Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

Great news, i like Airdrops and giveaways, lets join the Airdrop now and test the CRYPTOFLIX Platform.  Smiley

I used to love the airdrop stuffs and things but recently I have a feeling that airdrop is just another way to make a project looks cheap.

I noticed that right now basically every new ICO do an airdrop, while I remember last year I saw only a few airdrops, some worth a lot.
Now we can call them aidrops but they're just marketing moves, in my opinion

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

CryptoFlix has just announced their most generous Airdrop campaign. They have reserved $50,000 worth of CryptoFlix tokens for this Airdrop. More information by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/flix-token-give-away-249071765e99

Not a big fan of this airdrop, if just made to increase the users in the telegram channel, but if it's helping to bring in people interested in the project. Smiley

Also, it is not a good airdrop. 50k worth of tokens. Normally at least 10k people are joining this but it can reach 50k too.

So 1$-5$ value it has.
Most of the airdrops nowadays don't have much value. The good times of very rewarding airdrops are over.

Cryptoflix already has a great community, but bringing new fans through an airdrop is an excellent choice, we know there are no big rewards for these, but there will always be people collecting these chips and solving investing a little more after knowing the project and its importance

How did i missed the airdrop, shame on me.. I already invested in crytpfolix but i like to have more tokens actually,
but if airdrop brought new people to cryptoflix its also good.
I think airdrops are a good idea to attrack new people and even if the reward is not big that could attrack new investors.

that should be done in advance as well as after launch. it really works to draw people in.

I'm confused. This airdrop has been running for weeks already, hasn't it? I signed up for one in February.

I think joining telegram has been part of the normal bounty campaign, that's at least where I joined also back in February or so.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

Great news, i like Airdrops and giveaways, lets join the Airdrop now and test the CRYPTOFLIX Platform.  Smiley

I used to love the airdrop stuffs and things but recently I have a feeling that airdrop is just another way to make a project looks cheap.

I noticed that right now basically every new ICO do an airdrop, while I remember last year I saw only a few airdrops, some worth a lot.

Airdrops nowadays are mainly used to attract a wide audience to a project. Some projects rather have an airdrop than a bounty campaign. It's less work and cheaper. But I still think that most of these people you attract this way don't really care about the project. I know of other projects that have 20k+ members in their Telegram (due to an Airdrop) but almost no communication is happening.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

Airdrops nowadays are mainly used to attract a wide audience to a project. Some projects rather have an airdrop than a bounty campaign. It's less work and cheaper. But I still think that most of these people you attract this way don't really care about the project. I know of other projects that have 20k+ members in their Telegram (due to an Airdrop) but almost no communication is happening.
That's logical, airdrops are free, and for the reward in bounty you gotta do something)). Airdrops would give ghost supporters, and bounties give the real ones.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

That's logical, airdrops are free, and for the reward in bounty you gotta do something)). Airdrops would give ghost supporters, and bounties give the real ones.
Why would a bounty program give more supporters? These people are just working for some tokens, but a lot of the will not invest in the ICO probably too and sell their bounty coins/tokens afterwards.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

so whats with the announced airdrop?

i honestly cant believe that they had 1000 users within a couple of hours. something like that lasts a little longer than a day...
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

When was the airdrop announced? How many tokens are they giving up to the community?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

hmmm ... "Airdrop paused due too high trafic"  Sad
Seems that it is over or do they mean "pause" literally?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

When was the airdrop announced? How many tokens are they giving up to the community?

I am not sure the exact time of it but i saw yesterday.

They were giving out 50k worth of tokens so not a big loss. Probably at least 10k people applied for it already.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

CryptoFlix has just announced their most generous Airdrop campaign. They have reserved $50,000 worth of CryptoFlix tokens for this Airdrop. More information by clicking below:

Not a big fan of this airdrop, if just made to increase the users in the telegram channel, but if it's helping to bring in people interested in the project. Smiley

Also, it is not a good airdrop. 50k worth of tokens. Normally at least 10k people are joining this but it can reach 50k too.

So 1$-5$ value it has.

It will definitely increase the community reach of the Flix token which in turn will increase the activity on the platform. This may be a smart move from the team.
i like the airdrops and then this is a particular one, with the airdrop tokens you can buy paid content on the cryptoflix platform before the beginning of the ico, i will certainly do it, and it is also an excellent advertisement for the project...
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

I think joining telegram has been part of the normal bounty campaign, that's at least where I joined also back in February or so.

I feel like airdrop is not quite effective now, I guess it would be awesome if they get to reward actual users of the platform instead.
I think so, but I think theyre doing this airdrop to promote their ICO, so it must be done before the ICO begin.
They still don't have any actual users before the platform launch and ready to be used.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:58:24 PM

So 1$-5$ value it has.

It will definitely increase the community reach of the Flix token which in turn will increase the activity on the platform. This may be a smart move from the team.
This is indeed cool! I will gladly take part in this event, but I can not find a link to the registration form on the site!!!!!! Who can help me?

Can't find the link either. Maybe the airdrop hasn't started yet?

Edit: Okay, I guess it is already over and the first 1000 users who were lucky enough will get tokens.
Yeah, that makes me very sad..... One gets the impression that the administration forgot about the existence of this thread on the forum((((

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

Why would a bounty program give more supporters? These people are just working for some tokens, but a lot of the will not invest in the ICO probably too and sell their bounty coins/tokens afterwards.
Yes, you are right, but you forget that these people distribute information about the project with their work and thereby attract potential investors!
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:30:24 PM

hmmm ... "Airdrop paused due too high trafic"  Sad

Tried to get in but the site isn't working as Airdrop paused due too high traffic! It's too early, nah!
However, they mentioned that who missed will announce shortly and will conduct two further airdrops soon. So stay tuned for further information.
I hope this can be fixed, I also would like to take part in this airdrop. When the platform is launched it will be great to experience it one of the first.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

Tried to get in but the site isn't working as Airdrop paused due too high traffic! It's too early, nah!
However, they mentioned that who missed will announce shortly and will conduct two further airdrops soon. So stay tuned for further information.
I hope this can be fixed, I also would like to take part in this airdrop. When the platform is launched it will be great to experience it one of the first.

From what I saw Airdrop is paused! It's not a bad idea to make an airdrop, but maybe it should give some tasks to participate in the airdrop. Work should be done for the benefit of the project. If you get token, it seems like a cheap project.
It's just my opinion. Everyone should work to get something.

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

From what I saw Airdrop is paused! It's not a bad idea to make an airdrop, but maybe it should give some tasks to participate in the airdrop. Work should be done for the benefit of the project. If you get token, it seems like a cheap project.
Now many strong projects make an airdrop, for example Ontology distributed 10 thousand dollars only for registration. This is a good advertisement for the project.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:40:59 PM

You are right maybe it's better if you integrate the airdrop somehow into the bounty campaign. That would look more professional.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:52:40 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 11:45:13 PM by CryptoCutie

CryptoFlix is happy to be listed on token lion this week check the website and stay tuned for more news. http://tokenlion.net/icos/info/156/cryptoflix
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

CryptoFlix is happy to be listed on http://tokenlion.net/icos/info/156/cryptoflix

How did I not know about token Lion? That site is awesome. Contrats on the positive scoring Cryptoflix. I'm glad I'm a supporter. I'll have to admit, you were my wildcard ICO.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:00:15 PM

Have you already been informed of the next steps to expand Cryptoflix in other countries? As for the tokens not sold initially, do we know what will be done with these?
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: