Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

Delays are bad for investor confidence imho

I dont think it will have negative effects on its token sale, 1 month delay is not a long time as we have already seen some ICO's being conducted on a 3 - 4 month period. A little bit of patience would be ideal.Imho.

Some investors are happy to wait a stabilized market

There's no such thing like a stabilized market in crytpo, if you know what I mean, it's either in bear mode like now, or full bull mode. Just my 2 cents
I also think that a stabilized market is needed for the success of the ICO's now they are going to collect much less than they will do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

I dont think it will have negative effects on its token sale, 1 month delay is not a long time as we have already seen some ICO's being conducted on a 3 - 4 month period. A little bit of patience would be ideal.Imho.

And some investors have to wait a stabilized market,
because they have most of their money already invested and the coins are in loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

because they have most of their money already invested and the coins are in loss.

I think most people are fine with the delay. It was announced well in advance so everyone can adjust to the new date.
cryptodan21

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

What is the reason for the delay in the token sale? Just to wait for a stablized market or another reason? Because if we are waiting for a stabilzed market we could be waiting a long time! Still think it will do well, shouldn't be damaging to wait one month.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:17:37 PM

What is the reason for the delay in the token sale? Just to wait for a stablized market or another reason? Because if we are waiting for a stabilzed market we could be waiting a long time! Still think it will do well, shouldn't be damaging to wait one month.

It is indeed a high risk because there is no guarantee that by then the market will be better than it is know.

If they postpone it to november or december I do think they have more luck with the market, but who would want to invest by then

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:38:02 PM

It is indeed a high risk because there is no guarantee that by then the market will be better than it is know.

If they postpone it to november or december I do think they have more luck with the market, but who would want to invest by then

I disagree with you if they are planing to postpone just for once, what i m trying to say is,

if the market recovers they will raise more investment
if the market fails the recover they will raise the same amount(or almost the same) before postponement.

Either way they won't lose.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

I disagree with you if they are planing to postpone just for once, what i m trying to say is,

if the market fails the recover they will raise the same amount(or almost the same) before postponement.

They can lose interest of the investors and lost their momentum. Either way I hope that I'm wrong
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

They can lose interest of the investors and lost their momentum. Either way I hope that I'm wrong

Or they can use this time to attract even more investors, do some good marketing, come up with good news like e.g. partnerships etc.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

Or they can use this time to attract even more investors, do some good marketing, come up with good news like e.g. partnerships etc.

Sure, they can use this time to get more people on board. But you have to keep in mind that this will also mean that they need more money for marketing costs. And they need to keep all the people attracted who heard of this project months ago until the ICO starts.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

I think most people are fine with the delay. It was announced well in advance so everyone can adjust to the new date.

I also think it doesn't matter. we have a longer time and more investors have a chance to learn this project.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

I also think it doesn't matter. we have a longer time and more investors have a chance to learn this project.

but in that time, the project will not progress. and as i said before - investors will be scared if you unlock your coin from your project because they will notice the cashgrab. noone wants to buy in at a high price when the market is volatile. every single investor will wait for a good time to buy in. and if I, as an investor, would see the ico postponed because they want to sell me the token at a higher price, i'd say f*** you right away. Bending the rules to your own will while having my money? Oh thats gonna end well for my investment...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

Well, they seem to have a hype right now and we can't know this hype will continue or not. Also market can recover yes but it can go worse which can cause fewer funds. Don't get me wrong, i am agreeing with them about the postponement, i just wanted to show you an alternative scenario which can cause everything worse that you didn't think there is a one.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:12:59 PM

Well, they seem to have a hype right now and we can't know this hype will continue or not. Also market can recover yes but it can go worse which can cause fewer funds. Don't get me wrong, i am agreeing with them about the postponement, i just wanted to show you an alternative scenario which can cause everything worse that you didn't think there is a one.

I like to see a better future for all of us:) I think you should do that, avoid pessimistic assumptions bro. With the ideas they have, i also think it wont go worse.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

The confidence in the market in general at this moment is quite bad. What they are trying to do by delaying the ico is trying to wait for a wave of positive sentiment. Nothing wrong with that

I also think it was a good decision to delay the token sale a bit. Also, I'm sure team went all over the possibilities. Let's wait and see how the market will behave.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

The confidence in the market in general at this moment is quite bad. What they are trying to do by delaying the ico is trying to wait for a wave of positive sentiment. Nothing wrong with that

I also think it was a good decision to delay the token sale a bit. Also, I'm sure team went all over the possibilities. Let's wait and see how the market will behave.
Their desire is clear, but such decision does not include the interests of all the parties, especially those who do not believe the market will be up soon.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

Their desire is clear, but such decision does not include the interests of all the parties, especially those who do not believe the market will be up soon.
Of course they did a good thing by postponing sales. Indeed, both parties do not win, but at the moment they will have to win for the project and then the investors in the process. We hope the market will come back soon. Already there are quite a few rumors that the crypto world is dying, which makes me more and more people not to invest and be more skeptical.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

I think even with this bad market the cryptoflix ico can work, maybe not like it deserve but at least raise some money, people seems interested by the concept of the project, so we will see. Hope for a better market.
You are right, but we need not just to wait, but to take an active part in the development and advertising of the project. And I think step on which they went, this the right and deliberate decision!

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:52:37 PM

postponed the start of the ico it was nevertheless a gamble no one knows in how much time the market will recover we will see with time if it was the right choice...
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:58:23 PM

I am sure that the project management is doing everything right! And the fact that they decided to postpone the start of sales the right decision, given the fluctuations that are now present in the market is not rational to invest and even more so to start the start of sales.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

I am sure that the project management is doing everything right! And the fact that they decided to postpone the start of sales the right decision, given the fluctuations that are now present in the market is not rational to invest and even more so to start the start of sales.

I'd love to see a proof of concept for this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: