Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit "trading" - buying and selling Bitcointalk merit  (Read 36191 times)
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:00:39 PM

~snip~
every stupidity will also validated and in time will be punished,they can do anything for their merits because this wasn't regulated but there are many eyes here that observe and checking our merit management so don't cry for those who abused the system if 1 day they will be caught and tagged as their actions provides abusing of the merit system

we can see how many people here are being tagged for that same reason so if you love your account then better dont try this or stop doing
^ Forget the merit system and be a helpful member of the forum. I'm not saying this because I already had this rank but that what I did. As theymos said, the abuser of merit will become no more merit to abuse(correct me if I'm wrong). And for me, hoarding merit will not help you, if I have some I will help those lower ranks and give chance those lower ranks to rank up. How many merit did you buy and rank up? I think not worth it if you are shitposter.
Totally agree on you mate, since the merit system was introduced I only got only 4 but I won't admit my self that I shitposter nor buying on it because I am contented of what I am. I know there are forum rules and as a good member of this community I followed those rules and I think you will be fine. Buying and selling merits are strictly prohibited here in the forum.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jqprez

Activity: 813
Merit: 65

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:19:52 PM

Lol really? This exists? ...
oh yes! One merit costs one bitcoin . 😁
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:58:31 PM

~snip~
every stupidity will also validated and in time will be punished,they can do anything for their merits because this wasn't regulated but there are many eyes here that observe and checking our merit management so don't cry for those who abused the system if 1 day they will be caught and tagged as their actions provides abusing of the merit system

we can see how many people here are being tagged for that same reason so if you love your account then better dont try this or stop doing
^ Forget the merit system and be a helpful member of the forum. I'm not saying this because I already had this rank but that what I did. As theymos said, the abuser of merit will become no more merit to abuse(correct me if I'm wrong). And for me, hoarding merit will not help you, if I have some I will help those lower ranks and give chance those lower ranks to rank up. How many merit did you buy and rank up? I think not worth it if you are shitposter.
Totally agree on you mate, since the merit system was introduced I only got only 4 but I won't admit my self that I shitposter nor buying on it because I am contented of what I am. I know there are forum rules and as a good member of this community I followed those rules and I think you will be fine. Buying and selling merits are strictly prohibited here in the forum.
Not all people would really be the same since we do have different level or intellect or knowledge thats why i do reflects out on how we do post.
We might not able to get good merit counts but at least we are doing are best to improve.It isnt really that bad though as long you havent disturbed anybody
and just trying your best to help out the community.Merits would come or be given naturally if someone do able to see that motivation of yours.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mr3dds

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 06:06:19 PM

I thought I was going to buy some merits and rank higher. Then, truth just hit me.

I need to be a better member to rank higher.
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:24:52 AM

~snip~

Not all people would really be the same since we do have different level or intellect or knowledge thats why i do reflects out on how we do post.
We might not able to get good merit counts but at least we are doing are best to improve.It isnt really that bad though as long you havent disturbed anybody
and just trying your best to help out the community.Merits would come or be given naturally if someone do able to see that motivation of yours.
yups..    the beginning of the purpose of this forum was made to share knowledge about cryptocurrency and solve a problem. many benefits of joining this forum, we can learn to be a bitcoin trader, read news about crypto, become a bounty hunter and others. in my opinion merit is only a measure of the appreciation of posts in terms of our knowledge. merit trader / buying & selling bitcointalk merit must be destroyed, because it's just rubbish in the forum.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:46:14 AM

the merit system applied is to appreciate useful posts, no one can trade them because it's a fraud and make it look worthless
so far i think the system is running well and brings good influence for the forum, especially reducing spammers
DeathProxy

Activity: 756

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:38:24 AM

The original plan for merit is to be given to quality post but unfortunately many are now selling it which is not supposed to be so. If this practice continues then we might loose quality post as those who makes quality post wont be encouraged to make quality post any longer. I will advice tha the forum ensures that merit is only given to those that deserves it and not to be sold. Any post that ia not meritable should not be awarded any merit

akmal1984

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:43:32 AM

The original plan for merit is to be given to quality post but unfortunately many are now selling it which is not supposed to be so. If this practice continues then we might loose quality post as those who makes quality post wont be encouraged to make quality post any longer. I will advice tha the forum ensures that merit is only given to those that deserves it and not to be sold. Any post that ia not meritable should not be awarded any merit
100% agree. Merit should only be given to quality posts. I see more merit being given to accounts reporting fraud in the forum. I am a little confused whether the quality of the post is comparable to other accounts that make mistakes / cheating? if it's really like that then there will be many snitchers later in this forum. Even now everywhere I am sure he is in various sub forums.
jqprez

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:04:14 AM

100% agree. Merit should only be given to quality posts. I see more merit being given to accounts reporting fraud in the forum. I am a little confused whether the quality of the post is comparable to other accounts that make mistakes / cheating? if it's really like that then there will be many snitchers later in this forum. Even now everywhere I am sure he is in various sub forums.
totally agree. In italian forum there are"two" accounts with 5 stars ( hero i think) that exchange continuously merits and the moderator don' t stop them.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 10:04:49 PM

totally agree. In italian forum there are"two" accounts with 5 stars ( hero i think) that exchange continuously merits and the moderator don' t stop them.
You can always post up on reputation section regarding on what you have noticed.If you do see something suspicious with their activity then
let the public decide and investigate if its indeed a merit trading between alts or just a casual exchange of meriting between users.
Theres no wrong if you do simultaneously merit a one person as long those merited post are worthy ones.
jqprez

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:30:16 AM

You can always post up on reputation section regarding on what you have noticed.If you do see something suspicious with their activity then
let the public decide and investigate if its indeed a merit trading between alts or just a casual exchange of meriting between users.
Theres no wrong if you do simultaneously merit a one person as long those merited post are worthy ones.
yes, but if is for one or two times, not continuosly in the same post
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:43:01 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2019, 12:04:07 AM by bitcoinst

Check out the meta thread and reputation. The forum, like a blockchain, stores all data, all communications, all merit sellers connections with merit buyers.
As a result, their discovery is only a matter of time. Further, their accounts are painted in red, which reduces all their efforts to nothing.

In addition, merit is an indicator of human experience in the forum. If someone inexperienced buys merit, then he compromises himself with the quality of the posts he writes, because the quality of the posts of the person who bought merit will rarely correspond to the amount of merit received. Such things can be seen with the naked eye. People who buy merit do not think about it.

As a result, they are exposed, which leads only to negative consequences in particular, but to positive in general (the individual is pushed either to develop himself on the forum or to leave).

Do not complicate your life, getting merit is not the most difficult task, just show a little mind.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 07:23:37 PM

Seriously, it's been a while that I was able to read about this merit system bitcointalk introduce during 2018 I guess. Well I think in a long run, trading merits going to provide real merits since this is just bought and the actual quality of post can be map as a new user that may later on turns into a negative trust. This is like vote buying during election. Smiley
asyakashi

Activity: 1918
Merit: 256

Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:06:12 PM

should be allowed but at a reasonable price.
I think the forum will benefit from getting payment from new members.
payment using ethereum or bitcoin, good idea.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:26:44 AM

Do you mean selling or buying merit is the thing that should be done by forum's moderator?

What the hell are you thinking? Merit will be usefull to reduce the spammer on this forum.

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:42:30 AM

Do you mean selling or buying merit is the thing that should be done by forum's moderator?

What the hell are you thinking? Merit will be usefull to reduce the spammer on this forum.

new members, in the beginning, they have to pay some satoshi CMIIW.
but regarding buying or selling merit I think this is prohibited because buying and selling accounts is also currently prohibited, which was once permissible. because of many crimes like scammers.
so, of course, the function of applying merit is to reduce spammers, so how can they be free to buy and sell merit in this forum.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 10:44:24 AM

but regarding buying or selling merit I think this is prohibited because buying and selling accounts is also currently prohibited, which was once permissible. because of many crimes like scammers.
so, of course, the function of applying merit is to reduce spammers, so how can they be free to buy and sell merit in this forum.
In this forum, they absolutely can't buy or sell merit but they can do it through other forums. There are many accounts that have been marked untrusted when posting for sale.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 12:11:34 PM

In this forum, they absolutely can't buy or sell merit but they can do it through other forums. There are many accounts that have been marked untrusted when posting for sale.
although they do transactions outside the forum, I think it's easy enough to indicate that he gets merit from the results of buying, because in this forum that looks worth to get merit is with good quality and useful posts.
Orochimarukin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:28:00 PM

The merit system was introduced to ensure that users make quality post and help grow the forum, not the spammy low quality content of many with the purpose of ranking up faster.
trendmark3482

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:36:00 AM

Merit: Merit is very easy to find.  Because you can help someone else get merit.  And cryptos can be found by posting about Bitcoin.  Actually not like this anymore.  Why not be a junior member of the merit stream before.  But now you don't have to have at least 5 merits, you can't be a junior member and you have to activate.  And you're wondering how to get merit.  Then you should avoid spam posts.  Posting spamming, Hi, hello kmn asen, what are you doing, eating?  This is a spam post if you post these you will not get merit.
 And if you have any problems, seek help from the seniors so you can go all the way and everyone here is from Another Country But you can say this here in your problem and if you have difficulty let me know and help you as I can.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: