Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

I face so many problems today related to the Netflix account, Cryptoflix can very well listen to their community and their complaints, for sure they will have many benefits beforehand solving their problems and preventing the Cryptoflix platform from repeating them

Can you explain what problems you have with your netflix account?

I also wondered what is it.

I am using netflix for more than a year and never anticipated any problems.

I hope cryptoflix can offer a solid service like netflix does.

Netflix have more than 5500 employee now,
To offer such a solid service, we need a sustainable business, then recruiting more talented people.

Netflix hasn't started with 5500 people but has grown over time like every other business out there. So yes, we need first a running system and with time and further development and new features etc more people can be hired.
all the services of this kind are looking for users at launch but if the service is good and the offer is valid will be the users themselves who will serch the platform...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

I face so many problems today related to the Netflix account, Cryptoflix can very well listen to their community and their complaints, for sure they will have many benefits beforehand solving their problems and preventing the Cryptoflix platform from repeating them

To offer such a solid service, we need a sustainable business, then recruiting more talented people.

Netflix hasn't started with 5500 people but has grown over time like every other business out there. So yes, we need first a running system and with time and further development and new features etc more people can be hired.
all the services of this kind are looking for users at launch but if the service is good and the offer is valid will be the users themselves who will serch the platform...
It is difficult for me to compare this project with Netflix, it still has a long way to go to get to those levels.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

the service needs to be launched first and then they can expand and hire more people. I want to see a real beta of the service soon hopefully.

as far as i know, there were some sort of demo product on the website of cryptoflix? I couldn't remember now but i tried some sort of platform.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

Delays are bad for investor confidence imho

At the current state everything is bad for investors. People are still afraid and I am not sure if they would get more if they would have sticked to the plan.
Investors that are new to altcoin is surely afraid to invest since bitcoin went down more than they expected, but with the up and down trend  professional trader is making big bucks our of it, timing and good presentation is a must in ICO.

Yeah, but I'm also thinking on behalf of the project, not the (professional) trader
You have correctly noticed that professionals make money on the UPS and downs of the courses and not invest in projects.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:04:17 PM

the service needs to be launched first and then they can expand and hire more people. I want to see a real beta of the service soon hopefully.

as far as i know, there were some sort of demo product on the website of cryptoflix? I couldn't remember now but i tried some sort of platform.
Often need to visit their website) here is a link to their demo version of the project. https://platform.cryptoflix.io/
I really like the style and concept of the platform.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

You are right but if I remember correctly the ability to watch movies was not activated. I hope they will implement it until the start of the ITO.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:20:15 PM

You are right but if I remember correctly the ability to watch movies was not activated. I hope they will implement it until the start of the ITO.
That was just a one-page poster with no real hyperlinks on it. Just the demonstration of the future services let's say. I also want to try demo, but it doesn't exist yet.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:41:47 PM
Merited by MattLeBlanc (2)

For those who want to know more about the CryptoFlix market place, here's a short video explaining it ▶️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jKtaa4W8OM
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

For those who want to know more about the CryptoFlix market place, here's a short video explaining it ▶️

Great stuff, more videos like this make ICO project much more clear.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

Each day we can see a new video, I think the choice by the team to communicate with videos is pretty good. Now the videos need just to earn more views and the visibility of cryptoflix can become good.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:40:24 PM

I wouldn't even know how Netflix started, all of a sudden it was there!

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

At the current state everything is bad for investors. People are still afraid and I am not sure if they would get more if they would have sticked to the plan.
Investors that are new to altcoin is surely afraid to invest since bitcoin went down more than they expected, but with the up and down trend  professional trader is making big bucks our of it, timing and good presentation is a must in ICO.

Yeah, but I'm also thinking on behalf of the project, not the (professional) trader
You have correctly noticed that professionals make money on the UPS and downs of the courses and not invest in projects.

But I don't think traders made as much as someone simply holding crypto from early 2017. Not saying this works in the long run!
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:17:40 AM

But I don't think traders made as much as someone simply holding crypto from early 2017. Not saying this works in the long run!

They make a ton, if they know how to trade, holding does not make you more money, traders will sell and buy a deep, so they will get even more, so is a matter of good decisions, you are more passive, you just buy, and hold, and don't take advantage of the ups and down, cryptoflix and most ICOs, if not all, are being damaged by the bear market of BTC, and until the bullish start again, this will remain the same.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:41:50 AM

Thank you for the video! The video is short, but it clears up a lot for me.  Smiley

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

So a film producer can start a film kickstarter with cryptoflix platform ?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:17:19 AM

yeah, that's kind of a main feature with this project. if people believe in the producer they may contribute to the movie being made.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:21:08 AM

Thank you for the video! The video is short, but it clears up a lot for me.  Smiley

Nice! Thats a cool promotion video! Looking forward to more videos and eventually some dev interviews on your youtube channel  Grin
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

yeah, that's kind of a main feature with this project. if people believe in the producer they may contribute to the movie being made.

This will give a good chance for all film makers all around the world to be known worldwide through cryptoflix.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:26:50 AM

i would have liked more a presentation where somebody would talk, this is basically what we already knew from here.
Anyway is still some kind of information for new users.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

Investors that are new to altcoin is surely afraid to invest since bitcoin went down more than they expected, but with the up and down trend  professional trader is making big bucks our of it, timing and good presentation is a must in ICO.

They make a ton, if they know how to trade, holding does not make you more money, traders will sell and buy a deep, so they will get even more, so is a matter of good decisions, you are more passive, you just buy, and hold, and don't take advantage of the ups and down, cryptoflix and most ICOs, if not all, are being damaged by the bear market of BTC, and until the bullish start again, this will remain the same.
No, you dont make everytime more money, if you trade up and downs. Why?

1. You have to pay tax, which is not cheap in some countrys.
2. If a bullrun comes a daytrader will sell after a little win and miss the big raising
3. You sometimes want to buy cheap and the price is falling deeper, then you have to decide if you sell in loss or if you wait. If you wait, you cant trade with your full amount of money.
If you sell in loss, your win will be fewer.

and 4.
If a trader would make more money as a hodler, everybody here would trade, I am sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: