Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you want high price of bitcoin after all?  (Read 2075 times)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

At first I want to say: Read my post carefully and don't spam.
We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.
For the fee of satoshi / byte is worth the high bitcoin price, hoping the high bitcoin price in my opinion it is not selfish may look so but they want the profit because many users see bitcoin as an asset, and high bitcoin enthusiasts so is reasonable if the price is high and reasonable if the price falls because demand can change drastically.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

High price of a commodity is what every investors pray for, since bitcoin is an investment platform most of the people who invest in bitcoin do so because they believe in the potential of bitcoin to rise double it Price due to it volatility, but not also forgetting the challenges that accompany high price e.g high transactions fees and slow transactions confirmation.
chuongvannguyen02

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

There are many reasons for people to expect higher Bitcoin prices.
Bitcoin owners at low prices want it to go higher to get as much profit as possible.
But Bitcoin's owners at high prices are hoping it will come up to reduce losses and recover capital.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

Well who else here don't want bitcoin to value like a precious stone? I bet just dumb people will doesn't like it. Once we invest into something we expect to get a good return and when it happens it just means that we are in the right path. And now that bitcoin return to uptrend position many are investing again and soon to hit new ATH.
I think you're right sir. Obviously, the main reason why we are working hard here in the crypto world because we want the price of bitcoin to go higher. Even to the altcoins, we are praying that it will rise too because this is the only way that cryptocurrencies will last long for many years. And also it only means that this kind of investments have good feedback to the bigtime investors in which they are loving it at most.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

For me, I just following the flows of bitcoin price movement and not expecting too much that the price should continue to lead in a higher direction, because in addition of investing.. I still do some other activities and keep doing my best by adjusting to the existing of circumstances. Well but maybe the people's thoughts are different as if it can be selfish impressed, but it's naturally.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.

It's obvious that we want Bitcoin price to reach the moon because we want to earn big profit therefore it the fees will got high too still it will not be a concern as long as we will earn more than those fees too then about exchanges then if some will close then so be it anyway a new one will arise because they want to earn big too. The price of Bitcoin will keep on rising because of law of demand and supply in which if you want the price to be limited then you are the selfish one because you need to stop the others of not investing and preventing them joining the Bitcoin investment so that the price will not become very high.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

Selfishness is the right word for most of the people that want high value of Bitcoin but some extent as the value Bitcoin increases the number of users and crypto currency in general  will increase.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

If you invest in BTC, of course you hope the price of BTC is very high!

The higher the price, the more attention will be paid to attract new investors, and the price will continue to rise!

Drive the whole digital encryption market development!

Elsie123

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

Yes its true that as the price of bitcoin is going up, the transaction fee of bitcoin is going up to - directly proportional but they are doing some new technologies that will solve the problems of bitcoin like the Lightning Network which is not yet implemented.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

The expectation of a huge bitcoin price is not selfish because as investors we are seeking a great deal of our money invested. Bitcoin at higher price is anticipated because it is a great privilege for us to overcome the sacrifice and invest in bitcoin. if we buy in a lower cost and we can sell it at higher value that's a great profit. and we cannot tell that is selfish coz all we want is a better profit. the more you get profit the more you exploited to invest.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:56:35 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 02:08:48 PM by Deathgamer

That moment exactly what we all want to happen. Bitcoin price hikes very high. This is the great moment to sell and what tou have invested will grow which only means you can have double income if you have stored a lot of bitcoin for a long time.
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Because this is the best time to sell and you can get high money
jaycobe24

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

Im agree with you sir
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

Wanting higher price of btc is simple because, it is an opportunity for us to earn greater amount of profit. In business world, you will never aim in loosing everything you had provided, rather, you will do everything for all of this  to multiply, just like in btc, when you trade, you don't want to loose, instead, you want something bigger in return.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

For me it doesn't mean selfish, why? Not all of us are just hodlers whose want to get as much as it is possible but for me bigger price of BTC is bigger market value which mean that all other coins will try to chase bitcoin price which leads to an overall increase in their value.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

The higher the price, the more news it gets and adoption increases. To me, that's why a high price is good.
The development or the increased in terms of the price of Bitcoin just proves that it had worth in the market or somewhat kind of importance to people transaction and investment for them to earn and to have a better form of trading. And the hype or the progress of value of bitcoin is a good thing on the transaction based where it resembles the opportunity Bitcoin have in a part of investment.
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

It certainly not selfishness but purely business because anyone investing in bitcoin or other form of of business, is aimed at making high  profit.Now , consider a trader who bought bitcoin at $18000 ,he or she will be waiting to sell at a price higher than  $19000 or even more. I just think that business a is pool of risk ,you are there to make profit and if there is lost , is also part of the business.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

When bitcoin prices are high then it will automatically make a lot of people get big profits, because they buy bitcoin when the price is low.
But if bitcoin prices are low it will affect all altcoin prices, they will follow the bitcoin tracks as happened last week, all altcoin prices will come down.
The reason i want the first high bitcoin price to get a quick profit and the second automatically makes it more popular among people, to be interested in using this digital currency.

King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

It certainly not selfishness but purely business because anyone investing in bitcoin or other form of of business, is aimed at making high  profit.Now , consider a trader who bought bitcoin at $18000 ,he or she will be waiting to sell at a price higher than  $19000 or even more. I just think that business a is pool of risk ,you are there to make profit and if there is lost , is also part of the business.
Everyone's ultimate goal of business and investment is profit, I do not care about any issues or features of bitcoin, for me the most important thing is that I can see the value is increasing so I made bitcoin as the main investment at this time.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:51:36 PM

Many pioneers believe bitcoin will rise to $ 1 million, although I'm not that optimistic, but I think bitcoin represents the future trend
Although such price is much boosted one, but being an optimistic about bitocin, I am sure bitcoins will once have such high price. This would be in a time when bitocin will be the most superlative currency of the world like the dollars in current time. We all hope to see such prices for bitcoins at the end of coming few years. May be this would just be a hypothesis but hope never dies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: