Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

A new Article. CryptoFlix — Scripting a new tale in paid content market by altcocollector.
https://medium.com/@namaste.crypto/cryptoflix-scripting-a-new-tale-in-paid-content-market-6fb29a5aca0c

I read this article and i think they plan they have make sense this in particular could be very interesting as its related with their streaming system they developed:

'CryptoFlix can stream content using lower speed internet connections'

i hope the ico will be able to gather enough funds.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

I don't know if postponing the ICO is that clever at the moment. I expect the interest for crypto decreasing in the next month and it will take some time until the market is up again.

Postponing the ICO does never have a good impression on the audience or investors. Better stick to your plan than weaving the timetables on your own will...that will at least be looked at negativly
However, sometimes postponing is reasonable and a forced action. I don't really like when they change ICO dates, but sometimes it can be a good idea.

I guess it was a good decision to move the ICO on a later date with the fact that investors are quite reluctant to participate in any ICO since the bearish market began.

Yes, held an ICO during the bearish isn't good decision to pick. At least give a time for investors to move on from the current bad condition. Postponed the token sale date sometimes is necessary and I support it.
With this market there's a huge risk of failure in the ICO so even if it doesn't sound good for some investors, it's a decision that makes sense.

I don't expect a bull market in May either but postponing the ICO is worth it if the market goes sideways and starts to build confidence again.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

Cryptoflix's film crowdfunding feature will definitely be the driving force behind this project and I'm excited how eager the people will adopt to this platform.

Yes in my opinion is an important part because a token on the blockchain can really facilitate these kind of things, like give an opportunity to everyone to invest in something

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

I don't know if postponing the ICO is that clever at the moment. I expect the interest for crypto decreasing in the next month and it will take some time until the market is up again.

Postponing the ICO does never have a good impression on the audience or investors. Better stick to your plan than weaving the timetables on your own will...that will at least be looked at negativly
However, sometimes postponing is reasonable and a forced action. I don't really like when they change ICO dates, but sometimes it can be a good idea.

I guess it was a good decision to move the ICO on a later date with the fact that investors are quite reluctant to participate in any ICO since the bearish market began.

Yes, held an ICO during the bearish isn't good decision to pick. At least give a time for investors to move on from the current bad condition. Postponed the token sale date sometimes is necessary and I support it.
With this market there's a huge risk of failure in the ICO so even if it doesn't sound good for some investors, it's a decision that makes sense.

I don't expect a bull market in May either but postponing the ICO is worth it if the market goes sideways and starts to build confidence again.

At a certain point they have to take the risk and start the ico anyway. If the market stay stable at this level at least i don't think is going to be that bad. They could still collect a good amount of funds

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

Cryptoflix's film crowdfunding feature will definitely be the driving force behind this project and I'm excited how eager the people will adopt to this platform.

Yes in my opinion is an important part because a token on the blockchain can really facilitate these kind of things, like give an opportunity to everyone to invest in something

Devs said there was already some interest from the filmmakers' side and I'm sure people will be interested to invest directly into movies. I've never really heard of anything like this before, so I'm sure many will want to give it a try.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

Devs said there was already some interest from the filmmakers' side and I'm sure people will be interested to invest directly into movies. I've never really heard of anything like this before, so I'm sure many will want to give it a try.

Well there are possibilities to fundraise movies currently, with Kickstarter etc. but those platforms are not focusing on filmmakers, so I think a platform like Cryptoflix could be much more interesting for film projects.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

Well there are possibilities to fundraise movies currently, with Kickstarter etc. but those platforms are not focusing on filmmakers, so I think a platform like Cryptoflix could be much more interesting for film projects.
The important thing to start this is a connection between the project with film makers or producers. A project that is focusing on filmmakers will really know what they need to do, they know the big players and companies to connect with. Like if its true that the devs said if there was already some interest from the filmmakers side, btw where did they say it?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

The important thing to start this is a connection between the project with film makers or producers. A project that is focusing on filmmakers will really know what they need to do, they know the big players and companies to connect with. Like if its true that the devs said if there was already some interest from the filmmakers side, btw where did they say it?

They already named and introduced 1-2 directors a while ago. I think the project in this early stage would blow out the marketing value of partner announcements if they would announce something. unlike as in other projects, cf needs their plattform first and than fill it with content and announce directors. filmmakers cant help to develope the code of the plattform but can promote its features once its there.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

A new Article. CryptoFlix — Scripting a new tale in paid content market by altcocollector.
https://medium.com/@namaste.crypto/cryptoflix-scripting-a-new-tale-in-paid-content-market-6fb29a5aca0c

I read this article and i think they plan they have make sense this in particular could be very interesting as its related with their streaming system they developed:

Good article thanks for sharing, crucial part is as you mentioned above, lower speed internet stream performance. This is the main decision maker for those who have lower speeds.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

They already named and introduced 1-2 directors a while ago. I think the project in this early stage would blow out the marketing value of partner announcements if they would announce something. unlike as in other projects, cf needs their plattform first and than fill it with content and announce directors. filmmakers cant help to develope the code of the plattform but can promote its features once its there.
For sure that is the biggest innovation of the project. They are going to give the possibility of participating in the financing of films practically to any person.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

Etherium got big with the possibility to invest in ICOs and you will get big with the chance to invest in movies.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

Good article thanks for sharing, crucial part is as you mentioned above, lower speed internet stream performance. This is the main decision maker for those who have lower speeds.

Their main target is bankless people and they probably don't have a very good internet connection so it is a logical thing to do.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

New world problem is that there is too much exclusive content from too many streaming providers. A user can not buy a subscription for all of the services, which eventually leads to the piracy.
People should choose what they like, exclusive things are good to attract people. If people want to pirate it, its up to them, its just a matter of wasting time to work and pay many things or to pirate things.
The team is trying to make it cheap enough so it will be more efficient if people pay it rather than pirate it.

I can pay but, not for every streaming service out there as I like to watch the good content, no matter which streaming service provide it. What's the last resort either I pay for every service which is not feasible for me or to pirate the content which of course comes for free.

To be honest, I don't really think any streaming service can be more efficient than pirating, because it comes for free and there is a looot of content. But there are a lot of people who would pay for good content, a reasonable amount, like pynex said, but there's simply nothing of the kind. I personally like HBO, they have great content, but it's pretty expensive where I'm from and I'm not ready to pay that kind of money for 3 or 4 tv channels and they don't have pay per view system.

Most pirate streaming sites are annoying in my eyes, with thousands of pop ups, instable download rates, sometimes you need to search forever for a working link etc pp. I would really appreciate if you could buy just specific the stuff you want to watch, not more, not less.
As we see how many people - so many opinions. I think that the developers will be able to find optimal version that can suitable for all of us.

I think dev team has enough quality to decide which one is the best alternative membership option, monthly subsciption, pay by view or etc.
A monthly subscription is not an option as dev said several times here before.
It will be pay for view.

The idea with a payment for a view, is good for movies or new content. But for continual content like series, or stream episodes I think they could implement a subscription. Now I do not know what to say. I personally like both of them on the same platform. To see a new feature I'm willing to see him at a lower price than the one in the cinema with pay-per-view. But for series or stream content I prefer a monthly subscription.
I hope that the admins will come to this issue very seriously and realize how flexible systems of payment to access the content.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

Their main target is bankless people and they probably don't have a very good internet connection so it is a logical thing to do.
So I suppose the quality of these videos will be a little worse than with high-speed downloading, but for many people this will be enough.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:53:29 PM

So I suppose the quality of these videos will be a little worse than with high-speed downloading, but for many people this will be enough.
I think most people will sit not so close to their screen and if they can safe some money, they will choose not such a high resolution. Important for me is, that the movie is fluently and not choppy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:55:03 PM

yes, the main goal is people who do not have access to banking services, i hope they make a diversified offer of streaming for slow connections and for fast connections...
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:01:08 PM

I think most people will sit not so close to their screen and if they can safe some money, they will choose not such a high resolution. Important for me is, that the movie is fluently and not choppy.
I think the video image quality will be selected automatically for each user according to its Internet speed and requests.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

I think the video image quality will be selected automatically for each user according to its Internet speed and requests.
Probably yes, at least HBO and Netflix are doing this that way
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

There is really a lot of article about cryptoflix, also a lot of videos. I think it’s very good for the communication and the visibility of the project, especially in this hard period for ico where visibility is an essential point for the sucess.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:42:58 PM

CRYPTOFLIX is now listed on a brand new site on ico timer check it out!
https://ico-timer.com/cryptoflix-flix/
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: