Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92546 times)
VernonRoshe

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:39:15 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 06:51:39 AM by VernonRoshe

Good afternoon! I have a problem. My wallet is not synchronized with the network. I reinstalled it and removed blockchain. After that, the purse was synchronized, but says that my security code is not valid. Although I did not change it, it used to work fine before. I'm talking about locking the wallet.  What to do?
The error reads: Assertion failed!
Program: E: \ Bitcoin 2 \ Bitcoin2 \ bitcoin2-qt.exe
File: crypter.ccp, Line 251
Expression: False

You may have deleted something that you shouldn't while "removing the blockchain".
You mean that you simply cannot unlock the wallet with the same password that you used to encrypt it?
Try backing up the current wallet.dat, and then replace it with one from the backups folder.
Yes, you understood me correctly. I did it but now the wallet has stopped on updating MasterNode. Tell me how to permanently remove the encryption of the purse, so that more he does not require a password?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

Good afternoon! I have a problem. My wallet is not synchronized with the network. I reinstalled it and removed blockchain. After that, the purse was synchronized, but says that my security code is not valid. Although I did not change it, it used to work fine before. I'm talking about locking the wallet.  What to do?

You may have deleted something that you shouldn't while "removing the blockchain".
You mean that you simply cannot unlock the wallet with the same password that you used to encrypt it?
Try backing up the current wallet.dat, and then replace it with one from the backups folder.
Yes, you understood me correctly. I did it but now the wallet has stopped on updating MasterNode. Tell me how to permanently remove the encryption of the purse, so that more he does not require a password?

Is it the version 2.1? How many peers are you connected to and how many blocks have you downloaded? (Tools - Info) to check

Please note that any zBTC2 that you have is tied to your wallet.dat and you may want to convert them back to BTC2 first to make sure they don't get lost with the following steps:

To remove the encryption, you would need to restore a backup of an unencrypted wallet.dat. (Or if all of your back ups are encrypted already, then dump private keys (tools - console - dumpprivkey Your Address) of the addresses with a balance, record them. after making a backup of your wallet.dat, stop the app, delete the wallet.dat, re-launch the app and let the software make a new wallet.dat for you. Then import the private keys. Tools - Console - importprivkey PrivateKey.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
VernonRoshe

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:30:19 AM

Is it the version 2.1? How many peers are you connected to and how many blocks have you downloaded? (Tools - Info) to check

Please note that any zBTC2 that you have is tied to your wallet.dat and you may want to convert them back to BTC2 first to make sure they don't get lost with the following steps:

To remove the encryption, you would need to restore a backup of an unencrypted wallet.dat. (Or if all of your back ups are encrypted already, then dump private keys (tools - console - dumpprivkey Your Address) of the addresses with a balance, record them. after making a backup of your wallet.dat, stop the app, delete the wallet.dat, re-launch the app and let the software make a new wallet.dat for you. Then import the private keys. Tools - Console - importprivkey PrivateKey.
Yes, I have version 2.1. The problem with the inability to use the unlocking of the purse remains. Unfortunately, all files previously made wallet.dat lost. The problem started after I started the process of "salvage wallet" under repair purse (wallet I have not been updated for 7 days, even though I have already installed version 2.1. And after that, I decided to repair it). Thereafter, a purse says that I do not correctly identify its key unlocking encryption. I did not do MasterNode. And neither did I change my BTC2 into something else. I just want a normal, synchronized wallet, to which my normal password matches.

busta

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

Alright. Thanks. My wallet is stopped syncing at block 2235. Then found that it's same for everyone after going through the forum. Will keep waiting  Smiley

any updates about this issue?

Only that it will be fixed along with the release of a new version of the wallet.

how to mine? i hope coinbase support it?

After the release of a new version of the wallet you can stake/mine if you hold any amount of BTC2 in your Bitcoin 2 Core wallet.
We will contact exchanges and other wallets after the new version has been released. Coinbase as well.

So any updates on this progress, because it was annouced by end of last month?
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

While mining there is all this works, it Seems entirely up poured into a 2 H. is the sun solves the problem competitors will rise in price, All satellites eventually fall to earth.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

Yes, I have version 2.1. The problem with the inability to use the unlocking of the purse remains. Unfortunately, all files previously made wallet.dat lost. The problem started after I started the process of "salvage wallet" under repair purse (wallet I have not been updated for 7 days, even though I have already installed version 2.1. And after that, I decided to repair it). Thereafter, a purse says that I do not correctly identify its key unlocking encryption. I did not do MasterNode. And neither did I change my BTC2 into something else. I just want a normal, synchronized wallet, to which my normal password matches.

If you downloaded the new wallet about 7 days ago and are stuck at block 6437 or so, that means that you have the v.2.1 instead of v.2.1b. v.2.1b fixes the sync issue so you should download the new version. So did you look into the backups folder in the bitcoin 2 data directory?

VernonRoshe

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

If you downloaded the new wallet about 7 days ago and are stuck at block 6437 or so, that means that you have the v.2.1 instead of v.2.1b. v.2.1b fixes the sync issue so you should download the new version. So did you look into the backups folder in the bitcoin 2 data directory?
Now everything is fully synchronized. Wallet works. But an error which I have described above, in an attempt to unlock the wallet. I have backups before the error for example (for example wallet.dat.2018-04-27-15-30). I tried to replace the root file wallet.dat with one of them. When the purse was launched, an error appeared about corruption and the wallet immediately closed.

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

Now everything is fully synchronized. Wallet works. But an error which I have described above, in an attempt to unlock the wallet. I have backups before the error for example (for example wallet.dat.2018-04-27-15-30). I tried to replace the root file wallet.dat with one of them. When the purse was launched, an error appeared about corruption and the wallet immediately closed.

you can go to Tools - debug console and try: walletpassphrase yourpassphrase 10
Try all the backups and then if none works, you may have to just start over without a wallet.dat and let it create a new one.

VernonRoshe

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

Try all the backups and then if none works, you may have to just start over without a wallet.dat and let it create a new one.
I tried your method through the command line. It did not work, when the error was issued, the error reads: Assertion failed!

Tell me please, and why the wallet does not see the backup file wallet.dat.2018-04-27-15-40 and instead starts the creation of a new wallet.dat. If I can not use it, then I really have to create a new purse and I will lose my job for two months.

LimSi

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

I do not understand why BTC2 is converted to zBTC2? I did not do anything.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

I tried your method through the command line. It did not work, when the error was issued, the error reads: Assertion failed!

Tell me please, and why the wallet does not see the backup file wallet.dat.2018-04-27-15-40 and instead starts the creation of a new wallet.dat. If I can not use it, then I really have to create a new purse and I will lose my job for two months.

You have to copy that file from the backups folder to the actual folder and rename it to be "wallet.dat"

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

Please check Tools - Settings. Make sure that there is no check-mark on "Enable zBTC2 Automint".

VernonRoshe

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

You have to copy that file from the backups folder to the actual folder and rename it to be "wallet.dat"
I did so. The file extension changed from .2018-04-27-15-40 to .dat. I ran the purse and he immediately gave an error. I checked not only this file, but 6 more. Another suspicion is that the original wallet.dat has a volume of 240 kb, and wallet.dat.2018-04-27-15-40 has a volume of 488 kb.

LimSi

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

Please check Tools - Settings. Make sure that there is no check-mark on "Enable zBTC2 Automint".
Thank you, I did it. How can I convert  zBTC2 to  BTC2 now? Is there a manual for using a wallet?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

Thank you, I did it. How can I convert  zBTC2 to  BTC2 now? Is there a manual for using a wallet?

Click Privacy. Next to the "Spend Zerocoin" button there is a zBTC2 control button and available zBTC2 balance. You can either try to just convert the available balance by putting it to the "Amount" field at the bottom and clicking "Spend Zerocoin" .

Or if that doesn't work for you, click the zBTC2 Control button and select the coins manually, and type the zBTC2 Selected amount value to the "Amount" field at the bottom and click "Spend Zerocoin" .

Most of the features are pretty intuitive (except perhaps the privacy tab) and have tooltips so there's no manual on how to use the software at this time. There's however a plan to create a wiki about Bitcoin 2.

VernonRoshe

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

Can I replace the Bitcoin 2 wallet in a bounty program. Because if the next payment goes to the wallet, which I have registered now, then I can not do anything with BTC2 because of the lock. It looks like I lost my BTC2 in the last two periods forever.

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

Can I replace the Bitcoin 2 wallet in a bounty program. Because if the next payment goes to the wallet, which I have registered now, then I can not do anything with BTC2 because of the lock. It looks like I lost my BTC2 in the last two periods forever.

Yes, sorry that you were unable to unlock it so far. I suggest you to keep all your current wallet.dat files and their backups somewhere in case you find a solution in the future. Strangely, using another computer or OS (linux instead of windows for example) to try to unlock it has worked for some people who had a similar problem with another crypto currency's wallet.dat lock. Assuming you're sure that you recorded the password correctly.
Please PM the new address.

Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:29:21 PM

Hi Jackleszz!
I want ask can i start some trading discussion in this tread? Like a "want to buy/sell X coins for Y BTC/ETH"? Or i must start a telegram/discord chat for it?
Thanks.
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:49:56 AM

Hi, how long will the zBTC2 mature?
I got some BTC2 converted to zBTC2, but most of them are still Immature after over ten hours. Is it normal?
Also I got some BTC2 immature for over ten hours.

Why does the BTC2 converted into zBTC2 automatically?
Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:00:52 AM

Hi, how long will the zBTC2 mature?
I got some BTC2 converted to zBTC2, but most of them are still Immature after over ten hours. Is it normal?
Also I got some BTC2 immature for over ten hours.

Why does the BTC2 converted into zBTC2 automatically?

Hi friend! It is normal.
In my case convertation was spent few hours (something around one day).
BTC2 converted in zBTC2 automatically because some percents of your total amount converting in zBTC2 in settings by default.
To fix it you need to go wallet settings and turn off point "Enable zBTC2 Automint". I hope that it will be useful for you. Good luck!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: