Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you want high price of bitcoin after all?  (Read 2075 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

I wasn't happy with the price going up the way it did sll the way back in the summer. The forks felt like a money grab at the expense of the alts. Then the media hype of the rise took it even further bringing in noobs that have lost a lot due to greed and FOMO.
The reason behind this is very much obvious and that is all the people who have invested their money into crypto currency always wish this thing that the market value of the crypto coins keep on increasing as more the market value of any of the crypto coin will be, more are the chances that the investors who have invested their money into it will be able to get more profit at the end.
It is indeed the profit that they will be getting at the end of the day. People are keep on investing into cryptocurrencies and also in some part of other investment because they wanted to make a lot of profit and that profit will be given to the investors once the price of bitcoin or their investment goes up so their portfolio value will go up too.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

If you invested a huge amount of money on Bitcoin, it is only natural to desire that Bitcoin's price will increase exponentially so that you can get your ROI and would profit a lot because you invested a lot. It is not a selfish act but a common thing to do. If Bitcoin's price will be stable at the $19k-20k range, the fees will not be that high as you say.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

Hi,

I would say that.. prices are doomed to be higher and higher. There is a limited number of bitcoin to be created, so the price cannot be stable as long as this number has not been reached (I think).

I would say that a high price would be good... because it would drive back the interest of everyone! Remember when the growth was of 10% everyweek there was a tremendeous snowball effect! And that's what I woud be looking forward to!!!

@minajeryll

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:44:23 AM

At first I want to say: Read my post carefully and don't spam.
We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.
Always remember, what is the goal or mindset of a investor should be? To get a higher profit right? Yes!
Yes it look selfish, but it's legal.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:58:18 AM

We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.
Always remember, what is the goal or mindset of a investor should be? To get a higher profit right? Yes!
Yes it look selfish, but it's legal.
I agree with you.Our number 1 aim here is to maximize our profit so we should go straight forward to reach it.I really want to get the highest price of bitcoin because it can be very helpful to me and the rest of my family.I really believe that bitcoin can be a life changer so with the high price of bitcoin,all my dreams and aspirations in life could be made possible.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3007

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:12:08 AM

Why would we not want the highest price possible?!  The higher the price the more likelihood we have seen much more mainstream adoptions as well as more acceptance from Wall-Street and other government entities.  There is certainly something to be said about bitcoin shooting up to nearly $20,000 at one point.  The was certainly an over inflated number and bitcoin has since come down in to the 4-5k range.  However bitcoin deserves it's current value and then some as it is set to revolutionize the way the world shares and trades "money". 

Bitcoin has started to show major improvements with the lightning network doing it's thing already.  Bitcoin is also viewed as a store of value whether anyone wants to admit it or not.  No other cryptocurrency can claim the same.  Bitcoin is king and it's upside is truly the moon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:28:17 AM

kinda true that i am selfish that just want to hung on into bitcoin holding so i could get the profit from high price. but, it seems nice too, to have bitcoin prices go stable between the prices that you said before. if this coin could go stable, then there would be some advance development in this coin to be used as payment method. not just being investment solely. i am support and happy either bitcoin prices going high nor stable  Smiley
edhp

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:32:12 AM

everyone wants to profit. to say otherwise, you might be playing the wrong game
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:34:10 AM

All of us wanted for bitcoin to have high in price and value in order to have huge profit. That is the reason for a lot of bitcoin investor. Bitcoin has help many people especially those who invested on it and mining it.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:50:59 AM

If you invested a huge amount of money on Bitcoin, it is only natural to desire that Bitcoin's price will increase exponentially so that you can get your ROI and would profit a lot because you invested a lot. It is not a selfish act but a common thing to do. If Bitcoin's price will be stable at the $19k-20k range, the fees will not be that high as you say.
Right,  it was indeed very normal for investors and traders to put their hopes that high.  It was very naive for the OP to question why people would want the price to be high and even to get higher.  In business,  you can only tell yourself that you succeed if you gain profit and that is what we all want right? To succeed by earning,  investing and trading  bitcoin.

Maybe other people hope that the price will go down because they want to buy but eventually they will also wish for it to go up for profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:06:33 AM

I want a high price of bitcoin because l will meet my needs and my desires to get it from bitcoin if the price is very high. I can fulfil all my plans if l have a big amount of money. Because the coins l hold is enough to sell it to domy plans for the future. I know it's not just me monitoring for the coming high price of bitcoin but all of US especially the  investors and traders of bitcoin.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:13:36 AM

I want the bitcoins to rise because i have hplding of bitcoins and it is in favor to me that the bitcoins will rise up because if they rise up in the market with my holdings my money will also rise up and i will gain an easy money by just doing nothing. But of course if you are just new to bitcoins it is not good for you to start in bitcoins with bitcoins in a so much higher price.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

I wasn't happy with the price going up the way it did sll the way back in the summer. The forks felt like a money grab at the expense of the alts. Then the media hype of the rise took it even further bringing in noobs that have lost a lot due to greed and FOMO.
Media is not to be blamed at all. Everyone is responsible for his own actions. Only those people suffer from loss who have no good understanding of digital currencies.They don’t do any kind of research but just invest into coins all out of excitement. There is no doubt in it that digital assets are tempting one specially bitcoin. They are like the easiest way of becoming millionaire in the present era. It is the most unpredictable and profitable one.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

Media is not to be blamed at all. Everyone is responsible for his own actions. Only those people suffer from loss who have no good understanding of digital currencies.They don’t do any kind of research but just invest into coins all out of excitement. There is no doubt in it that digital assets are tempting one specially bitcoin. They are like the easiest way of becoming millionaire in the present era. It is the most unpredictable and profitable one.

Everybody here are aiming to have a high price value after all correction of bitcoin has fully ended because they want to earned more profit this is because they are overly patient in waiting the right exchange that turning into lose of capital that is why people are become greedy upon the value that really promising.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

I think everyone who holds bitcoins wants high price because they can earn bigger profit if the bitcoin price is high, Even the people joining bounty campaigns wants high price so that they can trade their tokens at high price at rhe end of every campains.
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

well as usual we all know that bitcoin price is really different a few second the price will go down then later on it will go up but never surrender just be patience in life no matter what will happen,we know that bitcoin will never leave us it is still there to help us and i know that bitcoin price is still go higher and higher.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

As for me, the high price of bitcoin means that more and more people are interested in cryptocurrency, so we all get more development and, accordingly, money.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

As for me, the high price of bitcoin means that more and more people are interested in cryptocurrency, so we all get more development and, accordingly, money.

Or the high price may be a trap that lures investors into getting in wih false hopes. Of course all of us holders would want btc to shoot to the moon because of the profit we'll get. Though it's at the cost of many people's ignorance in getting in to btc during hypes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:22:05 PM

I think your opinion is valid but higher prices is the holy grail of all miners. Mining bitcoin is costly and having higher prices offsets those costs. This is the reason why miners mine. They do it for the profit.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

Obviously all bitcoin users are really wanted the bitcoin price to arise. Many are waiting and holding of their bitcoins. This is what we are really wanted and I am willing to wait for the time to come where the correction of value will up again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: