Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

ETH coming down from $1200 a few months ago to almost $350 could bring in new people even though most people only jump on the train when the prices rise.

Depends on the token sale structure. Which will probably be adjusted to the lower dollar price of ETH. Because despite that we are in crypto, we are still depending on fiat to pay the bills.

Yes, they have provisionally set the price per token but have already said that closer to the ICO date they will adjust it depending on ETH price if necessary. 
I think that this is temporary phenomenon, long bitcoin correction - after some time many will regret that they did not take the opportunity to buy bitcoin so cheaply.
I hate that word - correction, but still, this is something that has to happen. Most of the people think that today's eexchange rate is very low while comparing it with the highest one. But try to compare it with the rate at the beginning of 2017 - it is still amazing!
I love the word correction, its better than crash or bearish year.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

ETH coming down from $1200 a few months ago to almost $350 could bring in new people even though most people only jump on the train when the prices rise.

Depends on the token sale structure. Which will probably be adjusted to the lower dollar price of ETH. Because despite that we are in crypto, we are still depending on fiat to pay the bills.

Yes, they have provisionally set the price per token but have already said that closer to the ICO date they will adjust it depending on ETH price if necessary. 
I think that this is temporary phenomenon, long bitcoin correction - after some time many will regret that they did not take the opportunity to buy bitcoin so cheaply.
I hate that word - correction, but still, this is something that has to happen. Most of the people think that today's eexchange rate is very low while comparing it with the highest one. But try to compare it with the rate at the beginning of 2017 - it is still amazing!

I think we all like the word "Correction". This low market always brings new people. I hope that by May, the market will stabilize. The only thing I can enjoy is that some of us have invested some more, and that we are still investing in projects. Not only to buy BTC or ETH at a low price.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:06:12 PM

The rate on cryptonext is good, 74 out of 100 is a nice score, that kind of review is important for the visbiiity of the project. I’m impatient to see the result of the ico, people seems to be interested but the market is really hard these days.
Yes, the market unrest is very dangerous for ICO companies. Many people do not want to take risks, keep their coins with them.... many simply simply played to withdraw their funds in the real world((((

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

I think you're wrong..... My inner Self tells me that bitcoin will fall down all this year. And we will see new lows, which have long been forgotten...... And then there will be growth, but not very soon.....
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:18:41 PM

I think you're wrong..... My inner Self tells me that bitcoin will fall down all this year. And we will see new lows, which have long been forgotten...... And then there will be growth, but not very soon.....

You could be right banks and governments want bitcoin down and they will try their best to do so. I think there will be one sudden moment when they will lose control over it.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

maybe i think cryptoflix should set a fixed value eth/usd and relate it to the sale of tokens would give more stability, these corrections based on market fluctuations do not like me so much...
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

You could be right banks and governments want bitcoin down and they will try their best to do so. I think there will be one sudden moment when they will lose control over it.

I hope you're wrong but it's definitely possible that BTC will only go down more until next year. Unfortunately that would probably mean the end of a lot of Altcoins I guess.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

I hope you're wrong but it's definitely possible that BTC will only go down more until next year. Unfortunately that would probably mean the end of a lot of Altcoins I guess.
This is possible but I still hope that this bearish market will end soon and we are going to see new all time high
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:01:53 PM

The rate on cryptonext is good, 74 out of 100 is a nice score, that kind of review is important for the visbiiity of the project. I’m impatient to see the result of the ico, people seems to be interested but the market is really hard these days.
Before the ICO even more than a month, the market will change, so now it is difficult to make any forecasts. I think sales will be successful.

Market change in positive or negative aspect ?

I hope that after taxes are due in 2 weeks, the market will see at least a little upwards movement
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:05:41 PM

Does Cryptoflix has any regulatory guidance for the ICO? Did they share their plans with the SEC? Even if they think they have a utility token

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

Does Cryptoflix has any regulatory guidance for the ICO? Did they share their plans with the SEC? Even if they think they have a utility token

I believe that the Team currently works with both possibilities, that of working in a regulatory scenario, and of operating its platform without existing regulations, this would not differentiate its platform, but to act in certain countries would need to be adapted
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:33:11 PM

Have you checked the ICO review by CryptooSID?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuiHPWWeCxU
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:49:49 PM

Content Sourcing
Regional Partnership Search
Further Platform Development
Begin Development of Anti-Piracy Technology
Payment Solution Partnership Search
Legal Market Due Diligence

So whats the current progress of these things (Roadmap : Q2 2018)?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

Content Sourcing

Q2 2018  just started I think they will update after q3
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

but this correction is taking too long, my overall portfolio decreased to 1/4 of january portfolio value, but you are right we are still far beyond beginning of 2017. So HODL. (like we have other chance in this time)

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

If you look at yearly chart march 2017 - march 2018 it will blow your mind, there are a lot of money in crypto, especially for good projects like cryptoflix

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

but this correction is taking too long, my overall portfolio decreased to 1/4 of january portfolio value, but you are right we are still far beyond beginning of 2017. So HODL. (like we have other chance in this time)

It was an unsustainable growth last year. There will be better times but usually not when people want them to come. So the market might go sideways for a while before it slowly goes up again.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

I love the word correction, its better than crash or bearish year.  Grin

It's taking more time than all of us would like to take but better days will come soon, at least I hope that.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:35:13 AM

Content Sourcing

Q2 2018  just started I think they will update after q3

Technically it's gonna start tomorrow, so we'll have to have some patience. Probably they gonna update it afterwards, like you said. Maybe they gonna give us some interim updates regarding important events

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

Cryptoflix confirm its own blockchain or is living inside the overated blockchain Ethereum ?
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: