Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You're not wealthy yet, so you're not allowed to be wealthy  (Read 2844 times)
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

I think the World is full of inequality and exploits the wealth you need to sacrifice. The rich are lucky, they are born to be superiors. They can buy what they want and get what they do not have without thinking about big losses.
But In our society there is no proper allocation of wealth. We are all in a capitalist economy where in reality, the poor will become poorer and richer to become richer. Just imagine that you do not have anything and you know a lot in cryptocurrency, what would you put in the ICO? there is no .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

Well actually, for me, that is not true. If we are not wealthy, then we can be wealthy and that is freedom. There is a saying that if we are born poor, that is not our mistake, but if we die poor, then that is your mistake. We live in this world because we have a purpose. Our life is not stable. I mean it will not stay like that if you are not wealthy. And every people can be wealthy if they wanted to. It needs hardwork and patience. Everyone has a freedom to be wealthy and that is allowed.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
bsce1-1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

I think we are all have a fantasies to wind up well off some time or another fantasies are for everybody we would all be able to end up wealthy. If we don't have a riches perhaps we can draw in to the things that are extremely beneficial to acquire profit.I trust that we have all a similar appearance and cerebrum to think positive that is the reason I trust that we would all be able to end up affluent on the off chance that we need with a diligent work.
siracunas

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

I think we are all have a fantasies to wind up well off sometime dreams are for everybody we would all be able to end up wealthy.If we dont have a riches possibly we can draw in to the things that are extremely beneficial to acquire profit.I trust that we have all a similar appearance and cerebrum to think positive that is the reason I trust that we would all be able to end up affluent on the off chance that we need with a diligent work.
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

We dream to become wealthy, if we work hard and do the best their is no impossible to become wealthy, it's really too hard but don't loose hope, if there is opportunity grab it and do you best.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Disclaimer: I'm not a US citizen, and I've not read that law
I don't know if I am just ignorant or what, but I have not heard that rule ever until now. I agree, there is no sense to not let poor people do investment. Poor people does not mean that they do not have money. Of course they do but they are just lacking, they can still do investment if they managed to save some and this can be a way for them to become rich.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:26:12 PM

Rich is the concept and keyword that people often mention and enjoy. Wealth can not come to those who are superficial to it. All success goes through life's difficulties. To get rich, you have to exchange wisdom, effort and many other things. It is for anyone who really wants and is really determined.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

People can always working on bounty campaigns in order to earn more income that they can use for living, this is the reason why other workers in the corporate world are preferring to use cryptocurrency.

Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:16:44 PM

I really disagree on that quote because people have their own rights for them to be rich or wealthy, so they could have a good life of their own even they are poor they can still be rich if they work really hard. People can invest their money in ICOs if poor people will save money so they could invest in a good project and become rich.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:26:07 PM

I don't think there is the rule that aiming to become rich is for the rich people only? Everyone is allowed to become rich it depends upon a person determination and eagerness to become rich. If you work hard and study everything then you have the chance to become rich someday. For me engaging in this crypto business can give a bigger chance for me to become rich.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

Anyone who is willing to take a risk whether wealthy or not is welcome to join the crypto world. This thing is not only for the wealthy person. For me, these common people or those people belongs to the lower class must be encourage to join crypto in order to ease their financial problems. The purpose why crypto is present is to make the poor rich and not making the rich or wealthy richer.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

I know that there is something in your words, but also I know so many guys who were poor enough to not having many clothes, but thanks to bitcoin and god they have gone from the problems that they had.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

All of us want to be wealthy, even the poor can make their lives easy because of bitcoin. Anyone can join ICO even you are poor or rich,  if you want to be success you will do everything just to achieve it. No rules that only rich people have the chance to join ICO.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

I think we are all have a fantasies to wind up well off sometime dreams are for everybody we would all be able to end up wealthy.If we dont have a riches possibly we can draw in to the things that are extremely beneficial to acquire profit.I trust that we have all a similar appearance and cerebrum to think positive that is the reason I trust that we would all be able to end up affluent on the off chance that we need with a diligent work.
This is a very common misconception and that there are so many people who don’t even try to change their living standards and that they live their lives like the way they were living it before whereas you must stand up to make some change and that you need to look for the opportunities which can then help you in having a chance of making enough earning to live a comfortable life.
Charles_Summers

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

The economic system in many countries is really faulty. This does not pertain to the digital world only. Things are built in a way that the rich only get richer. And the poor get poorer. So, it's not necessarily new. Unfortunately, I don't see any possible change in the near future. But if you're not wealthy, you can pose to be wealthy. And if you work with the right principles, sooner or later, you will be rich actually.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:40:07 AM

The economic system in many countries is really faulty. This does not pertain to the digital world only. Things are built in a way that the rich only get richer. And the poor get poorer. So, it's not necessarily new. Unfortunately, I don't see any possible change in the near future. But if you're not wealthy, you can pose to be wealthy. And if you work with the right principles, sooner or later, you will be rich actually.
This was the old mentality of the people and that this terminology does not hold valid as people have already started proving it wrong. There is no such way because of which we can support this argument as there are people who are now earning a huge amount of money and that they were not having enough of the resources in the past. It is all the hard work and determination which will help you in accomplishing your goals.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

This was the old mentality of the people and that this terminology does not hold valid as people have already started proving it wrong. There is no such way because of which we can support this argument as there are people who are now earning a huge amount of money and that they were not having enough of the resources in the past. It is all the hard work and determination which will help you in accomplishing your goals.

I think wealth is something that can pass on generations to generations and rich is just you. If you are not sure that your grand grand son will live without worry of money than you are not wealthy, yet if you are living alright despite that you are rich.
I do not have too much expenses so anything like 500$ a month is enough for me, anything above that makes me into a rich person because I am capable of doing whatever I do and still have money left. You need to have enough money to make sure your kids live well and their kids are well and so forth in order to make sure you are wealthy.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

We all have a chance to be wealthy in time as we will do our part to be successful and to develop our skill and investment in the future. We need to be a good learner in order for us to be successful and in time become rich and support our living in the future with investments and with the used of cryptocurrencies.
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

Hard work, determination, interest, skill and courage are important but still the most important is the amount of money you have, which you are going to invest and start trading with. If you are fulfilling all the above mentioned sills but you do not have any investment the all the skills you have no use.
Trish14

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

What? Where did you got this idea that people who are wealthy are the ones that can join ICO's? There's no such as accredited investors, you don't need any permission or status or you don't need to be verified just to be an "accredited investor". If you are willing to invest and you have the fund then you can invest and you can be labeled as an investor. You are understanding those quotes you mentioned in a wrong manner, anyone who's dreaming and working for his goal is qualified to be a wealthy one.

Actually dream is free but in this dream, meaning it will open to all people  that have un ambition to become wealthy. To become wealthy it depend upon the people if they are wealthy because their is no qualification in terms of wealth. Some people in this world have good oppotunity thats why we can say that is already to become wealthy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: