Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you want high price of bitcoin after all?  (Read 2075 times)
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

to be honest, I want Bitcoin at high prices because I want to make a profit,
but on the other side I also want Bitcoin prices more stable, not too high or too low, we have their respective interests,
so I will respect every opinion of people.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:26:36 AM

Ofcourse we want a high price  of bitcoin because we want a  high income.I guess no one here want a low price.The higher the price, the bigger the income.

Exactly, the reason why we came here to invest in bitcoin because we need to gain a profit when to price pump up. No one want the price goes down coz if it happen there a lot of people affected for its decrease and they have possible that they can lose all their money.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

At first I want to say: Read my post carefully and don't spam.
We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.
Reason is  because most of us that are into this business are very selfish and greedy. Well, who wants to make loss even if it’s just a $1? Nobody does. But we all should learn to do things in a way that it will favor the community and help us to go further than falling back. Yes we all wanted just $1000 and we did got it. I  can even remember that we once wanted just $500, and we got it before proceeding to $1000.  When we got to the rate of $1000 there are people who happened to invest at that price rate and they also wanted the price to go up, especially those whales who are used to manipulating the marketing and stealing away huge amounts of money. There is no way you can stop it, it either falls or rise.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.
Amidst all those disadvantages, we all still want high price mainly because we want higher profits. Having bitcoin's price getting expensive would totally make many people rich in an instant although almost everyone right now are just holding their bitcoin hoping for a pump. It may sound selfish but we all have different needs and status in life so you cannot really blame them.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

I am here only to pay attention to the price and will sell when it has a high price exceeds last year. many are taking advantage when bitcoin falls up to $ 6k and it has given a profit to its buyer and just waiting for the right time until bitcoin hit $ 25k.
they will all be heading for a high price because bitcoin will definitely be better than any other investment.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

I'm not selfish, I want just good profit, for me cryptocurrency is some like a business and hobby, where I can earn a lot of money without leaving a house, I like to hold and when the price is higher and higher it's just good for me.
Exactly mate, each of us here in the bitcoin community want high price of bitcoin in order to have a good profit which will relying to those investors or users invested in a low value. I would say those who invested when a low price of bitcoin will benefit in the future in time of bitcoin increasing. Indeed, we can't control the price of bitcoin nor predict it value which can be disadvantaged to those users invested then after a few days it become low which is very disappointed having a huge losses.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

Those who are interested on bitcoins and wants the price of cryptocurrency to grow even more are people who already invest a huge amount in the past few months because we all have one goal and that is to earn more profit when the market increase its price in the market at its highest point.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

The answer is simple and that is simply the profit that the users and investors will earn when the market value of Bitcoin be as expensive as it was before or even more expensive. As the market value of Bitcoin is increasing, profit is also earned by those who has Bitcoin jn their wallets. That is why people are hoping for the market value of it to increase and become more expensive in the future.

Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

High or expensive market value simply means high or huge profit and that what simply explains this. Ofcourse,people are wnating Bitcoin to have an expensive market value because it will make investing into it really profitable. As the market price is increasing, profit is being earned by its users as they are holding. And it is also why selling is not advisable when the msrket is falling.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:38:12 PM

Yes it can be considerably called to be selfish but mind this, everyone of us here has their own reasons why we get engage into Bitcoin cryptocurrency and mostly it is because we want to gain and earn beneficial outcomes which comes in terms of Bitcoin providing us income in which due to fluctuations makes it the possibility to have a higher income because the value of Bitcoin changes desirably that is why we are asking or seeking for more which is getting into normal stage nowadays because admit it or not, we all really need money for our own cause. If you consider it selfishness, then other people calls it as grabbing opportunity and seeking for more beneficial and desirable outcomes.

Btcepoy11

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

Why they think it's selfish, we wanted for a good profit. That's why we buy at a low price and holding it and where waiting it for the right time to sell. For that reason they called selfish, that's not right. We are her to learn and to earn, we have different financial needs. We want high price for bitcoin to earn a good profit.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

If you invest a huge amount of cryptocurrency then you will really want that bitcoins will grow because in this way you are going to earn a huge amount of profit and become rich like those early investors in the market.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

I think it is obvious. Given that as the market value of Bitcoin is increasing which gives profit to its investors and users, the main reason why people are wanting Bitcoin to have an expensive marjet value is to earn huge profit. It is not selfish actually,it is more of being profit-oriented when it comes to investment and there's no wrong with that.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:13:15 AM

Everything is very simple. Those who want a high price for bitcoin - already have bitcoin. Who has no bitcoin and wants to buy, they want the lower the better.
Most of us here are just speculators and we want to make money by investing in bitcoin. "Money is never too much" so we (speculators) are not satisfied with even a high price, still we will need more and more. Such are the people and their greed.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

I want the higher price of Bitcoin. I bought BTC when it was a higher price than now it has. Like me, there are more people who bought BTC at a higher price. Now is it selfishness if we want our original investment back? Is it selfishness when we want to make profits? You may be thinking on your side, maybe you purchased at price $500 or $1000, so it's still a huge gain for you at the current price. Think about the person who purchased at all-time high price, he must want to move BTC price upward.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

Honestly i always wanted the bitcoins price to be a very high in price because i do not really buy bitcoins at all i only gained it in bounties and other things like weekly campaigns so i always want that the price of the bitcoins will rise and then that means that my holdings will also rises but if i am gonna be an investor then u will be much more gavir in them bith because it is an opportunity for me to buy bitcoins in a much lower price and sell in a much higher one.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

Everything is very simple. Those who want a high price for bitcoin - already have bitcoin. Who has no bitcoin and wants to buy, they want the lower the better.
Most of us here are just speculators and we want to make money by investing in bitcoin. "Money is never too much" so we (speculators) are not satisfied with even a high price, still we will need more and more. Such are the people and their greed.
I like how easily outlines and well explained this is. I am already holding bitcoin and other coins so I want obviously want bitcoin to go up so I can make profit from it and also there is the fact that when bitcoin goes up then the prices of the other coins that I am holding start going up too so I can make profit. The only people who want low prices from bitcoin are the people who don't have bitcoin and want to buy in.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

Well you know it's not that but since there are people who invest every single second they need the price to grow from the time they invested in .
It's really very simple due to inflation the prices are seeing an ever increasing trend .
If you could buy 1 kg of apple in 1 dollar back in 2000 now you for sure won't get that cheap.
Times have changed and so have the demand so I do think that this hope of increasing is just justified.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
jakfaronputra amin

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

I like how easily outlines and well explained this is. I am already holding bitcoin and other coins so I want obviously want bitcoin to go up so I can make profit from it and also there is the fact that when bitcoin goes up then the prices of the other coins that I am holding start going up too so I can make profit. The only people who want low prices from bitcoin are the people who don't have bitcoin and want to buy in.
yes everyone who invests in bitcoin definitely wants a high bitcoin price
with high bitcoin prices then we all will get a lot of profit
it seems now that bitcoin prices are increasing every day
and I hope the bitcoin price gets higher and goes back to the moon
Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

Whether your point of view says investment for profit is selfish, investing just like buying and selling but over the long run then what you expect when buying a good and selling it at the same price is very strange and wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: