Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You're not wealthy yet, so you're not allowed to be wealthy  (Read 2840 times)
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:11:03 AM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Disclaimer: I'm not a US citizen, and I've not read that law

I've joined several times in bounty campaign and so far I haven't seen yet that kind of rules, I think your just fabricating such thing just to have a topic. Be careful creating some topics cause it will harm your account in the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:30:40 AM

more or less correct. if you are not rich enough you can only join icos white regular whitelists and buy from presale or sale with limited amount. but if you are rich you can contact for private sale and ask for better deals from team.

Yes you absolutely right , there are many ico`s with a minimal offer that we can afford and the best we can do is wait the presale bonus of ico because that time ico`s are give a good offer and the price is not already high.  Remember ICO is not only for the rich person even we are can participate for.

RainyDay23

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:38:40 AM

I came across that when I wanted to participate in this one ICO. And I was outraged. The law used words like "Sophisticated people." And I thought of my cousin, and all the people who are struggling, in the sentiment of the people who used this language to write such a law, if an opportunity like Ehtereum came along, they are not allowed to participate, for their protection.
PerLasz

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:32:59 AM

Dear who say that for he does not have an authority to say words like that for everyone are entitled to do whatever we can to reach our own dreams despite of many obstacles in life. We did what we can and we gonna do what still we can do while have our being.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:55:56 AM

more or less correct. if you are not rich enough you can only join icos white regular whitelists and buy from presale or sale with limited amount. but if you are rich you can contact for private sale and ask for better deals from team.

It doesn't matter if you are wealthy or not you can invest in ICO's as long as you have the resources. It doesn't mean that being poor can deprived you from investing. There are a lot of terms that you can earn like participating in bounty campaigns and then invest your earnings. It is ok to start here.
LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

That's not true that if you're not wealthy yet you're not allowed to be wealthy. Anyone can be wealthy. Everyone has the right to progress and no one can forbid.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:05:05 AM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Everybody has a chance to be wealthy in life depending upon the ability of the people, so regarding this thread stated here  that if  people are  not a wealthy yet it doesn't allowed to be wealthy anymore, that's not true because if we have to pursuit ourselves and make our own effort to do everything to become successful in life no reason why we are not  also a wealthy person right? just trust our self confident.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:12:39 AM

It’s sort of like how you’re not qualified enough to borrow from a bank when you can’t prove that you’re capable enough to return the money or have any collateral. This makes it difficult for people who don’t have good financial backgrounds from borrowing money. Of course, an ICO would want to get “accredited” investors so that there’s an assurance that these people really do have money. It’s unfair and discriminatory but this how the world works and people basicaly judge and measure you by your wealth.
Hafamot

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

I think what you're saying relates to the people that participate in ICO privates sales if I get you right. Most of them prefer company or a known figure to buy in the private sale. That's just life, it is not discrimination, the more you have the more you continue to have and the more you'll be recognized.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

Some ico's have the minimum investment volume of the tokens to be 10eth and higher. This is something similar to the saying of wealthy people are supposed to make an investment. With those volume of investment, most of the beneficiaries will be wealthy people and not the common people who in smaller volumes contribute to the growth in an unified way.

lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:21:03 PM

Everybody can join ICO's as long as they want, he/she could be wealthy or not.But wealthy man has the edge since they can buy as much as they want and can ask for a better deal from project manager or the team.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

well there is a saying that "money attracts more money" that may be the reason why they have said to it. When a large customer wallk into a firm in the real life as well, he has so many advantages over the rest and it will go like this unless we as society become less greedy and try to be more fair.
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

I don't think there is anything solid to correct these inequalities or should I say Regressive or unevenly distribution of wealth because it has been like this right from even the world inception. I believed if you fall on the lower cadre stage, it is only up to you to break the yolk by improving your career to the best of your ability that can earn you more than being stagnant or following the level at which you aid with. In essence if you can for instance become A good Bitcoin Minner, can develop Crypto Websites, can Blogg etc to cut it short, the likelihood of you becoming very rich in this field is very eminent other than investing into ICO as stated.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:06:01 PM

There are a lot of other ICOs which do not have any limit for investors to invest in their ICO, if you will invest in those ICos and will earn some money then you will be able to earn some more in others and will be able to invest which have some limits. So if you are not wealthy now then find your way to be wealthy. The doors are open for all.
asabed256

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

I think mostly this may happen because ICOs may be somewhat banned in those countries so they may do a private sale to sell their tokens(Some are not even allowed to mention ICO in their sales but token sales may rather be accepted). Some also need some minimum requirements to invest while others may be looking at big tech firms because of the nature of their project.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

There are a lot of other ICOs which do not have any limit for investors to invest in their ICO, if you will invest in those ICos and will earn some money then you will be able to earn some more in others and will be able to invest which have some limits. So if you are not wealthy now then find your way to be wealthy. The doors are open for all.
Everyone has a right to be wealthy. I think it's up to us when we will work hard for it. There are some ways to become wealthy but some of it is really need a big capital. So then we don't have to become more precious on it every one has its own clock, I think we must wait for our time.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

Dear who say that for he does not have an authority to say words like that for everyone are entitled to do whatever we can to reach our own dreams despite of many obstacles in life. We did what we can and we gonna do what still we can do while have our being.
Yes, everyone has a opportunity to be wealthy someday. Not just because we are not wealthy now, we are not able to be wealthy in the near future. We are free to do what we want because cryptocurrency was accessible. In fact by joining in a bounty campaign and keeping your rewards from it can make you rich.

randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:51:34 PM

lol. its not a big deal if your wealthy or not because all people have a freedom to invest in different ico's if they have money and the only can not be joined is the people like you who has negative attitude.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

to be wealthy is the rights of every people and as long as they can keep trying to earn money, I am sure that someday they can get wealthy like other people too. to be wealthy cannot reach by instant but it needs a big effort to keep trying and in the hardest situations, we need to stay focus to reach what we want. no matter how hard, we still need to keep trying over and over until we can reach our goals for our life. I am sure that if we really work hard and work smart and the time comes, we can have what we dreaming on.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

Really? Is there a rule that implies what you have said? Is there any link and proof about your accusations. It is not about being wealthy or poor to invest in ICO as long as you have the resources to invest and buy tokens in ICO then you are always allowed to invest.

It is a persons prerogative to do whatever they want for there money wealthy or not wealthy as long as you have the resources and the capacity to invest. We are mature enough to make the right decision especially if it involves our money. If we have the driving force we can achieve our goals in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: