Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin!  (Read 4150 times)
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

I read articles on sites devoted to forecasts for the rate of coins, read the official website of the crypto currency and look at the rate of the coin.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
hyriyum

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:09:41 AM

Prior to purchasing an Altcoin, you have to check your monetary limit. You can not purchase a thing without knowing how much cash you have in your tote. When you have tried your monetary capacity, you have to altogether inquire about the Cryptocurrency market to pick a reasonable altcoin. The appropriateness here implies that the altcoin you plan to buy must be inside your money related limit. In the meantime, the altcoin must have a specific level of development. The hypothesis is straightforward, making it extremely troublesome.
Vyewad

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:07:54 AM

in the event that my recommendation you need to see first the development at the cost you need to purchase if modest or down you need to get it and if the cost is still high ought not and you likewise must have ETH and BTC moreover
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:42:15 PM

They will not end, since this currency is officially registered. Chance is always there. It is worth investing, because it will rise, even analysts talk about it. Grin Grin Grin Grin There are many different ways in this regard and therefore it is worth sticking to the best, for this you need to know what you want. In all cases, there are pluses and minuses. Wink Smiley Smiley
Bitrecords

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

Research is best by knowing the information as much as possible about the altcoins needed, as well as posting a thread about this altcoin Let others say their opinion and let them inform you about the project.
wyplashdea

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

In my opinion its so hard to trust in and altcoin... There are so many variables we dont know and we cant know...to me the best idea its to try to find who are the developers / ceo,cto...  and try to find previous business from them, if they sucedded or not and how they behave with people / investors.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
kreon112

Activity: 102

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

I always do analyzing as well, it gives me confidence in my decision about 'to buy or not to buy'. This analyzing is very useful because it also brings you new experience.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

Checking is more suitable move to understand is it worth to be bought or something else. In accordace to the trends of the current market it's possible to get a good income.

garciacarral

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

Buying is very serious decision which has to be based on really convincing premises and facts, so checking is key to the successful buying in the crypto.
Makinson

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

Buying is very serious decision which has to be based on really convincing premises and facts, so checking is key to the successful buying in the crypto.
Researching the coin, reading the whitepaper, yellowpaper or whatever they have in their website is how you should get the idea on whether to invest or not.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
i think that you need to make some researches and then decide what is better for you and for your business i wish you good luck
ththththww

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
i think that you need to make some researches and then decide what is better for you and for your business i wish you good luck
Making more research with the coin is what should bring in more money to your investment.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

Researching the coin, reading the whitepaper, yellowpaper or whatever they have in their website is how you should get the idea on whether to invest or not.
reading whitepaper is very important and i think that you need to pay attention as it is a crusial moment for your future
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

If it is a new alternative cryptocurrency for me, I always find all information about it to make the whole picture of its possibilities and profitability at all.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

Whitepaper tells you almost everything, it just takes time to read it and you'll be fine. If there is enough hype around the project, it usually tells you yourself that it is worth buying. Also learn about coins and coin history, through coin prices over the past year.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

Before buying altcoins, the most important things that I do is look out for reviews, if I have a specific altcoin in mind, read the whitepaper, and check out the team members to see if they are reliable. If these boxes are ticked, I would most likely invest in the altcoin, otherwise, I steb back and look out for another coin to invest in.
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

Before investing in altcoin I always look at the technology of the project. I'm studying white paper, I'll see who is in the team. I also study the site of the project well. It is necessary to look at all the important components altcoin. And only after that I invest.
Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

It would be quite interesting to see how you would check the cointroops project in this kind of analysis, and what would you get in the medium term.
giahuy123

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

Follow me To buy a good altcoin it takes time to find out and the community of coin that gets much favor. Choosing a good altcoin helps to preserve capital as well as future development, we have more confidence, plans to buy more or increase the number of altcoin in the future.
FloraMullan

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

yeah, and honestly, only few investors does that, mostly are in it for the quick money grab and it's a matter of luck whether they win or lose, whether they make profit or get scammed, whether the coin remain worthless or reach new highs. It happened to some individuals I am very close with earlier this year, I tried to advise them on steps to follow when investing but they never paid attention, some of the coins they invested in are close to dying if not dead, they got scammed in a few ICOs and its not even funny, but either way, that's what I usually do before attempting to invest in any project- research - research and research, I consider it very wise. Also, a create crypto compare account and a portfolio to easily track whether you are making profit/loss without opening your wallets each time.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: