Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

A new youtube review of Cryptoflix uploaded today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pht33y3RiWY&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for sharing it. I will watch it as soon as I am back at home. Btw, video is the best way for marketing things. It is easier to understand than the other ways.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:19:24 AM

Infographic of Cryptoflix would be better instead of reviews .
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

I face so many problems today related to the Netflix account, Cryptoflix can very well listen to their community and their complaints, for sure they will have many benefits beforehand solving their problems and preventing the Cryptoflix platform from repeating them

Can you explain what problems you have with your netflix account?

I also wondered what is it.

I am using netflix for more than a year and never anticipated any problems.

I hope cryptoflix can offer a solid service like netflix does.

Netflix have more than 5500 employee now,
To offer such a solid service, we need a sustainable business, then recruiting more talented people.

Netflix hasn't started with 5500 people but has grown over time like every other business out there. So yes, we need first a running system and with time and further development and new features etc more people can be hired.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

I face so many problems today related to the Netflix account, Cryptoflix can very well listen to their community and their complaints, for sure they will have many benefits beforehand solving their problems and preventing the Cryptoflix platform from repeating them

To offer such a solid service, we need a sustainable business, then recruiting more talented people.

Netflix hasn't started with 5500 people but has grown over time like every other business out there. So yes, we need first a running system and with time and further development and new features etc more people can be hired.

the service needs to be launched first and then they can expand and hire more people. I want to see a real beta of the service soon hopefully.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

the service needs to be launched first and then they can expand and hire more people. I want to see a real beta of the service soon hopefully.

There are not much problems with streaming. Using HTML5, encrypt the data stream, implement DRM thats practically it for plain streaming. On the receiving end there sure can be many problems like old browsers, cache problems, speed problems, ...
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

Delays are bad for investor confidence imho

At the current state everything is bad for investors. People are still afraid and I am not sure if they would get more if they would have sticked to the plan.
Investors that are new to altcoin is surely afraid to invest since bitcoin went down more than they expected, but with the up and down trend  professional trader is making big bucks our of it, timing and good presentation is a must in ICO.

Yeah, but I'm also thinking on behalf of the project, not the (professional) trader

I don't really think there are a lot of professional traders in crypto just yet. And amateur investors are being cautious. We will of course see how the market will behave, but a little postponement for now won't hurt, imo.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

problem with review is that you can almost never trust they are not biased. I can agree it's probably better put out there as much information as possible and as clear as possible, so anybody can work out where the project is aiming

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

At the current state everything is bad for investors. People are still afraid and I am not sure if they would get more if they would have sticked to the plan.
Investors that are new to altcoin is surely afraid to invest since bitcoin went down more than they expected, but with the up and down trend  professional trader is making big bucks our of it, timing and good presentation is a must in ICO.

Yeah, but I'm also thinking on behalf of the project, not the (professional) trader

I don't really think there are a lot of professional traders in crypto just yet. And amateur investors are being cautious. We will of course see how the market will behave, but a little postponement for now won't hurt, imo.

IF BTC stabilizes and finds its bottom, confidence in the market will slowly return and that will be better for any ICO.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

IF BTC stabilizes and finds its bottom, confidence in the market will slowly return and that will be better for any ICO.

The problem is we don't know its bottom and we never know when it reaches it.

Tough time for icos and crypto enthusiasts.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

problem with review is that you can almost never trust they are not biased. I can agree it's probably better put out there as much information as possible and as clear as possible, so anybody can work out where the project is aiming

The problem exists on all review platforms. One can know the genuine review by a bit of reading.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

An android app like youtube with wallet built in will be a good feature.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

Dude, I currently have so many problems with Netflix accounts and continuous price growth, I'm looking forward to new alternatives, Cryptoflix is certainly one of them, or perhaps the most promising one, especially for working in Blockchain. These problems are certainly faced by people all over the world today
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

Sure, it's a tough time for ICOs right now. After this insane bull run in the end of 2017, people now see that it can go in the other direction nearly with the same speed. So they are  only hesitantly willing to invest new money. However, other projects have proven that, despite the whole situation, it's still possible for a good, innovative project to reach a great amount of money. That's why I am confident with the Cryptoflix ICO. I am sure it will do fine.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

Sure, it's a tough time for ICOs right now. After this insane bull run in the end of 2017, people now see that it can go in the other direction nearly with the same speed. So they are  only hesitantly willing to invest new money. However, other projects have proven that, despite the whole situation, it's still possible for a good, innovative project to reach a great amount of money. That's why I am confident with the Cryptoflix ICO. I am sure it will do fine.

I think so too! Now investors are more selective and many mediocre projects won't collect much money but really good, solid projects still can raise a good amount of money.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

I think so too! Now investors are more selective and many mediocre projects won't collect much money but really good, solid projects still can raise a good amount of money.

The low market has made the world selective in terms of project investment. Investors are now retained. If, when the market was high, they invested in several projects and risked more knowing that they were recovering from others. Now I think they are more attentive and do not invest in everything that appears and do much more research. Always good projects will raise good money, no matter how low or high the market is. maybe not as fast as they did before, but certainly the projects are taken to the end.

Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:24:44 PM

For those who want to know more about the CryptoFlix market place, here's a short video explaining it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jKtaa4W8OM&feature=youtu.be
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

It cant be really soon I think, even the alpha will be on Q3 2018.
And also on their website there is a M.V.P that will redirect people to https://platform.cryptoflix.io/ but I think it shouldn't be called M.V.P if there is still nothing to stream there.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

An android app like youtube with wallet built in will be a good feature.

An Android's app like Netflix you mean? They can definetely achieve that, I don't see why not, there are already many wallets downloadable for Android right now, so it's not against any terms of service

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

For those who want to know more about the CryptoFlix market place, here's a short video explaining it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jKtaa4W8OM&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for the share, I liked the video especially where it is explained that the flix token holders will get the opportunity to act as financiers

Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

I agree, things have always two sides. Beside the bear market now the insane "I make an ICO with any bullshit and use the blockchain, even if I woudnt need it" comes to an end.
Now only good ICO's will collect enough money and the bear market sorts out the good  from the bad ICOs.

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: