Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

There is really a lot of article about cryptoflix, also a lot of videos. I think it’s very good for the communication and the visibility of the project, especially in this hard period for ico where visibility is an essential point for the sucess.

Yes, they are doing a lot to promote their project. There is still more than a month to go until the ICO starts. It would be ideal to see a recovery of the crypto markets in the remaining time. That would really help the sale the most.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:59:02 PM

There is really a lot of article about cryptoflix, also a lot of videos. I think it’s very good for the communication and the visibility of the project, especially in this hard period for ico where visibility is an essential point for the sucess.

Yes, they are doing a lot to promote their project. There is still more than a month to go until the ICO starts. It would be ideal to see a recovery of the crypto markets in the remaining time. That would really help the sale the most.
Apparently, we will have better days ahead, I hope that all those who are interested and waiting for the beginning of Ico and the Platform to stay tuned and see these better days
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

The idea with a payment for a view, is good for movies or new content. But for continual content like series, or stream episodes I think they could implement a subscription. Now I do not know what to say. I personally like both of them on the same platform. To see a new feature I'm willing to see him at a lower price than the one in the cinema with pay-per-view. But for series or stream content I prefer a monthly subscription.
I hope that the admins will come to this issue very seriously and realize how flexible systems of payment to access the content.

Pay per view is a good idea by cryptoflix , but I think there will be no loss if they also add subscription payment option.
There will be more option for the users, and I think its a good thing.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:37:30 AM

The idea with a payment for a view, is good for movies or new content. But for continual content like series, or stream episodes I think they could implement a subscription. Now I do not know what to say. I personally like both of them on the same platform. To see a new feature I'm willing to see him at a lower price than the one in the cinema with pay-per-view. But for series or stream content I prefer a monthly subscription.
I hope that the admins will come to this issue very seriously and realize how flexible systems of payment to access the content.

Pay per view is a good idea by cryptoflix , but I think there will be no loss if they also add subscription payment option.

i also believe is psychological better for the customer just pay a monthly fee and not worry about anything else rather than think if it's worth to pay a certain amount on token to see a movie

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:42:50 AM

A new Article. CryptoFlix — Scripting a new tale in paid content market by altcocollector.
https://medium.com/@namaste.crypto/cryptoflix-scripting-a-new-tale-in-paid-content-market-6fb29a5aca0c

I read this article and i think they plan they have make sense this in particular could be very interesting as its related with their streaming system they developed:

'CryptoFlix can stream content using lower speed internet connections'

i hope the ico will be able to gather enough funds.

Good article thanks for sharing, crucial part is as you mentioned above, lower speed internet stream performance. This is the main decision maker for those who have lower speeds.

Their main target is bankless people and they probably don't have a very good internet connection so it is a logical thing to do.
So I suppose the quality of these videos will be a little worse than with high-speed downloading, but for many people this will be enough.
For people who got only low speed internet connection, not so good video quality won't be a matter for them as long as the movie is still watchable.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

i also believe is psychological better for the customer just pay a monthly fee and not worry about anything else rather than think if it's worth to pay a certain amount on token to see a movie

There are more people out there who will pirate any movie in torrent instead of paying. They need to take this issue into consideration too
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:58:58 AM
Merited by jonnytracker (1)

There are more people out there who will pirate any movie in torrent instead of paying. They need to take this issue into consideration too

Its hard to stop the piracy but there are some applications who tried to curb this with some effective methods like changing the format of the content and watchable only on the application.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:39:57 AM

Its hard to stop the piracy but there are some applications who tried to curb this with some effective methods like changing the format of the content and watchable only on the application.
There's always going to be piracy,what they have to do is get a large number of users despite piracy.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

I'm all for making sure creators of any type of art paid fairly. That being said, the free copies of movies that are available via torrent sites have for a long time been the only way some people would ever get to see them. I think it's a double edged sword trying to abolish piracy. I think movie creators and movie stars will never suffer or even feel the effect of piracy in their bank accounts. So why try to get rid of something that is only making you more popular.
 PIRATE BAY !!!!

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

Apparently, we will have better days ahead, I hope that all those who are interested and waiting for the beginning of Ico and the Platform to stay tuned and see these better days
Yes, I am sure that it will be so, soon we will again get a good profit from the invested funds.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:44:02 AM

There's always going to be piracy,what they have to do is get a large number of users despite piracy.

They need an answer for "Why would anyone pay for something they can get for free".
Colestook1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:55:34 AM

What about exchanges? Are the devs already planning to list FLIX?
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

Token sale hasn't even started and won't start until mid-May, so it's a bit too early to talk about exchanges. Besides, this kind of information is not usually disclosed in advance, exchanges also wanna see how the sale went before listing any tokens.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

Token sale hasn't even started and won't start until mid-May, so it's a bit too early to talk about exchanges. Besides, this kind of information is not usually disclosed in advance, exchanges also wanna see how the sale went before listing any tokens.

Plus the exchange itself usually announce the listing of the token.
We can assume this will appear in all major exchanges if the sale is going well and after the platform starts to have a certain traction

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

A new Article. CryptoFlix — Scripting a new tale in paid content market by altcocollector.
https://medium.com/@namaste.crypto/cryptoflix-scripting-a-new-tale-in-paid-content-market-6fb29a5aca0c

I read this article and i think they plan they have make sense this in particular could be very interesting as its related with their streaming system they developed:

Good article thanks for sharing, crucial part is as you mentioned above, lower speed internet stream performance. This is the main decision maker for those who have lower speeds.

Their main target is bankless people and they probably don't have a very good internet connection so it is a logical thing to do.
So I suppose the quality of these videos will be a little worse than with high-speed downloading, but for many people this will be enough.
I think most people will sit not so close to their screen and if they can safe some money, they will choose not such a high resolution. Important for me is, that the movie is fluently and not choppy.
I think the video image quality will be selected automatically for each user according to its Internet speed and requests.
It could be a preselection, but I want to have the last word.
It must be possible even if I have a super fast internet connection to look with a lower bandwith and to save some money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

I think most people will sit not so close to their screen and if they can safe some money, they will choose not such a high resolution. Important for me is, that the movie is fluently and not choppy.
I think the video image quality will be selected automatically for each user according to its Internet speed and requests.
It must be possible even if I have a super fast internet connection to look with a lower bandwith and to save some money.

That would give them a very good reason to use the better quality/more money solution. people without fast internet cant even watch in high res and can safe more money. and people who want to watch in 1080p or more also probably have more money to spend then the other poor guy.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

I think you will have the possibility to buy exactly the image quality you want, not more. You can probably choose between the different qualities before you buy one.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

I think you will have the possibility to buy exactly the image quality you want, not more. You can probably choose between the different qualities before you buy one.

Having a choice would be the best option imo. They also could implement an automatic downgrade of qualitiy if your connection gets slower while watching. For example, you start watching at 720p but then your brother starts downloading a torrent and Cryptoflix automatically switches to 320p.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

We can assume this will appear in all major exchanges if the sale is going well and after the platform starts to have a certain traction

I guess they are already in negotiations with several exchanges. But it makes no sense to rush this since there is still more than a month to go until the ICO starts.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

I guess they are already in negotiations with several exchanges. But it makes no sense to rush this since there is still more than a month to go until the ICO starts.
Cool if this is truth. A month to go is not a problem, they will just have more time to find the best variant until everything starts.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: