Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2019, 03:36:35 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 39756 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:35:16 AM
Merited by mandibleclaw (1)

CryptoFlix welcomes two new members to the team, check the details on the blog.
https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/cryptoflix-welcomes-two-new-team-members-8348d164ceb3

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

There are also a lot of talented people able to make 3D animated movies, i wonder if this could be a place to monetize or give more visibility to them

of course. they could even ask for funding from the community when the platform is launched.
asking for another funding will not be necessary if the project is a success, they can produce their own 3d animated video or movie if they want too and they should allow advertisement since its another way of generating income from the platform.
With one animated movie they won't make it to the public. They need wider offer and some blockbusters to attract initial users
I agree, they would need to have movies of different genres to attract as many users as possible.
They will need hundreds of movies, after looking one movie, they want to see more of course.
Thats the difficulty in the beginning, its like a pub where only 5 people are celebrating, nobody will join it.

Netflix didn't do their own movies in the beginning, did they? If Cryptoflix becomes successful they can start their own productions. In the beginning this would be a huge financial risk imo.

Cryptoflix only plans to start own productions when the streaming platform and the film funding market place are successfully running.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cevap

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

There are also a lot of talented people able to make 3D animated movies, i wonder if this could be a place to monetize or give more visibility to them

of course. they could even ask for funding from the community when the platform is launched.
asking for another funding will not be necessary if the project is a success, they can produce their own 3d animated video or movie if they want too and they should allow advertisement since its another way of generating income from the platform.
With one animated movie they won't make it to the public. They need wider offer and some blockbusters to attract initial users
I agree, they would need to have movies of different genres to attract as many users as possible.
They will need hundreds of movies, after looking one movie, they want to see more of course.
Thats the difficulty in the beginning, its like a pub where only 5 people are celebrating, nobody will join it.

Netflix didn't do their own movies in the beginning, did they? If Cryptoflix becomes successful they can start their own productions. In the beginning this would be a huge financial risk imo.

Cryptoflix only plans to start own productions when the streaming platform and the film funding market place are successfully running.

I thought they will only finance other movie productions, I haven't seen anything about them making their own movies. Are you sure about this?

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

Good decision in my opinion. Better to concentrate on one thing and go to the next after this instead of working on too many different things.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:22:05 PM

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/cryptoflix-welcomes-two-new-team-members-8348d164ceb3

The team is growing which will help them with a successful launch hopefully.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

Good decision in my opinion. Better to concentrate on one thing and go to the next after this instead of working on too many different things.

Because film funding market = own productions. They beauty of it is it's not own productions, it's people's productions basically

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

Because film funding market = own productions. They beauty of it is it's not own productions, it's people's productions basically
I suppose that the films that they produce belong exclusively to Cryptoflix, which will differentiate it from the rest.
Makkara

Activity: 644
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

I guess there could be a ton of content which now is not much considered and could be put on cryptoflix to benefit the producer and the community.

Puppa!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

For example? You talk about something like short films or edeucational content (proper educational content not some 10 minutes guide on youtube) ?

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

I guess there could be a ton of content which now is not much considered and could be put on cryptoflix to benefit the producer and the community.

The content must be limitless but as I guess only the contents that gain more demand will be puted on the platform.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

As here many thought the project will begin work from South America and Asia. Mexico and India are good market, I think they will have a lot of adherents and Cryptoflix platform can rapidly gain popularity!
belechau

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

As here many thought the project will begin work from South America and Asia. Mexico and India are good market, I think they will have a lot of adherents and Cryptoflix platform can rapidly gain popularity!

Good acquisitions for Time Cryptoflix, certainly no matter the initial location, Cryptoflix will be fast growing, yes, we just need a better scenario in the crypto when this happens, it will allow more convenience to those who have gains in their platform
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

Good acquisitions for Time Cryptoflix, certainly no matter the initial location, Cryptoflix will be fast growing, yes, we just need a better scenario in the crypto when this happens, it will allow more convenience to those who have gains in their platform

things seem to be moving very fast right now. I'm impressed.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 1232
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

well the team is getting bigger with two respectable professional figures, the prerequisites for a successful launch of the project are all there, after the launch, applications for videos on demand and content will grow rapidly i'm sure...

▄▄          ▄▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
        ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▄▓▓▓
           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▌
               ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
               ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓█
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▄▄▄▄                                                         ▐▓▓▓▌
               ▓▓▓▓█▀▀   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓                                                          ▐▓▓▓▌
               ▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                                                           ▐▓▓▓▌
               ▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄            ▄▄▄▄                ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄        ▐▓▓▓▌   ▄▄▄▄                ▄▄▄▄                ▄▄▄▄
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▄▓▓▓▓▀▀  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▓▀▀  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▀▀  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▄
               ▓▓▓▓██          ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓         ▀▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓         ▀▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▀        ▀▓▓▓▌
               ▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▀▓▓▌          ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▌          ▀▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▌          ▀▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓  ▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
                      ▀████████▀             ██▓▓▓▓██▀▀███   ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓        ▀██▓▓▓▓██           ▀██▓▓▓▓██▀          ▀██▓▓▓▓██▀

Insurance for Everyone

Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance
on blockchain. We're here to eradicate the health protection
gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.
   -..INVEST NOW_
aveon

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

well the team is getting bigger with two respectable professional figures, the prerequisites for a successful launch of the project are all there, after the launch, applications for videos on demand and content will grow rapidly i'm sure...
I also hope these persons will add some great good to the project, which is already far promising. The only caution is: do not take the "wrong" people on board.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

I also hope these persons will add some great good to the project, which is already far promising. The only caution is: do not take the "wrong" people on board.

I have trust for cryptoflix that they will add the right members to their team.

They are executing very well so far and i'm not expecting any action that will harm the harmony.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

I think adding more legitimate people to the group will definitely bring in more crowd for the platform. Welcome to the new members and hopefully we'll see some contributions from them.
tudor_simion

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

That's a good thing. We hope to bring a plus of the project.
But I have a question. When it comes to streaming, can it be gained from it?For example, a teacher, or somebody else, can stream to teach others in knowledge?
When it comes to knowing ... there are many areas that the world would be interested in.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

Hiring from India, is also good choice, Indians are good in IT related works and also have a huge population, also I think having someone in the team which can know their minds is good.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

Hey Guys,

If you are interested in the background for why we started CryptoFlix, I have just posted an article on Medium:

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/how-cryptoflix-was-created-83a9217175f1

Don't forget to sign up for the Early Bonus Alert on www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian

An interesting article! Thank you! But I have a question.
In the article, you said "Streaming can be purchased using our FLIX Tokens".
How do they buy the token  in underdeveloped countries? I guess they did not hear about Crypto's ....
Where would these token be sold? Just on the platform?
This is a very good question, here in the stream have already discussed the possibility to buy coins directly on the site, but we need to wait for the official comment of the project team.

If Cryptoflix team can quickly and efficiently solve issue of listing after ICO, and will be many exchanges, then there would no any problems with buying tokens. Although it's good idea to create something similar in their website for buying few tokens by fiat money.
I agree with you, listing on exchanges is necessary in the shortest possible time, but do not forget that in the 3 countries of the world no one knows what cryptocurrency is and how to work with exchanges. Therefore, the purchase option on the site is very good!

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.