Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

Have you already been informed of the next steps to expand Cryptoflix in other countries? As for the tokens not sold initially, do we know what will be done with these?
I hope they burn it or use it for marketing and promotion, of-course they should also be transparent for the investors to keep track where the token is being spent.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:35:27 AM

CryptoFlix is happy to be listed on http://tokenlion.net/icos/info/156/cryptoflix

How did I not know about token Lion? That site is awesome. Contrats on the positive scoring Cryptoflix. I'm glad I'm a supporter. I'll have to admit, you were my wildcard ICO.
Really a good site, I like it too and a good rating for cryptoflix. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

Have you already been informed of the next steps to expand Cryptoflix in other countries? As for the tokens not sold initially, do we know what will be done with these?
I hope they burn it or use it for marketing and promotion, of-course they should also be transparent for the investors to keep track where the token is being spent.
Burning the unsold tokens will be better solution. And its look more fair for everyone. I wish they will pick this method.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

It says in the whitepaper that all unsold token will go to the flix token support fund, where they can be used later for strengthening "CryptoFlix Ecosystem through partnerships with regional labs and aggregators".

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

So basically they will use them also to expand to other countries? If not burning tokens will make Cryptoflix stronger then there's no need to ask aggressively to them to burn unsold tokens

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

CryptoFlix is happy to be listed on http://tokenlion.net/icos/info/156/cryptoflix

How did I not know about token Lion? That site is awesome. Contrats on the positive scoring Cryptoflix. I'm glad I'm a supporter. I'll have to admit, you were my wildcard ICO.
Really a good site, I like it too and a good rating for cryptoflix. Smiley
I am happy about the good voting of cryptoflix.
Cant wait to see the first beta version of the platform.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

Nice to see cryptoflix listed on another ico review website. It’s good for the exposition and the visbility, a lot of investors use these site to discover new ico and learn more about new project. And the score on most of review site is very good, so it can make investors more confident about the project.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

Nice to see cryptoflix listed on another ico review website. It’s good for the exposition and the visbility, a lot of investors use these site to discover new ico and learn more about new project. And the score on most of review site is very good, so it can make investors more confident about the project.

I'm really curious about how much they manage to raise for this ICO. hopefully enough to continue.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

I'm really curious about how much they manage to raise for this ICO. hopefully enough to continue.

May could become a good month for ICOs so I think they will be rather successful. I don't know if we are in "evey ICO sells out" mood again though.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

Great news, i like Airdrops and giveaways, lets join the Airdrop now and test the CRYPTOFLIX Platform.  Smiley

I used to love the airdrop stuffs and things but recently I have a feeling that airdrop is just another way to make a project looks cheap.

I noticed that right now basically every new ICO do an airdrop, while I remember last year I saw only a few airdrops, some worth a lot.
Now we can call them aidrops but they're just marketing moves, in my opinion

Airdrops nowadays are mainly used to attract a wide audience to a project. Some projects rather have an airdrop than a bounty campaign. It's less work and cheaper. But I still think that most of these people you attract this way don't really care about the project. I know of other projects that have 20k+ members in their Telegram (due to an Airdrop) but almost no communication is happening.
That's logical, airdrops are free, and for the reward in bounty you gotta do something)). Airdrops would give ghost supporters, and bounties give the real ones.
Why would a bounty program give more supporters? These people are just working for some tokens, but a lot of the will not invest in the ICO probably too and sell their bounty coins/tokens afterwards.
Yes, you are right, but you forget that these people distribute information about the project with their work and thereby attract potential investors!

Sure but airdrops are also spreading like hell, so the effect is nearly the same with less work.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

May could become a good month for ICOs so I think they will be rather successful. I don't know if we are in "evey ICO sells out" mood again though.

I think that it's still difficult for projects to reach hard cap but a promising and serious project like Cryptoflix is certainly able to raise a good amount of money.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

For the first time i heard the tokenlion.net website and i liked it. I'll definitely review more on website and view cryptoflix page too.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

For the first time i heard the tokenlion.net website and i liked it. I'll definitely review more on website and view cryptoflix page too.
Well, according to them, CF has 4.2 score. Very few other ICOs there have higher scores. I am glad to see that CF is currently one of the top-rated ICOs
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

Well, according to them, CF has 4.2 score. Very few other ICOs there have higher scores. I am glad to see that CF is currently one of the top-rated ICOs

That rating i don't think it's very important, if anything gives an idea if the ico is legit or not. Is better to relay on the plan they have to judge the project.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

Unfortunately I lost the Airdrop to Cryptoflix, just one day away and missed this opportunity,  Sad but I will continue to bet on the success of your ICO, I will have chips on sale. I hope to grab the amount that will bring me good returns
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:59:23 PM

honestly, i would have had rather participated in the airdrop ^^ than in the bounty, but i will surely get my tokens on the sale.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

Unfortunately I lost the Airdrop to Cryptoflix, just one day away and missed this opportunity,  Sad but I will continue to bet on the success of your ICO, I will have chips on sale. I hope to grab the amount that will bring me good returns
Airdrop paused due too high traffic - I hope after a while they will open this opportunity, I will check it periodically.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

hmmm ... "Airdrop paused due too high trafic"  Sad
Seems that it is over or do they mean "pause" literally?

Tried to get in but the site isn't working as Airdrop paused due too high traffic! It's too early, nah!
However, they mentioned that who missed will announce shortly and will conduct two further airdrops soon. So stay tuned for further information.
I hope this can be fixed, I also would like to take part in this airdrop. When the platform is launched it will be great to experience it one of the first.

From what I saw Airdrop is paused! It's not a bad idea to make an airdrop, but maybe it should give some tasks to participate in the airdrop. Work should be done for the benefit of the project. If you get token, it seems like a cheap project.
It's just my opinion. Everyone should work to get something.
Now many strong projects make an airdrop, for example Ontology distributed 10 thousand dollars only for registration. This is a good advertisement for the project.
You are right) This is a very good advertising and not so much money if you consider that among the attracted people will be really good investors!

beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:12:17 PM

It is just the average of other listing websites. It is not their rating.

By the way first time i heard tokenlion but really liked it.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:12:42 PM

hmmm ... "Airdrop paused due too high trafic"  Sad
Seems that it is over or do they mean "pause" literally?

Tried to get in but the site isn't working as Airdrop paused due too high traffic! It's too early, nah!
However, they mentioned that who missed will announce shortly and will conduct two further airdrops soon. So stay tuned for further information.
I hope this can be fixed, I also would like to take part in this airdrop. When the platform is launched it will be great to experience it one of the first.

From what I saw Airdrop is paused! It's not a bad idea to make an airdrop, but maybe it should give some tasks to participate in the airdrop. Work should be done for the benefit of the project. If you get token, it seems like a cheap project.
It's just my opinion. Everyone should work to get something.
Now many strong projects make an airdrop, for example Ontology distributed 10 thousand dollars only for registration. This is a good advertisement for the project.
You are right) This is a very good advertising and not so much money if you consider that among the attracted people will be really good investors!

Seeing that they are having problems with the high trafic it sounds like they are having a very succesful campaign. This is what it is just a way to have more people interested in the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: