Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you want high price of bitcoin after all?  (Read 2084 times)
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

I want the bitcoin to go up because I am currently being stuck in one of the coins that I initially assumed was up high but on the contrary, it actually went down abruptly and possibly rose a little longer.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

I think most cryptoneir don't really care about the high price of bitcoin  while the higher price is what matter the most to investors and I'm saying this cause I have seen a lot of investors on here compliant about their lost. However, it also good when the price is high as a sign of more bitcoin acceptance than converting to fiat.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:54:22 AM

I think most cryptoneir don't really care about the high price of bitcoin  while the higher price is what matter the most to investors and I'm saying this cause I have seen a lot of investors on here compliant about their lost. However, it also good when the price is high as a sign of more bitcoin acceptance than converting to fiat.
Its price will more high because many of investors wait their best profit, and that's why many of people whether they investors or they are earners all of waiting its high price because its waste a lot of time in low price, now they wants its high price, so bitcoin price will take some few weeks or months in high price but everyone will never lose their profit rather they will get a lot of profit.

ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

At first I want to say: Read my post carefully and don't spam.
We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.

These wishes and desires are born with the reason of more earnings ambition. Unfortunately, even when people reach the targeted amounts, they are targeting more, and as a result they are experiencing bad results. It is not known when this request will end, but the market will continue to experience speculation every day as soon as this request is finished. For that reason, do not disrupt your arbitrariness, evaluate opportunities and try to earn money. Smiley
It is human nature that we are full of curiosity and we want to explore more and more which is behind the curtains. There are two fundamental reasons why people keep holding when they have reached their goals, at first they want to explore the extent to which bitcoin can rise in value and secondly they are overpower by greed. This greed is always at the bottom for ruining people especially financially.  
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

Well i do agree to your statement. Come to think about it, we're seriously selfish, since we want high price of bitcoin, but what we do is only wait, hold, which totally has no effect on the market. Just holding won't make bitcoin price even higher. We need high demand so the price can increase. But well, i admit i'm selfish, since i want high price then i sell it, not now.
I just wait until other people buy and make the market increase, then i can sell it. I guess i should also contribute to make the price higher. Maybe buy some bitcoin while the price is low? I don't know, i'll figure it out somehow.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

The higher the price, the more news it gets and adoption increases. To me, that's why a high price is good.

Thats true, and for me the higher the price the better cause the money that I can earn here will be double  or even the triple that you can earnI guess thats lne of the major advantages why we expect that Bitcoin can be in higher price again, cause we can have a better amiunt of profit that we can svae or even invest here , same routine and cycle of life.

Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

Everyone would expect that bitcoin prices can be high, with a high price then everyone will get a profit so that it can be successful and rich, and I'm sure this will happen at the end of the year.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:54:47 PM

The higher the price, the more news it gets and adoption increases. To me, that's why a high price is good.

Thats true, and for me the higher the price the better cause the money that I can earn here will be double  or even the triple that you can earnI guess thats lne of the major advantages why we expect that Bitcoin can be in higher price again, cause we can have a better amiunt of profit that we can svae or even invest here , same routine and cycle of life.
It is very obvious that everyone wants to earn profits and Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn profits.Many people invest in Bitcoin because they want to earn more money.They invest in Bitcoin when the prices are low and when the prices rise they earn a lot of profit.The signature campaigns also pay good payments when the prices of Bitcoin are high. People hold their Bitcoins for future price  rise so that they can earn money in the future when they sell their Bitcoin at high prices.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:43:04 AM

I think, off course people who investing money on bitcoin will dreaming on profits on their investment. They need higher price to gain and I think if bitcoin price rising, it will bring other crypto price increasing too

Bitcoin as leader on cryptomarket must be a benchmark on other coin/token price. If bitcoin price increasing againts dollars, altcoin will be increasing againts dollars too. Beside that, higher bitcoin price will doubling market cap and that will attracting people to investing on cryptomarket

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

I think, off course people who investing money on bitcoin will dreaming on profits on their investment. They need higher price to gain and I think if bitcoin price rising, it will bring other crypto price increasing too

Yes many people want higher bitcoin price because if bitcoin price rising, altcoin will following compare with us dollars. Beside that, if bitcoin price going up again, investor will more confident in market

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.
I wanted a high price because right now my holding really blow out to get low.Because when bitcoin increase this is a big chance that all my earnings will be increase also.
Don’t worry about the current prices of bitcoin, they are bound to increase sooner or later. It is not only you who is holding tight to the king of crypto currencies in order to get rewarded for the hard times they have faced with bitcoin. Every year, there is some time when bitcoin is having tough time and that is the time when seasonal supporters are distinguished from real supporters of the mighty coin.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

people will get high and low price. and im sure they are balance on it.
everybody want to high price, but its better if you trade your coin daily, make profit on it although the value is low.
no matter about fee, because when the price rise, your income increase too. hold bitcoin as long as we can just to make sure that we can take profit at the end

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

Bitcoin is more of a digital gold and for transferring very high amounts of wealth.  I'm sure other cryptos with smaller fees will be more used as currency in the future.  Right now though, every other coin relies on bitcoin.

I think most of us, if not all, want to earn a lot. We stive hard in our investments, trading or campaigns to earn more. So we hope to have high bitcoin price because it can mean we get high earnings and profits.
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:36:19 AM

Contentment. From the beginning of bitcoin, the goal of traders and investors is to have a high exchange for bitcoin, because of course the higher the price of a bitcoin the bigger profit we could get. And when the time bitcoin indeed reached its highest rate people started asking for a higher more wherein sometimes not reasonable anymore. In the first place we should be thankful that bitcoin was discovered and we benefited from it. So we should aprreciate where bitcoin could take us.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:45:28 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 07:49:59 AM by willnotwas

Are you afraid of price growing? Yeah, $19000 in December 2017 has left its mark but I'm sure that it is a natural process of bitcoin popularity. A couple years ago no one ever imagined the current price, not to mention those 19k. Cryptocurrency is moving ahead and we couldn't change this.
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

For those who are trying to get profit on Bitcoin trading  - growing rate is a necessity, but at the same time other people expect a stable price so that they can use it in everyday life
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

For those who are trying to get profit on Bitcoin trading  - growing rate is a necessity, but at the same time other people expect a stable price so that they can use it in everyday life
Some people wants to have a high price in bitcoin because there is no individuals will grab a low price.Instead they will get high price because of some needs in everyday they will grab the high price because they expect in bitcoin that they will get high price.Because having a high price can sustained there daily needs.
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

many people race to earn a lot of money and profits and then become greedy with it, whereas such a thing is not true and it will be a loss when the price has gone down as it is now

Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:08:10 AM

Yes, of course, I want a high Bitcoin price. Because if the price is high Bitcoin means there are still many people who need Bitcoin. So the development of Bitcoin will also be better. And investors will also benefit from the high price of Bitcoin, they will definitely get a huge profit.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

It's quite simple - it will promote to the world the whole crypto and the consequences may be amazing for the crypto community.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: