Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:19:48 AM

are there going to be a away to pay directly with lets say ETH or BTC or any other crypto as well, passing through the platform token?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

Cryptoflix is listed on a lot of ico reviews platforms, like the last coindelite and have a nice score of 4,5. I don’t know if this score mean something but I think there is some investors that checking these sites, so it improve the visbiiity for sure.

there are people who use these sites to get informed about projects, but it's better to do your own research if you plan to invest.

I agree, but such sites are useful for beginners, who are just starting to invest, this will allow them to protect themselves from a frank scam..

ICO review sites can be used to get informations regarding the project that interested us. It is a part of own research for me.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

Hey Guys,

Regarding how the unbanked will access the tokens, please see below blog post from last week:

CryptoFlix market penetration and strategy towards reaching the unbanked.

First markets for CryptoFlix Indentified

We are pleased to announce that we have decided upon the location of our first regional HQ as well as the first 12 markets to approach.

We have chosen Singapore as our first regional HQ for CryptoFlix and we are currently in talks with local authorities to secure a soft landing.

We have also chosen 12 markets in Asia, which will be the primary markets for CryptoFlix. These markets have some common denominators:

-   Local films are in high demand
-   There is a need for a trustworthy platform for foreign films
-   There is a large population of un- or underbanked
-   There is a high percentage of internet subscriptions and smart devices per capita

We especially see a huge potential in India and we will introduce CryptoFlix in India as the first or one of the first markets.

The total population of these 12 markets is close to 2.4 billion people:

India   1.354.051.854
Indonesia 266.794.980
Phillippines 106.512.074
Pakistan 200.813.818
Bangladesh 166.368.149
Malaysia 32.042.458
Thailand 69.183.173
Vietnam 96.491.146
Sri Lanka 20.950.041
Cambodia 16.245.729
Laos 6.961.210
Myanmar 53.855.735

Total   2.374.026.638

Local content

As local content has such a strong presence in the markets we have chosen, we are already in talks with local paid content providers and we already have confirmed interest in some markets including Indonesia (Thirteen Entertainment).

How will CryptoFlix reach the un- or underbanked?

There are other ICO's claiming to aim for the unbanked population of the world as customers and users. CryptoFlix are among the first to actually present a solution for getting the tokens out to the users in the underdeveloped countries.

CryptoFlix has entered into a global strategic supply partnership with DZ Cards, a giftcard supplier based in Thailand. The giftcards, which will be denominated in local currency will be sold via retail outlets throughout the markets and the balance of the giftcard, once uploaded on the user account, will be exchanged into FLIX tokens before payment on the CryptoFlix Platform.

We are also working on local distribution partnerships as well as a payment by smartphone plugin.

Timeline

The setup of the regional HQ and the local representatives needed will be done after the ICO has ended.

Thank you once again for your support. You can download our White Paper on our webpage www.cryptoflix.io, where you can also sign up for the early bonus announcement.

The ICO starts on May 15th. Stay tuned!

Hope this helps, Christian

Thanks for the clarification. That is quite a good and even more realistic solution for this problem and it's good to see you having a partnership for this already. There are indeed a lot of ICOs who claim they would reach such people, but having absolutely no solution to do so. Good to see that this is not the case for you guys Smiley

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

are there going to be a away to pay directly with lets say ETH or BTC or any other crypto as well, passing through the platform token?

They will sell purchasable cards with FLIX in them or you can buy FLIX on exchanges (and ICO), that's all I know. If you can purchase / fund movies with eth they don't even need a token generation

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

Cryptoflix is listed on a lot of ico reviews platforms, like the last coindelite and have a nice score of 4,5. I don’t know if this score mean something but I think there is some investors that checking these sites, so it improve the visbiiity for sure.

there are people who use these sites to get informed about projects, but it's better to do your own research if you plan to invest.

I agree, but such sites are useful for beginners, who are just starting to invest, this will allow them to protect themselves from a frank scam..
Such sites save us time, because one person to see hundreds of projects is unrealistic, and projects with normal ratings can be looked at in more detail.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

when you mention funding movies and project. Would you provide a platform similar to Patreon or something better with smart contracts ?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

when you mention funding movies and project. Would you provide a platform similar to Patreon or something better with smart contracts ?

I don't think they will act like Patreon. They will act more like netflix with the option to produce the films.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

Hey Guys,

Regarding how the unbanked will access the tokens, please see below blog post from last week:

CryptoFlix market penetration and strategy towards reaching the unbanked.

First markets for CryptoFlix Indentified

We are pleased to announce that we have decided upon the location of our first regional HQ as well as the first 12 markets to approach.

We have chosen Singapore as our first regional HQ for CryptoFlix and we are currently in talks with local authorities to secure a soft landing.

We have also chosen 12 markets in Asia, which will be the primary markets for CryptoFlix. These markets have some common denominators:

-   Local films are in high demand
-   There is a need for a trustworthy platform for foreign films
-   There is a large population of un- or underbanked
-   There is a high percentage of internet subscriptions and smart devices per capita

We especially see a huge potential in India and we will introduce CryptoFlix in India as the first or one of the first markets.

The total population of these 12 markets is close to 2.4 billion people:

India   1.354.051.854
Indonesia 266.794.980
Phillippines 106.512.074
Pakistan 200.813.818
Bangladesh 166.368.149
Malaysia 32.042.458
Thailand 69.183.173
Vietnam 96.491.146
Sri Lanka 20.950.041
Cambodia 16.245.729
Laos 6.961.210
Myanmar 53.855.735

Total   2.374.026.638

Local content

As local content has such a strong presence in the markets we have chosen, we are already in talks with local paid content providers and we already have confirmed interest in some markets including Indonesia (Thirteen Entertainment).

How will CryptoFlix reach the un- or underbanked?

There are other ICO's claiming to aim for the unbanked population of the world as customers and users. CryptoFlix are among the first to actually present a solution for getting the tokens out to the users in the underdeveloped countries.

CryptoFlix has entered into a global strategic supply partnership with DZ Cards, a giftcard supplier based in Thailand. The giftcards, which will be denominated in local currency will be sold via retail outlets throughout the markets and the balance of the giftcard, once uploaded on the user account, will be exchanged into FLIX tokens before payment on the CryptoFlix Platform.

We are also working on local distribution partnerships as well as a payment by smartphone plugin.

Timeline

The setup of the regional HQ and the local representatives needed will be done after the ICO has ended.

Thank you once again for your support. You can download our White Paper on our webpage www.cryptoflix.io, where you can also sign up for the early bonus announcement.

The ICO starts on May 15th. Stay tuned!

Hope this helps, Christian

Its nice to know that my country is on the list.
Are you planning to make a partnership or do marketing specifically in every country of your list? Here in my country (indonesia), there is a local streaming platform that is popular enough because of their partnership with one of our popular Internet Service Provide called Telkomsel, thats a very good marketing in my opinion.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

Ico will be on 15th may i know that but i wish they would change the date.

The market is very good for the last couple of weeks. And it is the best time for conducting an ico.

Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

wow reaching nearly 200 pages is nice. the community grows stronger day by day and due to the recent bull market, i guess it will help a lot for cryptoflix.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

Such sites save us time, because one person to see hundreds of projects is unrealistic, and projects with normal ratings can be looked at in more detail.
This kind of news are always great because show that the project is interesting and having so many good reviews increase the trust of the project.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

Isn't Singapore kind of a rough choice for crypto companies? Or Is that only for Singapore residents that want to buy into an ICO?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

I think they will provide something better. Smiley
At patreon you pay for your musicians or moviemaker, that they can live.
If you give moey to a project in cyptoflix you can get money back, so its a different system.
And the other part of cyptoflix is like video on demand, you pay only what you see.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

This kind of news are always great because show that the project is interesting and having so many good reviews increase the trust of the project.
Well, if we talk about independent rating platforms, then they can be trusted. Although of course you always need to do your own research.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

Well, if we talk about independent rating platforms, then they can be trusted. Although of course you always need to do your own research.
Both methods are of great importance if it comes to the risk of losing money. Some people are just not capable to conduct a correct market research, they make false conclusions and therefore lose their investments
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

Both methods are of great importance if it comes to the risk of losing money. Some people are just not capable to conduct a correct market research, they make false conclusions and therefore lose their investments
The biggest problem is that there are not many good independed market rating sites out there. Maybe this would be a great idea for an ICO.

Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

Educational videos are now available on the CryptoFlix Test Platform. More info by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/educational-videos-are-now-available-on-the-cryptoflix-test-platform-9ce0143fdbdf

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

Educational videos are now available on the CryptoFlix Test Platform. More info by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/educational-videos-are-now-available-on-the-cryptoflix-test-platform-9ce0143fdbdf

Cool, thanks for sharing the blog post. Will check it out on their test platform.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

Cool, thanks for sharing the blog post. Will check it out on their test platform.

Their MVP is really looking good. Having one before the ICO is definitely something that investors will love about Cryptoflix.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

This is of course a big plus, most investors get acquainted with projects through such sites. They Study the information provided there, and then they themselves conduct additional research.

Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: