Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's news: Chinese gov restricts Crypto again...  (Read 1413 times)
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

This is a pathetic attempt by conservatives to remain in their obsolete world. Against globalization, nothing can be done. Unfortunately, not everyone understands this at once ...
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:09:33 PM

Chinese government buries their talented and progressive people in deep graves under their Great firewall Sad sad situation. Hope they all use VPN:)

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

However, some managed to notice that as soon as last time China announced that since the end of September last year they toughened measures against the crypto currency, bitcoin after that began to grow rapidly in price and after that stopped at the boundary of 20,000 dollars in December. Can bitcoin do the same thing this time? It would be nice, because everyone was already waiting for the increase of his course.
mamex

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

I am actually happy the Chinese are out of the crypto world and I hope south korea follows suit, so that the true price of cryptos can be determined by real people that want to invest without all this FUD
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:38:43 AM

The governments of many countries will try to impose taxes and restrictions for cryptocurrencies. But on a result all will look at each other. And if one country takes a step forward and recognizes cryptocurrencies, then later time and these countries will make it - the reason is simple, they wont want to lag behind in development.

kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:10:56 AM

Chinese gov restricts Crypto again and again. Smiley

Nearly every month we will see the news that chinese gov banned the Crypto. I don't know how could they do that once more every month. I my opinion they have already banned the Crypto , why they say that again?

After I did a little work on that, I find that the ban or restrict on crypto is not possible. Crypto is decentralized, no one can blocked it unless to power off the network. People always have some tools to connect it such as vpn.

Now crypto exchanges  maybe the weakness of the field, but when the decentralized exchange  as kyber or 0x launched, no one can banned anymore.

In the current, the news like that may let the market get panic. But when the news comes more and more, the influence of that will weaker and weaker.

At the end, no one will care of that. Cheesy
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:50:44 AM

I don't personally hate the government because I know that they have good reasons for doing these things but I can't help feeling disappointed because every bad news makes huge effect on the crypto market. To our fellow crypto lovers in China, I'm glad to inform you that despite all heaviest internet censorship, the initial test was successful for the DeepOnion Meek integrated wallet syncing in China. This could be a great alternative for our fellow cryptomates in China.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:07:25 AM

Yes,  it seems like because of this news it affected all crypto. China is one of the contributor in this industry and one of the most powerful country thats why there's a drastic downfall. Just like what happened last year crypto will recover and honestly,  I hate the fact that because of this country all of us are struggling. Banning crypto in any other country would be their disadvantage in the future because they will be late in the innovation.
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:25:18 AM

I think China's impact on the cryptocurrency market has been muted.
Because China has banned all exchange, are now ready to restricted access to foreign exchange, this is a stupid country, because corruption is too serious, they can not accept the bitcoin, because they can transfer assets.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:45:08 AM

I am happy not living in China, but in same time I feel for them cause we are all part of the one ecosystem, indirectly it affect us.
Good thing is that privacy coins exist so people can completly anonymously still transact. I use many of them Like Zcash, Monero.. today I read on twitter that Deeponion released security upgraded wallet concerning chineese people directily using TOR EDGE 3.3.0 + OBFS4 + MEEK . I hope this will come very handy for them..
Even the crypto enthusiasts in China care less about the whole shit being done in their country.
You think if I am a Chinese, and I have a lot of crypto to cater for myself somewhere else where it is welcomed and accepted, I won’t just move away from China ?

Bitmain right now is having subs in countries that appreciate what is being done and see it as a welcome development and not a country that wants to frustrate the effort. At the end of it all, China will be silenced.
biskitop

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...

It's look like worldwide government conspiracy.... Rage Against The Crypto (c) Every day we have news that press down crypto prices
But may be it's just a 'BIG market manipulatng'?
no, the market price can't be manipulated. the price of crypto is influenced by supply and demand, so it is difficult to manipulate it. if the Chinese government restrict crypto, it means the Chinese government is the one who conspires. they might do that and make an issue about crypto that makes the crypto demand decrease. when the demand on crypto decreases, the price of automatic crypto will also decrease.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Then this is the reason why the market today is in chaos, the value of cryptocurrency will massively increase after a few months just like what happens last year when bitcoins reached 16$ dollar after the ico has been banned on china.

wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

I think the news about China limits bitcoin as a medium of payment, or as ICO not only this time but already 2 times as I am. but this will not be long maybe now the price of bitcoin can be said to experience a decrease but a few more months will experience an increase like last year is quite patient
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

When it comes to the restriction they have to their  country, well we do nothing about it. This is not once happened its been happened several times actually. But I got wondered why they banned altcoins or crypto though Neo was one of the alts or crypto anyway Huh
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

Chinese has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies i dont know why they are doing this,but im sure they are planning to create something thay will only benefit chinese people.We arent sure about the source of this news,it maybe just another FUD from the market manipulators,not talking about the whales,the financial institutions like CME and the Wallstreet who already joined our community a couple of months ago.

dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

It is necessary to check this information, but even if it is not true from such news the course will collapse. And now the question is whether to invest money in coins or not. And which coins choose.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

It was obvious from the very beginning that China would bring such restrictions. There is no need to prepare yourself for China. Everybody only needs to do a thorough research before investing in projects that he thinks are safe.
sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:33:56 AM

I think they're just going to regulate it heavily, I really doubt they'd try to ban it completely.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

This is of course good news, I'm joking. Of course this is bad news, but I think that we are all used to such news and if they are part of using this kind of manipulation with the market, then this news will lose its meaning.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

For me this is not a bad news. tighten regulatory and guidelines can reduce risk and eliminate shit coins that may victimized newbie to invest in their scam project. this is a good move to regulate crypto currency

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: