Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92546 times)
eisbrecher71

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

Hi!

I want to clarify.
To convert zBTC тo BTC2:
1. I need to write the number of coins that I want to convert into the Amount field
2. Then I should press "Spend Zerocoin" button

That is all?

Another question.
I can not specify the decimal places in the Amount field

That is all yes. Or you can choose the coins to spend with the zBTC2 Control dialog.

You should be able to specify the decimal places with a dot or a comma, depending on your locale.

The following text appears:
Are you sure you want to send? X zBTC2 to a newly generated (unused and therefore anonymous) local adress...

Is that how it should be?

Yes. You can also specify a specific address of yours in the pay to field if you want.

Thank you very much for the operational support!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eisbrecher71

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

Hello!

I'm interested in answers to frequently asked questions))

1. where can I see or generate a private key of my Bitcoin 2 wallet?
2. what do I need to do to install a wallet  on another computer and enter into my wallet
3. How to protect the wallet?

1. With the Bitcoin 2 Core wallet open, go to tools - debug console and type: dumpprivkey yourpublicaddress

2) just copy the wallet.dat file from the old computer to the new one's bitcoin 2 data directory. Or the whole bitcoin 2 data directory.

3) Make backups of the wallet.dat and the private keys of significant addresses and keep them safe.
Then for advanced users: You can also go to settings - encrypt wallet. But don't do that without knowing how to backup your wallet.dat file first and preferably encrypting the backup with another software and different password just in case. Also encrypting your wallet this way forces you to type the password every time you want to use it so it is really best to only be used when you want to keep the BTC2 inactively without staking.

Thank you very much for your help!
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:19:13 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 05:12:53 AM by Insanerman

Hello since we do not have any telegram channel, I am sure this is not only way to you some few question of the project.
I know that Bitcoin2 is a fork of Bitcoin, but is Bitcoin2 a hard fork or a soft fork of the original currency? i don't have any information about these project all over the internet, and I also found out that Bitcoin2 is not listed in the upcoming forks of Bitcoin in the year 2018.

I am a first timer studying forks, is it normal that we don't have any information to view the core team of the project?

We are currently in 2nd Quarter of the Year and according to the Raodmap, Mobile Wallets, Marketing and Partnerships, Exchanges, In- wallet Decentralized Exchange must be in the process now, but I don't see enough information about that? Cry

Of course I'm in this project, don't worry, I just want answers.

Do we have any news coming this month?
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:23:43 AM

Hello since we do not have any telegram channel, I am sure this is not only way to you some few question of the project.
I know that Bitcoin2 is a fork of Bitcoin, but is Bitcoin2 a hard fork or a soft fork of the original currency? i don't have any information about these project all over the internet, and I also found out that Bitcoin2 is not listed in the upcoming forks of Bitcoin in the year 2018.

I am a first timer studying forks, is it normal that we don't have any information to view the core team of the project?

We are currently in 2nd Quarter of the Year and according to the Raodmap, Mobile Wallets, Marketing and Partnerships, Exchanges, In- wallet Decentralized Exchange must be in the process now, but I don't see enough information about that? Cry

Of course I'm in this project, don't worry, I just want answers.

Do we have any new coming this month?

Bitcoin 2 is a hard fork of the original currency. It has forked already so it is no longer "upcoming", but which list are you talking about? There are many such lists, most of which are inaccurate.

We are doing our best to keep up to our schedule and we may be able to finish every Q2 goal before the end of June (end of Q2), but turns out we have to build our own web block explorer because the existing ones would take too long to adapt to Bitcoin 2, except for Iquidus explorer which simply takes too long to sync big blocks because it has not been properly optimized by its developer. This will set back our schedule by 1 - 3 weeks. So yes we have news coming this month. After we release that block explorer hosted on bitc2.org, we'll start contacting exchanges.

In-wallet Decentralized Exchange still has ETA of Q3. Work has begun on it but even after it is finished a lot of testing is needed before it can be released.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
eisbrecher71

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

Hi!
How to optimize the stacking process. In order for the process to work at 100 percent?
Should we split coins between different adresses or its better to keep them in one wallet?

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

Hi!
How to optimize the stacking process. In order for the process to work at 100 percent?
Should we split coins between different adresses or its better to keep them in one wallet?

Note that with a balance of less than 30 BTC2 your staking efficiency would already be close enough to 100%. If you have a higher balance, consider doing the following steps:

To achieve 100% staking efficiency:

1) Make sure you're allowing incoming connections and that you are connected to a lot of peers.
There's currently 25 nodes connected to the Bitcoin 2 network. If you see only a few peers connected, then have a look at the following to get better results:

Most home routers have NAT that by default blocks incoming connections initiated by someone else than you so you are likely connected to very few peers because of that and thus more likely to mint orphaned blocks. You can usually fix that and start allowing incoming connections with one of two ways:

... A) Launch Bitcoin 2 Core, go to Settings - Options. Go to Network. Enable: "Map port using UPnP". Then restart the app. You may also want to read this article: https://dirkmittler.homeip.net/blog/archives/3340
... B) Or follow the guide at: https://bitcoin.org/en/full-node#enabling-connections - the steps are exactly the same for Bitcoin 2.

2) You wallet should have 100 UTXOs (unspent transaction outputs, AKA unspent incoming transactions) or more.  This is because every time you stake or send an amount, that amount cannot be staked or spent for 101 blocks, while it is maturing (being staked). You can see the number of UTXOs that you have in the Coin Control dialog. Doesn't matter how many addresses or wallets they are split into. One single address can hold these 100 UTXOs.
if your balance is lower than 500 BTC2, You can get a close enough result without that much effort by splitting your balance into stacks of 5 - 50 BTC2. For example 150 BTC2 can just be split into 5 pieces and you'd be unlikely to notice the difference in efficiency of that versus splitting it in 100 parts. You can do the splitting by sending BTC2 to yourself.

ClaimyMcClaim

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

You can see the number of UTXOs that you have in the Coin Control dialog.

where? when i enable the Coin Control dialog in options i can see the addresses and the balance each holds.

https://i.imgur.com/PIcCK7z.png
eisbrecher71

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

Hi!

Note that with a balance of less than 30 BTC2 your staking efficiency would already be close enough to 100%. If you have a higher balance, consider doing the following steps:

1) Make sure you're allowing incoming connections and that you are connected to a lot of peers.
There's currently 25 nodes connected to the Bitcoin 2 network. If you see only a few peers connected, then have a look at the following to get better results:

Most home routers have NAT that by default blocks incoming connections initiated by someone else than you so you are likely connected to very few peers because of that and thus more likely to mint orphaned blocks. You can usually fix that and start allowing incoming connections with one of two ways:

... A) Launch Bitcoin 2 Core, go to Settings - Options. Go to Network. Enable: "Map port using UPnP". Then restart the app. You may also want to read this article: https://dirkmittler.homeip.net/blog/archives/3340
... B) Or follow the guide at: https://bitcoin.org/en/full-node#enabling-connections - the steps are exactly the same for Bitcoin 2.

2) You wallet should have 100 UTXOs (unspent transaction outputs, AKA unspent incoming transactions) or more.  This is because every time you stake or send an amount, that amount cannot be staked or spent for 101 blocks, while it is maturing (being staked). You can see the number of UTXOs that you have in the Coin Control dialog. Doesn't matter how many addresses or wallets they are split into. One single address can hold these 100 UTXOs.
if your balance is lower than 500 BTC2, You can get a close enough result without that much effort by splitting your balance into stacks of 5 - 50 BTC2. For example 150 BTC2 can just be split into 5 pieces and you'd be unlikely to notice the difference in efficiency of that versus splitting it in 100 parts. You can do the splitting by sending BTC2 to yourself.

For example.
I have 180 BTC2
I just need to:

Split them into 6 pieces by sending to myself 6 times 30 BTC2?

That is all?
MinutePatience

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

This type of name make me feel sick, BTC2 too confusing with original btc. Can't you use an unique name?
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

Bitcoin 2 is a hard fork of the original currency. It has forked already so it is no longer "upcoming", but which list are you talking about? There are many such lists, most of which are inaccurate.

We are doing our best to keep up to our schedule and we may be able to finish every Q2 goal before the end of June (end of Q2), but turns out we have to build our own web block explorer because the existing ones would take too long to adapt to Bitcoin 2, except for Iquidus explorer which simply takes too long to sync big blocks because it has not been properly optimized by its developer. This will set back our schedule by 1 - 3 weeks. So yes we have news coming this month. After we release that block explorer hosted on bitc2.org, we'll start contacting exchanges.

In-wallet Decentralized Exchange still has ETA of Q3. Work has begun on it but even after it is finished a lot of testing is needed before it can be released.
Ironically speaking, are we also forking the identity of the developers?
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:13:23 AM

This type of name make me feel sick, BTC2 too confusing with original btc. Can't you use an unique name?
The named Bitcoin cash, Bitcoin Diamond etc. make me feel sick too..   Huh Huh Huh For me BTC2 is the most appropriate name for this hard fork, it shows that BCT2 came from the same DNA of Bitcoin.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

You can see the number of UTXOs that you have in the Coin Control dialog.

where? when i enable the Coin Control dialog in options i can see the addresses and the balance each holds.

https://i.imgur.com/PIcCK7z.png

You cropped the parts that matter in the screenshot but yeah, if you just click select all in the Coin Control dialog, you will see the Quantity. That is the number of UTXOs you have.

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:47:28 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 06:41:15 PM by jackleszz

Hi!

For example.
I have 180 BTC2
I just need to:

That is all?

That's correct. However, all in one transaction (using multiple recipients).

MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

What about the name of BCD, BCH, BTG, Do you also feel sick? In fact the names of the following names come in have a good price in the market. BTC2 is a suitable name, I'm sure BTC2 can compete with other coin coin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
eisbrecher71

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

Hi!

For example.
I have 180 BTC2
I just need to:

That is all?

Thank you!

Another questions
1.(using multiple recipients) - You mean I should go to:  -  Settings-  MultiSend- (and click bar  Send for stakes)
2. If yes, how many percentage (there) should i choose? It is necessary to choose such a percentage that on each wallet  it turned out for 30 BTC2?
3. What does it mean bar with Send for Masternode Rewards?
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:15:22 AM

Hi!

For example.
I have 180 BTC2
I just need to:

That is all?

Good introduction. For me, it is the first time to know about the optimization.
Hiromono

Activity: 65

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:57:39 AM

Hi!

For example.
I have 180 BTC2
I just need to:

That is all?

Thank you!

Another questions
1.(using multiple recipients) - You mean I should go to:  -  Settings-  MultiSend- (and click bar  Send for stakes)
2. If yes, how many percentage (there) should i choose? It is necessary to choose such a percentage that on each wallet  it turned out for 30 BTC2?
3. What does it mean bar with Send for Masternode Rewards?

No, not with the multisend. Just at the Send tab add more recipients than just the one.
john1010

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

Hi Admin, my friend got 1 btc2 and he ask me for help, his question is why his wallet not staking for almost 5 days his pc was running, is there any problem? I gave him the proper setup that I got here in our discussion but seems that we missed something..

here's his wallet ...

My question is, Is there a minimum amount of btc2 to stake? as stated on the main website stated "Only a minority of the coins in circulation are being staked at any given time so you do not need to own a lot of Bitcoin 2s to be able to get block rewards."
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:20:37 AM

Hi Admin, my friend got 1 btc2 and he ask me for help, his question is why his wallet not staking for almost 5 days his pc was running, is there any problem? I gave him the proper setup that I got here in our discussion but seems that we missed something..

here's his wallet ...

My question is, Is there a minimum amount of btc2 to stake? as stated on the main website stated "Only a minority of the coins in circulation are being staked at any given time so you do not need to own a lot of Bitcoin 2s to be able to get block rewards."

I see that the staking status icon at the bottom right appears grey. It should at least sometimes turn green while staking. To make sure that he is staking, check tools - Debug console and type: getstakingstatus. (All values should be true like so:
{
  "validtime": true,
  "haveconnections": true,
  "walletunlocked": true,
  "mintablecoins": true,
  "enoughcoins": true,
  "mnsync": true,
  "staking status": true
}

And while 1 BTC2 is technically enough to stake, for him to get the block reward of 0.6 BTC2 he would get 60% ROI and cannot expect that to happen every few days. With a low balance it takes a lot longer to earn block rewards. It's like a lottery and he only has one ticket. My guess is that right now it would take him at least 15 days to get that 0.6 BTC2 reward averagely speaking, but due to the randomness it can happen much sooner or much later.
And then after he creates the first block, with his 1.6 BTC2 balance he would have 60% higher chance to get the next reward, and so on.

john1010

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:42:09 AM

here's his wallet ...

I see that the staking status icon at the bottom right appears grey. It should at least sometimes turn green while staking. To make sure that he is staking, check tools - Debug console and type: getstakingstatus. (All values should be true like so:
{
  "mintablecoins": true,
  "staking status": true
}

And while 1 BTC2 is technically enough to stake, for him to get the block reward of 0.6 BTC2 he would get 60% ROI and cannot expect that to happen every few days. With a low balance it takes a lot longer to earn block rewards. It's like a lottery and he only has one ticket. My guess is that right now it would take him at least 15 days to get that 0.6 BTC2 reward averagely speaking, but due to the randomness it can happen much sooner or much later.
And then after he creates the first block, with his 1.6 BTC2 balance he would have 60% higher chance to get the next reward, and so on.

He have:

"mintablecoins": false,
  "staking status": false

now how to enable that sir?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: