Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

Dear Admin
just want to ask why my application is not in the spreadsheet anymore. i joined twitter bounty campaign last feb 10 and my spreadsheet no. is 1047.. but now there's someone else written there.. and i always retweet every week..has my retweeting gone in vain? please help..
thank you.

Sincerely,
Larry

Hoping i could get a reply

This is the official Announcement thread of Cryptoflix. If you have any questions regarding the bounty, you should ask in the appropriate bounty thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882525.0) or ask the bounty manager directly. Nobody can help you here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

Dear Admin
just want to ask why my application is not in the spreadsheet anymore. i joined twitter bounty campaign last feb 10 and my spreadsheet no. is 1047.. but now there's someone else written there.. and i always retweet every week..has my retweeting gone in vain? please help..
thank you.

Sincerely,
Larry

Hoping i could get a reply

This is the official Announcement thread of Cryptoflix. If you have any questions regarding the bounty, you should ask in the appropriate bounty thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882525.0) or ask the bounty manager directly. Nobody can help you here.
The bounty managers are different, some of them do their job, some or them don't, Just remind them to give you yours and everything's gotta be fine.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:08:12 PM

A new youtube review of Cryptoflix uploaded today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pht33y3RiWY&feature=youtu.be

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:25:20 PM
Merited by CryptoCutie (4)

A new youtube review of Cryptoflix uploaded today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pht33y3RiWY&feature=youtu.be

Thank you for that, very informative. I think influencers are playing a major role in promoting new tokens these days. There community is growing as there is a positive vibe in the air.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

I think the part at 4:09 could have been done better, guy goes through it pretty quickly by citing the information without giving much of his own feedback

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

Thank you for that, very informative. I think influencers are playing a major role in promoting new tokens these days. There community is growing as there is a positive vibe in the air.
I am sure that videos of this format perfectly help to promote the project in the field of cryptocurrency. I think we need more of these videos and the project will be a success!

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

8 minutes long informative video, thank you for sharing. These type of videos for marketing are essentials for the success of the project.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:35:48 PM

thanks for sharing the video is very interesting, the influencers are a very important advertising resource to always keep in mind in my opinion...
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:06:09 PM

thanks for sharing the video is very interesting, the influencers are a very important advertising resource to always keep in mind in my opinion...
Great video, that means that the project is beginning to be known by the public what encourages you to make these reviews.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:09:00 PM

I face so many problems today related to the Netflix account, Cryptoflix can very well listen to their community and their complaints, for sure they will have many benefits beforehand solving their problems and preventing the Cryptoflix platform from repeating them

Can you explain what problems you have with your netflix account?

I also wondered what is it.

I am using netflix for more than a year and never anticipated any problems.

I hope cryptoflix can offer a solid service like netflix does.

Netflix have more than 5500 employee now,
To offer such a solid service, we need a sustainable business, then recruiting more talented people.

I think there is a need for talented people from the beginning. If there is no team to be dedicated to their work and does not offer a quality product and support, it will be quite difficult to get into the top with big companies.

I am sure that videos of this format perfectly help to promote the project in the field of cryptocurrency. I think we need more of these videos and the project will be a success!

It would be need more of these videos, but made in several languages. I think the Project really needs this to be successful.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

I face so many problems today related to the Netflix account, Cryptoflix can very well listen to their community and their complaints, for sure they will have many benefits beforehand solving their problems and preventing the Cryptoflix platform from repeating them

Can you explain what problems you have with your netflix account?

I also wondered what is it.

I am using netflix for more than a year and never anticipated any problems.

I hope cryptoflix can offer a solid service like netflix does.

Netflix have more than 5500 employee now,
To offer such a solid service, we need a sustainable business, then recruiting more talented people.

I think there is a need for talented people from the beginning. If there is no team to be dedicated to their work and does not offer a quality product and support, it will be quite difficult to get into the top with big companies.

It would be need more of these videos, but made in several languages. I think the Project really needs this to be successful.
The main stage of development of any project is to promote it on the market. And without advertising it is quite difficult to do. But thanks to the quick and not Intrusive to the video promotion will have good success!
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

Great video, that means that the project is beginning to be known by the public what encourages you to make these reviews.

I hope we wil see more videos like this and more adoption of the platform.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

Please vote for CryptoFlix at @CryptoGuruuTeam and let's win the Investor's Choice Award  Cool
https://cryptoguruu.com/ICOs/list/Cryptoflix

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

Yes, for a company which deals with movies it is good to have many movies from them to reach the right people.  Smiley
Nice number btw. on youtube: 2345 calls

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

I hope that this will be the case and that their ICO will be successful!
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:25:00 PM

Great to watch reviews of this coin. This builds up trust for investors to see more people engaged in a project.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

Thanks for the content, and congratulations to the Team for more this explanatory video. Are there any possibilities for partnerships to be signed today? despite the Team meeting, partnerships will be fundamental
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

The video uploaded has more than 2k views, I think things start to work, the visibility start to be interesting and sometime we can se a snowball effect on view. Cryptoflix team make good choice with videos I think.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:39:05 AM

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

Delays are bad for investor confidence imho

At the current state everything is bad for investors. People are still afraid and I am not sure if they would get more if they would have sticked to the plan.
Investors that are new to altcoin is surely afraid to invest since bitcoin went down more than they expected, but with the up and down trend  professional trader is making big bucks our of it, timing and good presentation is a must in ICO.

Yeah, but I'm also thinking on behalf of the project, not the (professional) trader
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:41:59 AM

Thanks, added to my watchlist. Vids are some much easier for a quick impression of a project!

Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: