Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does bitcoin have value?  (Read 2169 times)
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

-I think It is popular. many people accept and trade in Bitcoin because It is recognized and accepted as a currency by many.
-Bitcoin is decentralized and limited. This is a major factor for many Bitcoin users. Bitcoin is hard for governments to trace and tax
-Bitcoin acts like an equity investment. The market value of Bitcoins has had wild swings in value and even a market cap.
-Bitcoin is a social network. The Bitcoin "community" is active and acts like other online social networks.
-There are only 21 million bits so it has the same value as gold.

Bitcoin has value because many people consider bitcoin valuable. Bitcoin has a limited amount and more and more people want bitcoin, it will make the bitcoin value go up higher.

rhenz01

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

i think bitcoin has a great value because its supply is limited.
The limited supply means the greater value.
The more demands, and limitied supply = great value more.
In my opinion why bitcoin having value its because bitcoin is invested with a true money and can be converted or exchange also in any currency we want to.
tanjimaarfin23

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:36:49 PM

Bitcoin have value because Most of all of the virtual currencies in the market are decentralized, so there can be a question why you wanted to choose one over another  Wink.
Jejak

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

I think Bitcoin is new form of online payment on international level which is accept by people. And it's limited supply makes its value higher.
Bitcoin does have value because of its decentralization system which really gives privacy to users and the superior Technology along with the Blockchain.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:09:33 PM

Bitcoin have value because it is use in cryto currency world as mode of payment. It also have investors that makes the value changeable,  that is why bitcoin value is unstable,  some investors hold it and some cash it out if they already contented to the value.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crypto002

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

It has value because is form of payment people buy and sell bitcoin. 2.Bitcoin is decentralized 3. You can buy other crypto currency
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

Its value came from people's demand, since large group people have decided to use it as a form of payment the price becomes dependent on people. Bitcoin has actually no value, ita just that it becomes globally accepted as a form of payment. Larger group of people in the community increases the price of the coin.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

Bitcoin have a big value for us because its a big oppurtunity if we had and own bitcoin it can be used in any transactions like payment buy and sell and mostly the beautiful it can be exchange a true money depends the value in the market.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

Bitcoin has a value meanly because we gave value on it. It is like the classic stocks and shares stuff where there are stocks you buy it in a low price and later on you sell it in a good for the others to be part of the inc or company or stock holders.
Yes, Bitcoin has value because of us. We keep on supporting and investing in Bitcoin, the reason why Bitcoin is becoming more valuable and popular worldwide.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

becuase of people stablishing. people can give value for all things

The value of bitcoin is driven by its community support.First,its price was very low as very few people used it and so the demand was very low.Mass adoption was needed for bitcoin's price to increase high and nowadays,its becoming true.More companies coming forward to accept bitcoin payment,more countries to legalize bitcoin. The main reason for its continuous increase in value is its limited supply of 21 million coins and unlike paper currency,it could not be printed more and issued which causes value of paper currency to get low.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

-I think It is popular. many people accept and trade in Bitcoin because It is recognized and accepted as a currency by many.
-Bitcoin is decentralized and limited. This is a major factor for many Bitcoin users. Bitcoin is hard for governments to trace and tax
-Bitcoin acts like an equity investment. The market value of Bitcoins has had wild swings in value and even a market cap.
-Bitcoin is a social network. The Bitcoin "community" is active and acts like other online social networks.
-There are only 21 million bits so it has the same value as gold.

I think because bitcoin has properties and characters like gold. bitcoin and gold have a limited amount. to get it we have to do mining. then both are very liked by the community and can be accepted as a currency. the limited number but with the high demand that makes it has a high value.

Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:05:33 PM

Value is what makes bitcoin valuable and why bitcoin has value, I think because that creates bitcoin already know for the future that bitcoin only in supply little is not excessive it will be more valuable I am sure it.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2556

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

I think that the question "Why does bitcoin have value?" can be applied to any other kind of value/payment: simply it has its own value because the people accept it and recognize it as something with a value. If nobody would care about gold then it would have no value.
Manishajrouh

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

yes, because bitcoin is a very easy to use digital transaction tool in use worldwide, besides bitcoin has trust and in the interest of many people, so automatic bitcoin has high value.
uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:37:10 AM

It does has value because it is money in the form of digital, it is listed in the coin market and that makes it legit and controlled by demands and supply in the market
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:43:42 AM

bitcoin have a value because an economy law, if the demand of bitcoin high and the stock is low so the price of bitcoin will be increasing, and if the demand is low and the stock is high the price of bitcoin will go down, its work on all things in the world.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:47:29 AM

Because many countries depend on bitcoin so bitcoin is more important because it helps especially in the Philippines and many are rich in bitcoins thanks to the fact that they are more valuable to bitcoin

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:52:06 AM

Bitcoin has value because it is being used by people. It gained value because it is now usable and people also gain benefit from using it aside from profitability through investment and tradings but also the convenience of cashless transaction online.

Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:12:35 AM

the more bitcoin demand will make the bitcoin increase in value. Bitcoin is recognized and used as a currency in the community and can make bitcoin a value
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:00:22 AM

because when bitcoin is released, bitcoin developers invite investors to invest in bitcoin companies to provide funds used for bitcoin project development. just like the other token ico. when bitcoin is already released in the market, bitcoin auto has sell value like stock selling price in general. and bitcoin prices could soar as more and more investors are putting capital in bitcoin companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: