Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:26:05 AM

ICO: April 15th 2018 – May 15th 2018
1 ETH = 2.500 FLIX (Provisionally)
Minimum investment for benefits = 0.1 ETH

this is still up to date? no changes, no movings?

i was away a couple of weeks from this project and everything is going planned?
Yeah, there is no new information about it recently, so I think it will stay like that or maybe the changes will be made a few days before the sale.

I wish there is no more delay. It could make people bored if they change the date and time for the second time.
In a couple of days ICO will start and we need some updates from the devs assuring as that there will be no more delay and everything is sorted out.
The investors were too eager to invest on this i feel that they have seen a very big potential on this ICO. Lets wait for their final announcement or if not the ico will start on the said date. I am sure it will be sold out without reaching the ico end date.

What is the hard cap?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:05:35 AM

Yeah, there is no new information about it recently, so I think it will stay like that or maybe the changes will be made a few days before the sale.

I wish there is no more delay. It could make people bored if they change the date and time for the second time.
In a couple of days ICO will start and we need some updates from the devs assuring as that there will be no more delay and everything is sorted out.
The investors were too eager to invest on this i feel that they have seen a very big potential on this ICO. Lets wait for their final announcement or if not the ico will start on the said date. I am sure it will be sold out without reaching the ico end date.

What is the hard cap?

22.800ETH according to the whitepaper. softcap at 2000eth. thats quite a reasonable goal, i think.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:17:49 AM

Is quite amazing you are already getting to the point where you are looking for content, however i guess this is an operation which may take time to complete and close deal. Very good!

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:41:22 AM

5.   Payment solution partnership search

Now payment solutions is something that I have personally spent a lot of time on, because I truthfully think that when we are going to bring hopefully millions of new users into the block chain world, then it needs to be accessible.

We are in discussions with a number of possible partners to fulfil our goals for the payment flows on the platform - from getting access to the FLIX tokens to paying content owners.

We will shortly be announcing our payment solution as a part of the tokenomics of CryptoFlix so look out for that.

We are looking forward to the announcement of new partnerships, as well as the announcement of the payment solution!

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

This bullish sign couldnt have come at a better time
Yes, this little bullish for sure will give a good sign to the project and I wish this trend will continue and not just a correction.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

This bullish sign couldnt have come at a better time
Yes, this little bullish for sure will give a good sign to the project and I wish this trend will continue and not just a correction.
It was time to have good news, let's hope it is the beginning of market recovery we were waiting.
Yorikis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:23:30 AM

The ICO is set for May 15 - June 15 and we have now fixed the price to 0.0004 ETH per FLIX token. The minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH and there is no maximum contribution. There will be a bonus structure, which will be communicated before the ICO - please remember to sign up for the early bonus alert on our webpage www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian

Thank you for the information. I am glad that ICO start date is now known. And I hope the date doesn't change.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:46:26 AM

Now payment solutions is something that I have personally spent a lot of time on, because I truthfully think that when we are going to bring hopefully millions of new users into the block chain world, then it needs to be accessible.

We are in discussions with a number of possible partners to fulfil our goals for the payment flows on the platform - from getting access to the FLIX tokens to paying content owners.

We will shortly be announcing our payment solution as a part of the tokenomics of CryptoFlix so look out for that.

We are looking forward to the announcement of new partnerships, as well as the announcement of the payment solution!

i don't understand, aren't the users be supposed to pay just with the platform tokens? because if it's not like that then the token will have no real use inside the platform, or did i miss something?

Or this is supposed to be for who want to pay in cash and will handle all the flow cash to tokens?  Huh

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

i don't understand, aren't the users be supposed to pay just with the platform tokens? because if it's not like that then the token will have no real use inside the platform, or did i miss something?

Or this is supposed to be for who want to pay in cash and will handle all the flow cash to tokens?  Huh

I think they will have a cash option as well, for those who don't know how to use crypto.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

I think they will have a cash option as well, for those who don't know how to use crypto.

I'm really curious which payment options Cryptoflix platform will have, because it's true it needs to be accessible to vast population, so there should be something else besides the FLIX token.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

It seems ico is starting in three days.

I am waiting for an official announcement about will it start on 15th or postpone again?

That will be interesting indeed. Some people say the market won't recover before April 17 so it could lead to a bad start of the ICO.

At this very moment we can see that these people who say that the market will not recover, are uncertain, there is now a growing and it seems to be continuous

Well, let's see if this growth will stay or is just, as some times before, a short recovery followed by another downward trend.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

I am waiting for an official announcement about will it start on 15th or postpone again?

That will be interesting indeed. Some people say the market won't recover before April 17 so it could lead to a bad start of the ICO.

At this very moment we can see that these people who say that the market will not recover, are uncertain, there is now a growing and it seems to be continuous

Well, let's see if this growth will stay or is just, as some times before, a short recovery followed by another downward trend.
Yes, there seems to be some big dumper in the background. Maybe they will wait and not dump to early atm.
But I hope also, that higher levels now are possible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Yes, there seems to be some big dumper in the background. Maybe they will wait and not dump to early atm.
But I hope also, that higher levels now are possible.

Dumper will always be there waiting for the right opportunity to sell. It's interesting to see how bulls hold the ground.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

The ICO is set for May 15 - June 15 and we have now fixed the price to 0.0004 ETH per FLIX token. The minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH and there is no maximum contribution. There will be a bonus structure, which will be communicated before the ICO - please remember to sign up for the early bonus alert on our webpage www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian

Thank you for the information. I am glad that ICO start date is now known. And I hope the date doesn't change.

I am hopeful those dates wont change anymore now that the crypto market is getting bullish! I guess its a blessing in disguise and a perfect timing for the project to conduct the ICO in those dates. Smiley
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

Hey everyone - Christian here - CEO and Founder of CryptoFlix,

Now that we are 12 days into Q2 I thought it was about time that I provide an update on where we are with our development and roadmap targets.

Since we began the journey towards the ICO we have naturally been very busy. Busy getting the right team together, something which we are still working on. But mostly busy fine tuning the basic concept of the platform and how to deliver the right tokenomics for the contributors and for the content owners and users.

Specifically, we are dealing with bringing a whole new crowd of users, but also content suppliers onto the block chain. This is a major change for many and therefore we are developing bridges between the FIAT world and the CryptoFlix Platform. We will keep communicating the developments to you as they are done. I am pretty sure that you will like what you see.

Here is an update on where we are with our roadmap targets for Q2, 2018:

1.   Content sourcing:

If you read my latest blog post, you know, that we are already working to get content on the CryptoFlix Platform. The content comes in two forms - free educational content and paid content in the form of Movies and TV.

For the free content we have already announced the first University Partnership with The University of Morelia, Mexico. More partnerships are being negotiated.

For the paid content we are already in contact with many content owners in US as well as around the world. So far, the interest for the CryptoFlix Platform has been very good and there are many content owners who have contacted us to get on the platform - amongst these are distributors in our core markets - the underdeveloped countries in Asia and we have confirmed interest in getting large libraries on the platform when we roll it out.

And local content is very important for us - because in the markets we will operate in, the domestic films have a large share of the box office.

Naturally, with 5 million+ titles available throughout the world, we will keep chasing content.

2.   Regional Partnership search

The regional partnerships are very central to our operations. We have already identified the location for our first regional HQ and we have begun talks with the authorities there. We still will need film labs as well as a network of local representatives.

3.   Further Platform Development

The test platform, which is available on our website www.cryptoflix.io, is being updated these days so that it will be possible to access the free content, which has been made available from the University of Morelia through our partnership.
We are working on a number of things on the platform, such as:

-   Wallet integration
-   Payment systems
-   The YourDef software

The central element in the delivery of content, which is the YourDef technology will not be available until the official launch of the platform, but the free content trial mode will provide an insight into the future user experience.

4.   Development Anti-Piracy Tech

The basic idea for the Anti-Piracy Tech was already developed before the announcement of the ICO. We will fine tune the idea and software after the ICO.

6.   Legal Market Due Dilligence

We have identified the first 5-10 markets which we will enter with the platform and we are assembling a database of legal information to assist with the easy roll out of the platform. This includes information about content restrictions, minimum requirements, payment and tax compliance etc.

You can see the full roadmap in our white paper, which can be downloaded from our webpage www.cryptoflix.io.

I really appreciate your support and interest - keep it up.

Take care, Christian

I'm really curious about the payment solution partnership, unbanked people don't have fiat to spend via credit card so you must talk about people that already have coins in their wallets

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

Take care, Christian

I am hopeful those dates wont change anymore now that the crypto market is getting bullish! I guess its a blessing in disguise and a perfect timing for the project to conduct the ICO in those dates. Smiley
Yeap, we need some confidence and the smoothness of their roadplan so we are able to plan our own actions accordingly.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

Take care, Christian

Yeap, we need some confidence and the smoothness of their roadplan so we are able to plan our own actions accordingly.

All of a sudden the outlook is much better than two days ago. The big surge of BTC could start a recovery.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

I'm really curious about the payment solution partnership, unbanked people don't have fiat to spend via credit card so you must talk about people that already have coins in their wallets

Maybe they partner up with current crypto gateway projects.

Or they can make their own but partnership probably comes cheaper also it can bring publication which helps to get more funds.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

Take care, Christian

All of a sudden the outlook is much better than two days ago. The big surge of BTC could start a recovery.
Most likely it will happen as you say, if there has already begun a significant increase, then I think that soon we will have complete market recovery.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

wow, nearly 200 pages. the community is growing day by day Smiley i really hope that this project suceeds in the future!
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: