Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You're not wealthy yet, so you're not allowed to be wealthy  (Read 2846 times)
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

In my opinion this is not rule you become rich even you are age is 60 years so try try again and focus on one committed point,goal,distention and follow it.I am sure if you are committed you will achieve it.
Yes struggle, effort and your devotion is must but i think that luck also play an important role there, you need to be lucky enough if you want to become successful in your life, because in your success your luck play an important role, but still it does not mean that you should stop hardworking, you need to continue your hard work also.
Luck matters but I thin one work planning and our determination also matters a lot here, for me best thing is working hard and having faith on yourself that you can achieve anything so this way you will become strong enough to become something and get all your dreams but if you will lose hope then you cannot get anything in actual even if you are wealthy enough. So be sure about your will power and strength nothing is impossible.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:42:37 AM

In my opinion this is not rule you become rich even you are age is 60 years so try try again and focus on one committed point,goal,distention and follow it.I am sure if you are committed you will achieve it.
Yes struggle, effort and your devotion is must but i think that luck also play an important role there, you need to be lucky enough if you want to become successful in your life, because in your success your luck play an important role, but still it does not mean that you should stop hardworking, you need to continue your hard work also.
Luck matters but I thin one work planning and our determination also matters a lot here, for me best thing is working hard and having faith on yourself that you can achieve anything so this way you will become strong enough to become something and get all your dreams but if you will lose hope then you cannot get anything in actual even if you are wealthy enough. So be sure about your will power and strength nothing is impossible.

Nice little chitchat right there guys. But actually the topic is all about ICOs that are only accepting accredited investors. Accredited investors are mostly group of people or institutions or individuals that are very rich and can invest big time. Maybe this happens when a project is expected to be sold out fast. But to be honest, the more people holding the supply the better when it comes to supply circulation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:15:35 AM

Why can not I be rich when I'm not rich yet? I'm not wealthy, it's a stepping stone for me to grow and become richer, it's my decision, everyone has the right to make a fortune. and become richer
If you are not yet rich then you are allowed to be rich and there is no limit or standards to become rich because all of us have the chance to become wealthy or rich and it just take a lot of effort and patience before we can become a rich person. If you are not yet rich then work hard and be wise and wiser over the time to become successful and have a fortune.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

as long as he has money because there are no rules that forbid someone to invest if he is not rich enough and anyone can invest in bitcoin as long as he wants, he can do it
Codename23

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Disclaimer: I'm not a US citizen, and I've not read that law

Really? Is there a rule that implies what you have said? Is there any link and proof about your accusations. It is not about being wealthy or poor to invest in ICO as long as you have the resources to invest and buy tokens in ICO then you are always allowed to invest.

Those who are poor are the one who's allowed to be wealthy. They can invest in bitcoin little by little. Or use bitcoin to earn. Poor people are the only people who can change into the wealthy people. Everyone is allowed to be wealthy through bitcoin and other works.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

sounded a bit harsh but i guess they are just protecting their project, they are just being optimistic for having a legit and dependable investors, they are also protecting small time investors because we all know that ICOs are not yet stable, if the project fails, the investors will not panic for they have more funds rather than those small time investors who has limited funds.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

will maybe this kind of rules sometimes we called an anti racism because  of this words say's that "your not wealthy,yet so youre not allowed to be wealthy,so therefore these kind of ICO is first i heard and maybe its belong in US project developers because the concept is an initial  offering of those only for the big whales or have a big entrepreneurs into the world of cryptocurrency,actually if this is true  then we respect there rules,because sometimes there is inequality in the world,especially if we talk about investment.

queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

Lets face the truth its how the world is balanced. Some are meant to be rich while others poor. Its now left  for you to move yourslf from that status of being poor to becoming wealthy.  Bitcoin is not meant for the rich alone. All you have to do is work hard and invest more to get to that level of becoming wealthy. Although things don't always work out the way we plan, but we can always change that.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:41:05 PM

In my own opinion, if "you're not wealthy yet, so you're not allowed to be wealthy" is not stupidity because there are people who are rich and poor, so how poor people will participate in ICOs if they don't have enough money to invest with it. But if poor people have enough money to invest they may participate in ICOs because investing is not just for rich people as long you have money to invest with it.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:15:44 AM

Yes I agree with you. It is a form of discrimination. We humans are created equally then we should threat each one as equal to us. I don't agree with this kind of selfish phrase.
Musiclover

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:05:57 AM

Everyone can be wealthy so if you think your not wealthy yet there are so many things you can do to become wealthy.But first what's that kind of saying? If your not wealthy yet, you're not allowed to be wealthy.There's no rule's that if your not wealthy yet,you cannot be wealthy.For me all people can be wealthy.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:56:20 AM

Do not be pessimistic, hope is always there and it's never too late to be successful and rich from bitcoin, and now is a good time to buy because the price is still cheap, many predictions stating that the price will reach at least $ 50k by the end of the year.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:58:45 AM

Everyone can be wealthy if they work hard on trading or in working in bounty campaigns, there is no limitation in cryptocurrency if you have a goal you can always make a way to reach it so dont be lazy.

meatballsset

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

We are not wealthy yet but we are allowed for it. Everyone has a chance as long as we work to achieve it. Working in crypto smartly and patiently can make you success in one thing which is financial freedom and you can save for the future.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

People are just being naive. You should have a valid proof to support what have you said. Many ICOs out there and many forum members are joining it, with just simple rules to follow. But i dont read any rules about being wealthy is a must to join one. If ever you really saw some rules that needed to be wealthy to join that specific ICOs, do you have to show some bank statement just to join in that ICOs? I guess if you have the capital to join eventhough you are not wealthy, everyone is welcome to join. ICOs are promoting their project and they targeting every market they can. Just saying.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

Iam not agree with that . Can you say and proved that all of the rich people are born , grow with a wealthy life ? And poor cannot be rich or wealth ? All people can be wealth or rich you need to have determination . We all allowed to be wealth its depends on how to handle , manage your life .
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

haha maybe your thinking can be true also because nowadays that can make people become rich is trading by way of exploiting opportunity price which is down like this. it's better to just follow ico by using IP outside the US country.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

Here all have the same opportunity to achieve their own goals. Perhaps the difference is the knowledge and experience in each member. Because in cryptocurrency there is no difference between poor and rich
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

I think it has a point how would you participate or would invest in ICOs if your not that wealthy enough to do that because you don't have enough earning. Poor people need to work enough for them to become rich and to do whatever they want, so they could not be judge by other people.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

more or less correct. if you are not rich enough you can only join icos white regular whitelists and buy from presale or sale with limited amount. but if you are rich you can contact for private sale and ask for better deals from team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: