Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

Unfortunately I lost the Airdrop to Cryptoflix, just one day away and missed this opportunity,  Sad but I will continue to bet on the success of your ICO, I will have chips on sale. I hope to grab the amount that will bring me good returns
Airdrop paused due too high traffic - I hope after a while they will open this opportunity, I will check it periodically.
I'm waiting for that moment too. I will be very disappointed if I cannot participate in this airdrop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

Unfortunately I lost the Airdrop to Cryptoflix, just one day away and missed this opportunity,  Sad but I will continue to bet on the success of your ICO, I will have chips on sale. I hope to grab the amount that will bring me good returns
Airdrop paused due too high traffic - I hope after a while they will open this opportunity, I will check it periodically.
unfortunately i also missed this opportunity, i am arrived too late, airdrop paused due too high traffic, hopefully sooner or later they reopen it or make another one,i will check it regularly...
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

hmmm ... "Airdrop paused due too high trafic"  Sad
Seems that it is over or do they mean "pause" literally?

Tried to get in but the site isn't working as Airdrop paused due too high traffic! It's too early, nah!
However, they mentioned that who missed will announce shortly and will conduct two further airdrops soon. So stay tuned for further information.
I hope this can be fixed, I also would like to take part in this airdrop. When the platform is launched it will be great to experience it one of the first.

From what I saw Airdrop is paused! It's not a bad idea to make an airdrop, but maybe it should give some tasks to participate in the airdrop. Work should be done for the benefit of the project. If you get token, it seems like a cheap project.
It's just my opinion. Everyone should work to get something.
Now many strong projects make an airdrop, for example Ontology distributed 10 thousand dollars only for registration. This is a good advertisement for the project.
You are right) This is a very good advertising and not so much money if you consider that among the attracted people will be really good investors!

Seeing that they are having problems with the high trafic it sounds like they are having a very succesful campaign. This is what it is just a way to have more people interested in the project.
I think the idea is great but I am not sure if people from 3rd world countries will use this platform.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

Tried to get in but the site isn't working as Airdrop paused due too high traffic! It's too early, nah!
However, they mentioned that who missed will announce shortly and will conduct two further airdrops soon. So stay tuned for further information.
I hope this can be fixed, I also would like to take part in this airdrop. When the platform is launched it will be great to experience it one of the first.

From what I saw Airdrop is paused! It's not a bad idea to make an airdrop, but maybe it should give some tasks to participate in the airdrop. Work should be done for the benefit of the project. If you get token, it seems like a cheap project.
Now many strong projects make an airdrop, for example Ontology distributed 10 thousand dollars only for registration. This is a good advertisement for the project.
You are right) This is a very good advertising and not so much money if you consider that among the attracted people will be really good investors!

Seeing that they are having problems with the high trafic it sounds like they are having a very succesful campaign. This is what it is just a way to have more people interested in the project.
I think the idea is great but I am not sure if people from 3rd world countries will use this platform.

If there is content to please everyone, I think it will be used. Now you know !?, you can't please everyone.
Besides content, I think they have the advantage of being able to invest in the cinematographic industry and make profit from it.
Even in the third world they are passionate about movies and serials. and if they bring them at low prices I think the platform will be very used.

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

If there is content to please everyone, I think it will be used. Now you know !?, you can't please everyone.
Besides content, I think they have the advantage of being able to invest in the cinematographic industry and make profit from it.
Even in the third world they are passionate about movies and serials. and if they bring them at low prices I think the platform will be very used.
All right, if it's cheap and convenient, then in a few of years they will use the platform.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:48:16 PM

CRYPTOFLIX have passed 4k followers! Stay tuned because CRYPTOFLIX  will have great news coming soon!

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

The community start to be big, 4000 members on the telegram already, with a little more we will be able to say that there is some hype around cryptoflix, and it’s one of the most important point for the sucess of an ico now. Team manage the communication nicely.
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:54:19 PM

The community start to be big, 4000 members on the telegram already, with a little more we will be able to say that there is some hype around cryptoflix, and it’s one of the most important point for the sucess of an ico now. Team manage the communication nicely.

I guess they have to continue their marketing and media campaign to further spread the news about this project. Smiley
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

I guess they have to continue their marketing and media campaign to further spread the news about this project. Smiley

Oh they are in a pretty good spot right now marketing wise. Maybe they should slightly shift their resources towards dev tasks Smiley
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

that is mainly going to be the challenge the team will have to solve, i believe if they set the right price people will use it.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

Oh they are in a pretty good spot right now marketing wise. Maybe they should slightly shift their resources towards dev tasks Smiley
They are doing good attracting new people to their project. If they keep up like this the project would be a success.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

Unfortunately I lost the Airdrop to Cryptoflix, just one day away and missed this opportunity,  Sad but I will continue to bet on the success of your ICO, I will have chips on sale. I hope to grab the amount that will bring me good returns

So there was an airdrop I did not know about ?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:07:12 AM

Yes, there is or was a new airdrop worth 50000 USD but they paused the registration unfortunately. I missed it too.

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/flix-token-give-away-249071765e99
Axcel-m

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

I also did not get the information about the start on an airdrop. Where are the information? Link?
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

CRYPTOFLIX have passed 4k followers! Stay tuned because CRYPTOFLIX  will have great news coming soon!

Congratulations Cryptoflix team, but with the product you have, you should passed 4k followers earlier. And looking forward to hear you news! Maybe another airdrop?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

Yes, there is or was a new airdrop worth 50000 USD but they paused the registration unfortunately. I missed it too.

Missed it too. Hope I get another chance :/ This is a good start to get involved in the project.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

Congratulations Cryptoflix team, but with the product you have, you should passed 4k followers earlier. And looking forward to hear you news! Maybe another airdrop?

airdrop is only good for add bot players these days. Most of the airdrops are claimed by only those who have multiple accounts. Its better to make community by natural way.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

CryptoFlix is happy to be listed on http://tokenlion.net/icos/info/156/cryptoflix

For the first time i heard the tokenlion.net website and i liked it. I'll definitely review more on website and view cryptoflix page too.
Well, according to them, CF has 4.2 score. Very few other ICOs there have higher scores. I am glad to see that CF is currently one of the top-rated ICOs

It is just the average of other listing websites. It is not their rating.

By the way first time i heard tokenlion but really liked it.

I hear it the first time too.

They need to tone down orange a bit but expect that the website looks great.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

Missed it too. Hope I get another chance :/ This is a good start to get involved in the project.

was it posted on this thread? I don't think I saw it. if there are others I hope they show up here.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:15:01 AM

airdrop is only good for add bot players these days. Most of the airdrops are claimed by only those who have multiple accounts. Its better to make community by natural way.

Airdrop is just a way to aware people about the existence of a project and it shouldn't giveaway a huge amount of token. Imo, airdrop won't benefit the project at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: