Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:44:04 PM

For those who want to know more about the CryptoFlix market place, here's a short video explaining it ▶️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jKtaa4W8OM
Thank you for the video! The video is short, but it clears up a lot for me.  Smiley

Nice! Thats a cool promotion video! Looking forward to more videos and eventually some dev interviews on your youtube channel  Grin
The video is really interesting. But I have a question, will there be any progress on your beta platform??? I periodically go to the site but nothing changes(

The platform is just a presentation from what I see. It would have been a good thing if it was functional. From what I saw on the Roadmap, they will launch the Cryptoflix Alpha Platform in the third quarter.

The video hasn't got much views yet.. seems the social marketing hasn't picked it up yet.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

For those who want to know more about the CryptoFlix market place, here's a short video explaining it ▶️
Thank you for the video! The video is short, but it clears up a lot for me.  Smiley

Nice! Thats a cool promotion video! Looking forward to more videos and eventually some dev interviews on your youtube channel  Grin
The video is really interesting. But I have a question, will there be any progress on your beta platform??? I periodically go to the site but nothing changes(

The platform is just a presentation from what I see. It would have been a good thing if it was functional. From what I saw on the Roadmap, they will launch the Cryptoflix Alpha Platform in the third quarter.

I think Christian mentioned once that there will be no functional demo before the ICO starts.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

Thank you for the video! The video is short, but it clears up a lot for me.  Smiley

Nice! Thats a cool promotion video! Looking forward to more videos and eventually some dev interviews on your youtube channel  Grin

The video hasn't got much views yet.. seems the social marketing hasn't picked it up yet.
This video is quite useful to get an idea of what the platform will look like in the future.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:13:00 PM

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

Delays are bad for investor confidence imho

At the current state everything is bad for investors. People are still afraid and I am not sure if they would get more if they would have sticked to the plan.
Investors that are new to altcoin is surely afraid to invest since bitcoin went down more than they expected, but with the up and down trend  professional trader is making big bucks our of it, timing and good presentation is a must in ICO.

Yeah, but I'm also thinking on behalf of the project, not the (professional) trader
You have correctly noticed that professionals make money on the UPS and downs of the courses and not invest in projects.

But I don't think traders made as much as someone simply holding crypto from early 2017. Not saying this works in the long run!

They make a ton, if they know how to trade, holding does not make you more money, traders will sell and buy a deep, so they will get even more, so is a matter of good decisions, you are more passive, you just buy, and hold, and don't take advantage of the ups and down, cryptoflix and most ICOs, if not all, are being damaged by the bear market of BTC, and until the bullish start again, this will remain the same.

I understand the basics. And for stocks this is almost always the case. But by holding ETH for example you would have made x100 in one year. If you made that by daytrading (profits minus losses) you're exceptional
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

I haven't seen anything on Reddit about Cryptoflix yet

Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:17:38 PM

CryptoFlix has been listed at CryptoNext with a score of 74 out of 100. Check it out by clicking below:

https://cryptonext.com/ico/cryptoflix
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

Yes i also think that videos need to have more views to be really useful, it’s a nice way to communicate and there is some really complete video about cryptoflix. But it just need to improve in visibility a bit.
Larry Lantern

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

Dear Admin
just want to ask why my application is not in the spreadsheet anymore. i joined twitter bounty campaign last feb 10 and my spreadsheet no. is 1047.. but now there's someone else written there.. and i always retweet every week..has my retweeting gone in vain? please help..
thank you.

Sincerely,
Larry

Hoping i could get a reply

This is the official Announcement thread of Cryptoflix. If you have any questions regarding the bounty, you should ask in the appropriate bounty thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882525.0) or ask the bounty manager directly. Nobody can help you here.
The bounty managers are different, some of them do their job, some or them don't, Just remind them to give you yours and everything's gotta be fine.

thank you for your words of comfort "aveon" Smiley really appreciated
"mandatory option" i already did..twice.. but thank you also
ill try to message them personally
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:28:57 AM

Yes i also think that videos need to have more views to be really useful, it’s a nice way to communicate and there is some really complete video about cryptoflix. But it just need to improve in visibility a bit.
Not that useful thing in the other side of this is a good influence and explanation how cryptoflix works. The more views the bigger awareness for the peoples who have watch the video presented. Further if they want to know the who plays of cryptoflix they will read the whitepaper.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

Not that useful thing in the other side of this is a good influence and explanation how cryptoflix works. The more views the bigger awareness for the peoples who have watch the video presented. Further if they want to know the who plays of cryptoflix they will read the whitepaper.

Yes the video is a really good start. There arent many publications yet and someone interested isnt maybe interested in reading text. So the video is a good introduction. Looking forward to upcoming videos hopefully Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

I think Christian mentioned once that there will be no functional demo before the ICO starts.

I don't think that it's too hard to achieve a netflix like demo before the ICO. A demo always attract potential investors.
Opekin

Activity: 396

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:45:47 AM

Yes the video is a really good start. There arent many publications yet and someone interested isnt maybe interested in reading text. So the video is a good introduction. Looking forward to upcoming videos hopefully Smiley
You got it and that was the essence of making a small video and tackling almost all the important elements of cryptoflix. Let's wait for another video and i think its more on applications after all as a highlight of its platform.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

I don't think that it's too hard to achieve a netflix like demo before the ICO. A demo always attract potential investors.

i'm really waiting to see something like that, it just need to be something that show what is going to feel like, doen+t need to be feature complete

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:11:21 AM

I face so many problems today related to the Netflix account, Cryptoflix can very well listen to their community and their complaints, for sure they will have many benefits beforehand solving their problems and preventing the Cryptoflix platform from repeating them

Can you explain what problems you have with your netflix account?

I also wondered what is it.

I am using netflix for more than a year and never anticipated any problems.

I hope cryptoflix can offer a solid service like netflix does.

Netflix have more than 5500 employee now,
To offer such a solid service, we need a sustainable business, then recruiting more talented people.

Netflix hasn't started with 5500 people but has grown over time like every other business out there. So yes, we need first a running system and with time and further development and new features etc more people can be hired.
all the services of this kind are looking for users at launch but if the service is good and the offer is valid will be the users themselves who will serch the platform...
It is difficult for me to compare this project with Netflix, it still has a long way to go to get to those levels.

it's the same kind of idea, a competitor to that service. every project started small and expanded along the way.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

Do you think any country can apply for funding movie project by cryptoflix or only selected ones
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

You got it and that was the essence of making a small video and tackling almost all the important elements of cryptoflix. Let's wait for another video and i think its more on applications after all as a highlight of its platform.
I rather videos than reading documents because it is much more visual and enjoyable, at least for me.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

I rather videos than reading documents because it is much more visual and enjoyable, at least for me.

I think that is the case for most people. Also you can hear what is said in a video while you are do some other stuff, that is much more comfortable.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
batako

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

True, for more people, watching will become the more preferable thing to do than reading. Hence, create more videos will be helpful for the project.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:17:43 AM

I face so many problems today related to the Netflix account, Cryptoflix can very well listen to their community and their complaints, for sure they will have many benefits beforehand solving their problems and preventing the Cryptoflix platform from repeating them

Can you explain what problems you have with your netflix account?

I also wondered what is it.

I am using netflix for more than a year and never anticipated any problems.

I hope cryptoflix can offer a solid service like netflix does.

Netflix have more than 5500 employee now,
To offer such a solid service, we need a sustainable business, then recruiting more talented people.

Netflix hasn't started with 5500 people but has grown over time like every other business out there. So yes, we need first a running system and with time and further development and new features etc more people can be hired.
all the services of this kind are looking for users at launch but if the service is good and the offer is valid will be the users themselves who will serch the platform...
It is difficult for me to compare this project with Netflix, it still has a long way to go to get to those levels.

it's the same kind of idea, a competitor to that service. every project started small and expanded along the way.

The same kind of idea regarding the streaming platform, yes. But the film funding market makes Cryptoflix outstanding compared to Netflix.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

Do you think any country can apply for funding movie project by cryptoflix or only selected ones

I think it depends on the director and the team not so much a country.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: