Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin!  (Read 4150 times)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

your message is very complete I appreciate and agree with you make, the most important is a project and also a team of trustworthy people. That's why I always search for skilled people who can help manage a project and then I can invest in their project, I'll do a thorough search to see if the project and team are good enough for the future or not.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
The_Masterer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

Try Airdroping first. In any other case, WP tells you almost everything, just take time reading it and you will be fine. If theres enough hype around the project, that usually tells you alone that its worth buying
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

Read a lot of analitical materials, read the roadmap and look at the graph, listen to my intuation.
Onlly in this way it is possible to decrease  a risk of buing an altcoin.

12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

Many possible ways to invest in altcoins as stated above post, but the most important is take risk because investment is more likely a gambling.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

join the group like discord and telegram is very important , there u can see how people do , chat or something
because crypto are based from community
Don't blindly jump into any type of altcoins before that make some homework on altcoins, study about the coin and the history of the coin, go through the price of the coin for last one year. Totally before investing go through the credibility of the coin and then take the decision.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
Thanks for your advice, it will be very helpful and help me to make the right decision before investing in an altcoin.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

IMO, altcoin trading far more riskier because the value still consider as volatile , unlike stock trading.
But I'm usually seek for long term trading rather than short trading so I try to find coin that have high volume and get list into top 100 coinmarketcap

Currently I'm hold : BCH and ETH for altcoin

Smiley
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

i completely agree with your advices. and i think that joining in telegram chat is the best way to know and understand about those projects. chatting with team to ask your questions.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:31:04 AM

i completely agree with your advices. and i think that joining in telegram chat is the best way to know and understand about those projects. chatting with team to ask your questions.

Yes you are right because you will see there how their community are really active many people will assist your inputs there I also use Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Slack, and ofcourse here Bitcointalke forums are the one really helpful to find more legit information when I doing some search before I am buying any altcoins.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:40:38 AM

1. make sure an altcoin is not a scam
2. make sure the altcoin you want to buy is listed in the exchange site
3. always check in coinmarketcap, and buy altcoin in the top 20 (I think this is better than choosing a coin that is at the lower rank)

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

analyze it first before buying it because without analysis you will not get a profit. purpose for us to know about it and guess about when profit
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

Do your own research carefully before purchasing altcoins. Join telegram groups to ask what developments are. Read the whitepaper and also check the roadmap if it is followed. Also check if the reviews of the well-known people in altcoin you have purchased are good

#Datarius
Pitparker

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

analyze the State of the market. doesn't have to be red to buy time because precisely should know well that the news or what caused the altcoin will drop and can be climbed again.
Niobeh

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

Cheers!
My friend this step you made was trully helpful before we buy an alltcoin.We should always consider the many aspects so that our move will bring us to be a successful decission.

Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

Making a research and deep investigation must be done first before investing in an altcoin. If you have found out that it has a big value because of its potential attributes, buying them during crisis is a good decision because you can buy them in volume at a lower price.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

**LATER EDIT:

Cheers!

The methods you mentioned in the subject are extremely beautiful and the methods that can be useful for your investment. In addition to all these, it will be useful for you to do past price analysis in many stock markets as well as not to listen to all the recommendations you have read besides all these, unfortunately many people who think of themselves as investors write recommendations without knowing it on the internet. Last one more point, the amount of coin supplied is also important when you buy. The less or balanced the better.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

Thank you very helpful suggestion,I add, analyzing the graph is very important .. We can know the altcoin will rise or fall,I usually do that and then look for news about the coin.

BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

**LATER EDIT:

Cheers!

One thing which I think is very important that many easily forget to do, is to read the full whitepaper. You can learn a lot about the positioning of the project as well as how much project they actually have, as well as how they are approaching the development of the project.
The methods you mentioned in the subject are extremely beautiful and the methods that can be useful for your investment. In addition to all these, it will be useful for you to do past price analysis in many stock markets as well as not to listen to all the recommendations you have read besides all these, unfortunately many people who think of themselves as investors write recommendations without knowing it on the internet. Last one more point, the amount of coin supplied is also important when you buy. The less or balanced the better.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

Before buying an altcoin, you must research and analyze the situation of that altcoin, you can go to coinmarketcap.com, I recommend you buy altcoin in the top 20. then join the telegram group and exchange with The members on the altcoin you want to invest, besides let's see what the experts say about the altcoin you want to buy. Buying at a time when the market is falling deeply is a wise decision because you can buy more altcoin at a lower price.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

I often see the development of coins that I will buy, I often check through social media like telegram, twitter and facebook. if the team that owns the coin is good how it works then I will invest on that coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: