Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin!  (Read 4155 times)
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:55:42 AM

The basic parameters I look before purchasing an altcoin are the following:

1. Last three months price
2. Total number of users and the increase in user-base during the last 3 months
3. Reputation of the promoters
4. Exchange acceptability
5. Activity of the ANN thread
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:18:38 AM

Some of the reasons that underlie you to do research in advance about the coins you buy are the existence of many coins that are a scam, and the potential for getting caught in a coin that is a scam is due to a lack of mastery of knowledge about crypto. So before you make a coin purchase, you are strongly encouraged to conduct an investigation as described in this thread.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

at first gain more knowledge you can about crypto and the coins. Then you will able to track the nature of the coin you want to buy. It will help you choosing best coins to invest.
before buying we can usually, see the event that appears or the news of what is going on with the coin that we will buy,
if the news is good then it is likely to rise, but if it is bad news then there will be a price decline.
almost all of the coin news is based on the news of the king coin (bitcoin) so it would be great if you pay attention to the development of news about bitcoin, because it will affect several large markets

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:37:36 AM

if you buy a coins you must read first the whitepaper of that project after check the roadmap and check on world map that is real.then check the feedback of the projects that has negative comments..
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:52:11 AM

As much as possible choose a coin that has a good rating, which is in the top rank range. Choose coins that have many communities with high levels. Investigate the development of coins in each year, the better the development and the more compact the team at work, the better it will be in creating a bright future and also its promising prospects. This can be done through the contributions you make in posting in the forum and also reviewing each of its growth among the crypto community.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:34:40 AM

You have a good information that were gathered in order to at least find a better coin to buy. But frankly speaking even doing all of that cannot make you 100% sure that all will go to what you are expecting.
But at least you can lessen the possibility to lost your investment in buying a scam or a worthless coin in the end.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

The ritual I engage in before buying any altcoin involves checking whether such coin has a community in bitcointalk forum and to see if the community help and believe in the future of the coin. Another thing I look for is the use case of such coin in cryptocurrency and real world.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

Before investing in cryptocurrencies, I'm looking for all kinds of sites where there is a mention of this coin, I'm interested in forums, not only Russian-speaking, but also foreign.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:46:53 PM

I think you need to conduct the careful research before you buy any coin, believe, it will be the right decision thanks to which you won't lose time and money
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

Well I usually follow the same suite and it has really been helpful since it help you make decisive option and reduces the risk of investing in an already dead coin. Also checking the road map may give you some futuristic potentials of the coin which is also vital.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

I think you need to conduct the careful research before you buy any coin, believe, it will be the right decision thanks to which you won't lose time and money
Yes, we need to know that specific altcoin market history in order to know its movement for possibly our basis to determine if it is profitable or not, one good thing if we can see its market history is to have reference if when is the rightbtime to buy.

srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

First, let's take a closer look at the cryptocurrency market so that it is not confused when it comes to investing. Second, select the reputable Exchange on the market to trade. Thirdly, choose the hardware wallet to protect your assets in the safest way.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
philX

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:43:07 AM

Before I can purchase an altcoin, I will make alot of research about the venture both on this gathering and different discussions by and large.
I generally download the whitepapers and read them to comprehend the undertaking I need to put resources into exceptionally well, I ensure I comprehend the premise of the venture and what the task looks like and furthermore on which blockchain it is based on. I will comprehend the task exceptionally a long time before going on interest in a venture to keep away from trick venture
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:47:41 AM

High risk can lead high reward and we humans have a natural tendency to want to overreach. But you need to figure out an amount you are comfortable investing and, more importantly, an amount you can truly afford to invest then you need to stick with that amount and be patient in the process always.
arida_ds

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

I study a situation in the market, responses, recommendations of people who understand it, I consult with the acquaintance who many years in this business. And only after analyzing all the data I make a decision.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:55:41 PM

So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!

I think those are great lists of things to do before considering buying an altcoin. It's good to make your own research before diving into investments. Some coins die too soon, and some investors lose a lot of money because of hype and FOMO.
btcoin

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

A really nice instruction here! Thank you it's very useful. Also I recommend you to watch the coins behaviour for some days to see its trends.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

Before buying an asset, I advise you to get acquainted with the project team and understand what goals they still adhere to.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

Cheers!

I think it is very important to study the direction in which the project is developing. We need to understand whether the team will be able to release a really useful product that the world community will need. There are a lot of projects that have a product, but this product does not have a high customer value.

HectorAlden

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

**LATER EDIT:

Cheers!
Before buying any altcoin, make sure you have read its white paper accurately and see if it is long term.
Paragon
Stellar
Power ledger
These are the best choices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: