obstacles that it needs to overcome in order to achieve the same. In most cases the major part of the younger generations don't make it through all these obstacles, and resort to other ways to obtain an income, which is the illegal way.

It's not my choice if i am the product of not wealthy family, but it's my choice of what i am now to be wealthy or not, I am the one who make my future so if I will work hard in btc and with a strong determination to achieve my goal so I will become wealthy.
I like your way of thinking, and you're absolutely right. If you are willing to work hard for your future, and not get distracted by all the bad influences within your living environment, you eventually will have a much higher chance of succeeding than the average person living in the same circumstances as yourself. Everything in the end requires hard work and dedication.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

Your social status should never decide for your future. If your still not rich nor wealthy, it doesn't signifies that you are not allowed to be one. Lots of wealthy people start with nothing until they gain everything. Don't let society dictate what you should do.
everybody deserves to be wealthy, that thing that they say "your not wealthy, so youre not allowed to be wealthy " this kind of saying doesnt exist though we should not believe on it just because if you really want to become wealthy you should have hardwork and make that dream do come true ,what kind of society was that, everyone deserves to become wealthy if only they know what to do.

tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

I don't agree, because their is no such that kind of rule. All I know weather you are wealthy or not you can participate in any just like bitcoin. We cannot control the mind of the person not even his decision because all of us is obliged and should stand on his own decison because that is individual responsibility.Bitcoin is open to everyone you may rich or poor as long as you know what you are doing and you take this as a job or business to stand not other than ICO's is for all.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: