Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

Cryptoflix will be successful in countries where people buy content and are ready to spend their money for digital entertainment
In countries where audience use torrents and isn't punished for that - no
Just mu opinion

I guess time will come that anti piracy laws will be enforced strictly on most countries so that people will be encourage to use this platform instead.Imho.

I think that the platform would work good in developed countries, because people can afford to pay for such services and sometimes because in such countries it's prohibited to use torrents. If the price/quality ration will be good and content will include new movies, I don't see a problem.

Yes, but their main goal is to get people in undeveloped countries Mostly bankless people. So it would be hard to convince them to spend their little money for cryptoflix.
Yeah, only some of them will pay even low prices even if there will be no other alternative. However, this tendency may be changed later.

But Cryptoflix won't just concentrate on unbanked people or I'm mixing something? As far as I remember, they plan to operate in emerging markets and to support local movie industries, but they don't limit their audience to just unbanked people.

Yes they are not limiting themselves with that but their primary target is bankless people.

Was it already answered how people without a bank account or credit card will be able to purchase the tokens?
Now almost everyone has a credit card, so this is not a problem. Soon everyone will pay through the phones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

Cryptoflix will be successful in countries where people buy content and are ready to spend their money for digital entertainment
Just mu opinion

I guess time will come that anti piracy laws will be enforced strictly on most countries so that people will be encourage to use this platform instead.Imho.

I think that the platform would work good in developed countries, because people can afford to pay for such services and sometimes because in such countries it's prohibited to use torrents. If the price/quality ration will be good and content will include new movies, I don't see a problem.

Yes, but their main goal is to get people in undeveloped countries Mostly bankless people. So it would be hard to convince them to spend their little money for cryptoflix.
Yeah, only some of them will pay even low prices even if there will be no other alternative. However, this tendency may be changed later.

But Cryptoflix won't just concentrate on unbanked people or I'm mixing something? As far as I remember, they plan to operate in emerging markets and to support local movie industries, but they don't limit their audience to just unbanked people.

Yes they are not limiting themselves with that but their primary target is bankless people.

Was it already answered how people without a bank account or credit card will be able to purchase the tokens?
ALA they can buy in brick stores, for alax they will need BTC and I have no idea how to get them without a bank account.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:33:48 PM

Just mu opinion

Now almost everyone has a credit card, so this is not a problem. Soon everyone will pay through the phones.

Regarding the platform, the use of credit / debit card has become a problem for users of its competitors, I hope that a different payment identification system will be used, and that crypto payment will be facilitated, this already puts us in a plateau above those
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

I also think aiming emergent market is smart, the pay per view model could work well in these market and crypto currencies can simplify this too, in Asia for exemple i think cryptoflix can be used, and especially for the possibility to fund film with crypto.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

another reason why i believe this can work is because people actually want new way to try to spend their crypto for services they require in their daily life  Wink

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

another reason why i believe this can work is because people actually want new way to try to spend their crypto for services they require in their daily life  Wink

I agree that in the near future cryptocurrencies will become a ubiquitous means of payment, it will become very easy to pay for all content.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:00:41 AM

I agree that in the near future cryptocurrencies will become a ubiquitous means of payment, it will become very easy to pay for all content.

Im not totally sure about this. At least not in the near future. Within the next 10 years...maybe. But dont expect too much. Crypto is something that only a minority of people understand and accept.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:31:13 AM

This is why Cryptoflix not only provides crypto payment. But other features like funding movie. I need to read whitepaper again Cheesy
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

This is why Cryptoflix not only provides crypto payment. But other features like funding movie. I need to read whitepaper again Cheesy

agreed, it a great feature. the only thing I'm concerned about is the delivery method, pay per view is not something I like.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

agreed, it a great feature. the only thing I'm concerned about is the delivery method, pay per view is not something I like.

I've never really used a pay per view system before, but I imagine that's more work than just paying monthly. I hope they will make it user convenient.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

I've never really used a pay per view system before, but I imagine that's more work than just paying monthly. I hope they will make it user convenient.

The last time I read, it will be subscription based ?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

It was never subscription based. You will only pay for what you watch. This way you won't have fixed costs.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

There will be a pay per view instead of subscription hence people will pay only for the movie they watch. This is great offer to be sure.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

Just mu opinion

Someone who is unbanked will not have a credit card. You are talking about the developed countries (and even there not everyone has a credit card) but that is not the area where Cryptoflix wants to start. They stated they want to go for unbanked markets first, so the question is still legit.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

Just mu opinion

Someone who is unbanked will not have a credit card. You are talking about the developed countries (and even there not everyone has a credit card) but that is not the area where Cryptoflix wants to start. They stated they want to go for unbanked markets first, so the question is still legit.

I don't think it is a must to have a credit card to reach crypto.

So it wouldn't be a problem for them.

CRYPTOFLIX

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:46:44 AM

Hey Guys,

Regarding how the unbanked will access the tokens, please see below blog post from last week:

CryptoFlix market penetration and strategy towards reaching the unbanked.

First markets for CryptoFlix Indentified

We are pleased to announce that we have decided upon the location of our first regional HQ as well as the first 12 markets to approach.

We have chosen Singapore as our first regional HQ for CryptoFlix and we are currently in talks with local authorities to secure a soft landing.

We have also chosen 12 markets in Asia, which will be the primary markets for CryptoFlix. These markets have some common denominators:

-   Local films are in high demand
-   There is a need for a trustworthy platform for foreign films
-   There is a large population of un- or underbanked
-   There is a high percentage of internet subscriptions and smart devices per capita

We especially see a huge potential in India and we will introduce CryptoFlix in India as the first or one of the first markets.

The total population of these 12 markets is close to 2.4 billion people:

India   1.354.051.854
Indonesia 266.794.980
Phillippines 106.512.074
Pakistan 200.813.818
Bangladesh 166.368.149
Malaysia 32.042.458
Thailand 69.183.173
Vietnam 96.491.146
Sri Lanka 20.950.041
Cambodia 16.245.729
Laos 6.961.210
Myanmar 53.855.735

Total   2.374.026.638

Local content

As local content has such a strong presence in the markets we have chosen, we are already in talks with local paid content providers and we already have confirmed interest in some markets including Indonesia (Thirteen Entertainment).

How will CryptoFlix reach the un- or underbanked?

There are other ICO's claiming to aim for the unbanked population of the world as customers and users. CryptoFlix are among the first to actually present a solution for getting the tokens out to the users in the underdeveloped countries.

CryptoFlix has entered into a global strategic supply partnership with DZ Cards, a giftcard supplier based in Thailand. The giftcards, which will be denominated in local currency will be sold via retail outlets throughout the markets and the balance of the giftcard, once uploaded on the user account, will be exchanged into FLIX tokens before payment on the CryptoFlix Platform.

We are also working on local distribution partnerships as well as a payment by smartphone plugin.

Timeline

The setup of the regional HQ and the local representatives needed will be done after the ICO has ended.

Thank you once again for your support. You can download our White Paper on our webpage www.cryptoflix.io, where you can also sign up for the early bonus announcement.

The ICO starts on May 15th. Stay tuned!

Hope this helps, Christian
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

[...]

There are other ICO's claiming to aim for the unbanked population of the world as customers and users. CryptoFlix are among the first to actually present a solution for getting the tokens out to the users in the underdeveloped countries.

CryptoFlix has entered into a global strategic supply partnership with DZ Cards, a giftcard supplier based in Thailand. The giftcards, which will be denominated in local currency will be sold via retail outlets throughout the markets and the balance of the giftcard, once uploaded on the user account, will be exchanged into FLIX tokens before payment on the CryptoFlix Platform.

We are also working on local distribution partnerships as well as a payment by smartphone plugin.

[...]

Thank you for your fast reponse. I think I missed this blog post.

Great news that you already have a partnership with a giftcard supplier. DZ Card is based in Thailand but can their cards also be purchased and used in other Asian countries? And what about the Latin American market? Do you have a similar partnership for that region planned, too?
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

Hey Guys,

Regarding how the unbanked will access the tokens, please see below blog post from last week:

CryptoFlix market penetration and strategy towards reaching the unbanked.

First markets for CryptoFlix Indentified

We are pleased to announce that we have decided upon the location of our first regional HQ as well as the first 12 markets to approach.

We have chosen Singapore as our first regional HQ for CryptoFlix and we are currently in talks with local authorities to secure a soft landing.

We have also chosen 12 markets in Asia, which will be the primary markets for CryptoFlix. These markets have some common denominators:

-   Local films are in high demand
-   There is a need for a trustworthy platform for foreign films
-   There is a large population of un- or underbanked
-   There is a high percentage of internet subscriptions and smart devices per capita

We especially see a huge potential in India and we will introduce CryptoFlix in India as the first or one of the first markets.

The total population of these 12 markets is close to 2.4 billion people:

India   1.354.051.854
Indonesia 266.794.980
Phillippines 106.512.074
Pakistan 200.813.818
Bangladesh 166.368.149
Malaysia 32.042.458
Thailand 69.183.173
Vietnam 96.491.146
Sri Lanka 20.950.041
Cambodia 16.245.729
Laos 6.961.210
Myanmar 53.855.735

Total   2.374.026.638

Local content

As local content has such a strong presence in the markets we have chosen, we are already in talks with local paid content providers and we already have confirmed interest in some markets including Indonesia (Thirteen Entertainment).

Timeline

The setup of the regional HQ and the local representatives needed will be done after the ICO has ended.

Thank you once again for your support. You can download our White Paper on our webpage www.cryptoflix.io, where you can also sign up for the early bonus announcement.

The ICO starts on May 15th. Stay tuned!

Hope this helps, Christian

This Asian markets has lots of growth potential for CRYPTOFLIX and it is a good strategic decision.  And also, I'm very optimistic CRYPTOFLIX will thrive on these chosen areas.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

How DZ cards will manage the token's price fluctuation, because you know that right from the start its price will be a rollercoaster. It's a young market after all

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Diniil

Activity: 280

ELONCITY

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:17:01 PM

I'm glad the team chose the Asian market. This is the most promising direction of development for the platform CRYPTOFLIX

Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: