Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit  (Read 244861 times)
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:49:12 AM

Just hold your coins. Don't be a Noob. Cryptocurrency are not dead in the first place. IF you have extra penny there just buy some coins and hold it. don't be fool but the social media FUD! always be patience and do some diligence research!

Ba37

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

It is already down, hopefully, you are still in profits. Selling now doesn't make sense. Unless you have a need and want to cash out profits. I wouldn't do that until it is the only option I have. Remember if you are selling, you are giving away your profits to someone who is looking to buy cheap.
aklaika

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:01:31 AM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

IF you quit now u just lose your money
think it back
i think you just need hold
because the market would be green after all
smile  Grin
bisdsad

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:02:38 AM

If you are a Holder. You just sit still. Not going anywhere. hold to reach the target as you set out. not interested in the current price
I think this is a right approach. We should stick to our goal and not be subject to any changes in the market. Bitcoin price volatility will be very surprised, if you do not have a clear goal, you will know what to do, so stick to their bottom line and continue to hold it.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

If you quit you cant have a chance to recover , if you dont have any patience in this community you better to quit because in this patience is must , especially when you are a trader or hodler . But i do advise also that you better hodl your coins and practice to have more patience.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:04:46 AM

Might be too late to sell now that everything dropped bit. Best option is to probably just hold to see if this is really going up.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:07:03 AM

Hello...Friends

I ask you a question, why you quit from crypto? If you want to gain more profit you just hold your altcoin or what kind of crypto you have. Yes, this day almost all altcoin dropped its value but like i said you need to wait until the price increase again. Anyways,  if your attitude is easy to give up, you will never be successful in this kind of business, investment , job or what ever.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
busua

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:24:46 AM

If you sell the currency now, you have lost money. So I suggest you wait, I think the price of the entire city will rise over time. Investment must have the risk of psychological pressure, you will succeed.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:55:21 AM

Hello...Friends

The benefit of holding your coins is that you will have a chance to have a greater value when the prices go up in the soontime and the disadvantage of quitting is that you will the biggest turnaround in this industry, you just have to wait and the industry will boom, just be patient.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:20:37 AM

Hello...Friends

many have ask about this before. when the price drops they fret complain and fear. it's makes them lost direction
don't panic !
falling price of some altcoins is a common thing in crypto world depending how you respond
for me when the price drops as you see. I will try to keep piling up in my cart and holding it
this is an opportunity to invest. when the price rises back beyond exceeds the    
amount decline. it is so fantastic you will explode  Shocked
for the coin in your cart. hold it and be patient. it is will pass !
if you quit you lose!
dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:28:13 AM

Might be too late to sell now that everything dropped bit. Best option is to probably just hold to see if this is really going up.
I agree with you, the market is only short-term downturn. At this time selling money will be losing money, so I think it can continue to hold, do not sell.
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:30:28 AM

Hello...Friends

If you want to lose money then quit. If you want to gain money hodl for at least 6 months and then quit or hodl for longer
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

Hello...Friends

If you want to lose money then quit. If you want to gain money hodl for at least 6 months and then quit or hodl for longer
yep, i really cant understand those who plan to quit when the whole market is falling, that just means losing money, we should quit when the market is rising and buying more altcoins as falling
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:42:44 AM

in the market we need to learn patience, it is the most important especially when the market crashing. which coins you have and at what price you bought is important. If you bought @high price try to average at this price and keep long time, surely you will get returns. 
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:49:04 AM

the benefits of hold are we don't have to do anything if the market is up or down and we only watch the price move from one price to another price. and if we can hold for a long time, then if the times it comes and the price increases, we can make a big profit. even if the price is down and we still hold without selling the coin, we can wait for the price increases back in the other times. but if you think you cannot manage your emotion while the price is down too deep, then you can sell it for reducing you're lost too much.

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:53:50 AM

that's not good idea. do you think you can get out without loss money? is too late to get out.
don't panic and be patient, just hold your coins until situation back to normal.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

Hello...Friends

I will sugest you to sell your altcoin then buy bitcoin. You can hold altcoin only if you sure that the project is have good fundamental. I still hold XCPO because I thrust the dev, I only need to wait until the platform lauch  so the price could go up again.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:58:08 AM

Hello...Friends

From the question you ask, I can safely say you are lack of knowledge about trading. Which is really bad, if you having a trade without a proper experience and education. But let's just answer the question you ask. Actually, its depend on what trading plan that we doing, as an example if we want a long-term trading then holding is the best option, and in other hands, exiting the market when we are losing is the best option when we trade at a small timeframe.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:59:54 AM

Holding would be better than quitting,remeber this quitters will never prevail but holders will always win,well if you got stucked with your altcoins you shouldnt be worried if you invested and have researched each coin's technology even if you are stucked with them there will be a big chance that your coins would recover fast because they are solid,if they arent you surely in a big trouble.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

Hello...Friends

It will give you some space to look after the market and see if it can rebound to original prices or even higher than the prices at which you bought those coins. You can always option out from the whole thing if you wish so but just make sure that you are getting some profits or at least you selling the whole thing at break even point.

Pulling out of the portfolio without such profits will be bad move and you may not trust the alts again after getting so much trouble. So the ideal move is to wait, hold until the coins pop and then sell at your desire exit point.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: