Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42454 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

Cryptoflix confirm its own blockchain or is living inside the overated blockchain Ethereum ?

It will rely on blockchain ethereum for now but idk with the future. Maybe they will build their own blockchain which is more convenience for the platform.
I believe that building your own blockchain is very expensive and not profitable. I believe that it is not necessary to invent a Bicycle and to use ready decisions!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:59:46 PM

Cryptoflix confirm its own blockchain or is living inside the overated blockchain Ethereum ?

It will rely on blockchain ethereum for now but idk with the future. Maybe they will build their own blockchain which is more convenience for the platform.
I believe that building your own blockchain is very expensive and not profitable. I believe that it is not necessary to invent a Bicycle and to use ready decisions!

Building a Blockchain is expensive, but who knows. Perhaps when the project is completed and rises to the top like the others, maybe they will be able to build their own blockchain.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2800
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

So basically the platform will be similar like netflix and others but with cheaper prices. How will you attract film producing companies? Do you have any partnerships or negotiations going on with any of them?

It's more like the iTunes store then Netflix, as you have to pay for things individuelly instead. As far as I knownthey already talked with people who are interested in starting their projects through CryptoFlix.
A news about that would be really great, I haven't seen any news other than just review and interview recently. As we all know cryptoflix marketplace is very interesting thing from this project.

What kind of news to you mean?
About the thing that people above were talking about, the relationship between cryptoflix and film producers, about the marketplace of cryptoflix, the investment and crowdfunding opportunities.

Sure, we would all like to hear such news. But I guess it's not that easy to provide them constantly. It's not like they just have to press a button and ... voilà, new partnership/advisor. This just takes its time for negotiating.
Yes, but its very easy to say:
Hey guys, look at this pictures, this is our office, this is our new car with advertizement, this is our dog Smiley
Or we all are tired just now and the market is bad, but we are thinking about this or that idea ... or we have interest from an independent label or here is our dev-log or such things.

Yeah that is something that this market could really learn from kickstarter and all that stuff. like many games on kickstarter only get funded if they provide a proper changelog about what is going on. thats also how you can easily spot a fake or lazy dev.

Even the best team will struggle in this market. It's not just that the hype is gone, it's that people are scared to invest because they fear crypto might go down even more. Not much Cryptoflix can do imo.
in fact there is almost nothing that cryptoflix can do at the moment maybe just reassure everyone that they continue to the best their work on the project, i believe that investors are waiting for the market to stabilize...
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

ETH coming down from $1200 a few months ago to almost $350 could bring in new people even though most people only jump on the train when the prices rise.

Depends on the token sale structure. Which will probably be adjusted to the lower dollar price of ETH. Because despite that we are in crypto, we are still depending on fiat to pay the bills.

Yes, they have provisionally set the price per token but have already said that closer to the ICO date they will adjust it depending on ETH price if necessary. 
I think that this is temporary phenomenon, long bitcoin correction - after some time many will regret that they did not take the opportunity to buy bitcoin so cheaply.
I think you're wrong..... My inner Self tells me that bitcoin will fall down all this year. And we will see new lows, which have long been forgotten...... And then there will be growth, but not very soon.....

You could be right banks and governments want bitcoin down and they will try their best to do so. I think there will be one sudden moment when they will lose control over it.

I hope you're wrong but it's definitely possible that BTC will only go down more until next year. Unfortunately that would probably mean the end of a lot of Altcoins I guess.
I think people just need to be patient and not panic. Many will succumb to mass panic and sell all the coins. This will be a great moment to increase your assets!
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

You are absolutely right and I think that the Etherium blockchain will be improved in the next months so there will be no problem for them using it.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

You are absolutely right and I think that the Etherium blockchain will be improved in the next months so there will be no problem for them using it.
Hopefully, but still there are much more talks about it than some real improvements in the area. We are all waiting for the times when there will be zero fees and fast transactions that were promised a long time ago.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

This Streaming Platform will solve a a real problem for the Film Industry, check out how envision it.
https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/the-cryptoflix-streaming-platform-a3409e9398f1
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:09:42 PM

Vitalik Buterin is a workaholic and genius so he can make ethereum blockchain even better
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

So basically the platform will be similar like netflix and others but with cheaper prices. How will you attract film producing companies? Do you have any partnerships or negotiations going on with any of them?

It's more like the iTunes store then Netflix, as you have to pay for things individuelly instead. As far as I knownthey already talked with people who are interested in starting their projects through CryptoFlix.

Do you have a source for that info?

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

A news about that would be really great, I haven't seen any news other than just review and interview recently. As we all know cryptoflix marketplace is very interesting thing from this project.

What is the closest milestone date for Cryptoflix? Token sale mid-May?
It's nothing much happening in general, I guess everyone waiting for some good news from the markets, but there isn't any so far.
Afaik, CryptoFlix ICO will take place from May 15th to June 15th, 2018. Wish at that time crypto market will be normal again.

Let us pray!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:51:07 AM

The Ethereum improvement next month hype has been going for months. It's time for a replacement. There are better blockchain with smart contracts out there.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:32:31 AM

This Streaming Platform will solve a a real problem for the Film Industry, check out how envision it.
https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/the-cryptoflix-streaming-platform-a3409e9398f1

Thanks for sharing the article, arranging partnership with local companies in worldwide is very hard so maybe cryptoflix can arrange a partnership with a worldwide company like mcdonalds, starbucks or etc. with this way local unbanked people can easily reach FLIX and cryptoflix doesn't have to deal with thousands of minor companies.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

Vitalik Buterin is a workaholic and genius so he can make ethereum blockchain even better

There is no doubt, all these project trying to do the exact same thing as ethereum but 'better', will serve at least the purpose of improving ethereum.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

Entertainment is one of the leading income generating business, put it in a blockchain then you have a new way of providing service, i don`t want to compare it with itunes and netflix  but it yes it has similarity.

As said early is partially using the blockchain in this case and is going to be mainly for the investment in emerging productions and paying for the content you watch.the rest is video streaming 'as usual'
The biggest different comparing to Netflix is that here we are going to be able to invest in the production of movies and series.

Kickstarter of movies maybe we can say for Cryptoflix.

And current market situation makes harder to raise investment for devs. Hopefully we'll recover.

The current market conditions bring a bad situation for ICO projects. Let see what will happen in the next 2 months. If the market will recover then ICO has a chance to survive.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:37:35 AM

Entertainment is one of the leading income generating business, put it in a blockchain then you have a new way of providing service, i don`t want to compare it with itunes and netflix  but it yes it has similarity.

As said early is partially using the blockchain in this case and is going to be mainly for the investment in emerging productions and paying for the content you watch.the rest is video streaming 'as usual'
The biggest different comparing to Netflix is that here we are going to be able to invest in the production of movies and series.

And current market situation makes harder to raise investment for devs. Hopefully we'll recover.

The current market conditions bring a bad situation for ICO projects. Let see what will happen in the next 2 months. If the market will recover then ICO has a chance to survive.
Since January the market hasn't been well for investing even for good projects like this. That being said projects that "survive" this bad season will be reinforced when the market rises again.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:29 AM

Expensive? Hell no, when ARK will release "push button deployable blockchain" you'll be able to create your own blockchain in ten minutes. The only "hard" part is to find nodes/delegates to mantain the network, which is not that hard btw

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

Expensive? Hell no, when ARK will release "push button deployable blockchain" you'll be able to create your own blockchain in ten minutes. The only "hard" part is to find nodes/delegates to mantain the network, which is not that hard btw

nodes or delegates will cost you if you run in a dedicated vps server. Or you can run a pc at home 24/7 to cut down the cost
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

But is it even useful to build a blockchain through this? I mean, you are not really flexible then or am I wrong?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:53:51 AM

But is it even useful to build a blockchain through this? I mean, you are not really flexible then or am I wrong?

unless you'll be able to modify the parameters of the blockchain, then no. but it might still be useful for some projects either way.

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

Since January the market hasn't been well for investing even for good projects like this. That being said projects that "survive" this bad season will be reinforced when the market rises again.

Of course, those projects that will survive in these difficult times will attract many investors, since these projects will be reliable.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: